It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Carrey

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Tylerdurden1

Jim Carrey, contrary to the often idiotic characters he portrays, is a very open, spiritual and wise person. He knows what is right and what is wrong and time to time talks about these "forbidden" subjects online. He is aware that "they" are listening, as many other highly influential and anti-NWO celebrities, but he doesn't care. Unless he says or does something stupid that would have huge implications, Snowden-style, I would consider him safe. The only thing they could potentially do to him at this stage is shut down his online profiles, like they have done numerous times with Tila Tequila, to prevent further damage. But considering how known he is, even that seems unlikely.

But thanks for bringing him up...

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

I think they figure he is going to be really depressed because his ex wife jenny mccarthy is doing good and just got added to "the view" so they think he is on a downward spiral.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I sure hope something happens to him. The countless children that have died because of parents following his no vaccine hoooodooo vooodoo is amazing.. The sooner the better, for the children of course.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
We are entering an age of a new species of humanity. Our DNA is changing and our empathic and telekinetic abilities return to their original heightened state.

I am fascinated by this. If you feel it is right to do so, or the feelings persist, then contact him, and explain your vision.

Do not fear mockery. There is nothing to fear but fear itself. If you are right however, you may save someone's life.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join