It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Carrey

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I dont know why but for some reason I think something might happen to him. I dont know what just got a feeling.

Im not one to make predictions, EVER. I just had a strong feeling for some reason.

Just putting it out there.
edit on 17-9-2013 by Tylerdurden1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Tylerdurden1
I dont know why but for some reason I think something might happen to him. I dont know what just got a feeling.

Im not one to make predictions, EVER. I just had a strong feeling for some reason.

edit on 17-9-2013 by Tylerdurden1 because: (no reason given)

What, is he going to spontaneously grow a brain?

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Tylerdurden1

Maybe he could dress up like Fire Marshall Bill and give us live reports from Fukushima.

"LET ME SHOW YOU SOMETHING!!!!"

At this point in his career, it couldn't hurt...

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Its okay mr.tyler..just tell us what happen to Jim Carrey? i am hearing you..

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Tylerdurden1

Interesting/weird/random. I will certainly think of this thread if something happens to him! Have you dreamed of him? Seen news of him that brought him to the forefront of your thinking? Just randomly popped up in your mind?

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

He is going to be in fight club 2 with you!

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

OP, .. I think your Hind Sight is 20/20.

It already happened. .. .

He committed Self Inflicted Character Assassination when he posted his video "Cold Dead Hand".

He has gone down hill seriously since then.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Jim Who?? Oh yes ... I wrote him off after this anti-gun anti-Heston rant.
BTW .. side note ... Charlton Heston was BIG into the civil rights movement in the 1960s.
Just a little FYI for anyone interested ...

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

He was nearly a counter cultural hero!
Just goes to show how far left the left has really gone in modern times when what seemed liberal in the 60's is now considered right wing. I.e. REAL civil rights that made sense and anti-government sentiments.

ETA: Think of counter culture hero Hunter S. Thompson. He would be deemed a "right wing gun nut" by todays liberals.
edit on 9/17/2013 by ItCameFromOuterSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

new_here

Tylerdurden1

Interesting/weird/random. I will certainly think of this thread if something happens to him! Have you dreamed of him? Seen news of him that brought him to the forefront of your thinking? Just randomly popped up in your mind?

No dream, just two mornings in a row his name was the first that popped in my head. I havent been watching any of his movies, so I thought it was weird. When I have things like this, sometimes something bad happens, but now always. Nothing will probably happen, I just had a strong feeling about that.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Tylerdurden1

new_here

Tylerdurden1

No dream, just two mornings in a row his name was the first that popped in my head. I havent been watching any of his movies, so I thought it was weird. When I have things like this, sometimes something bad happens, but now always. Nothing will probably happen, I just had a strong feeling about that.

I usually discount posts like yours. But for whatever reason, yours struck a chord with me. I guess you just came across so honest and genuine, with no hype or grandstanding. I'll sure keep an ear out!

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I think when Carrey made that anti gun video he did not commit character assassination, I believe he became a hero in many people's eyes, myself included. I have a lot of respect for him to come out and stand against something that many people see as patriotic and good and so on.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by honested3

when Carrey made that anti gun video he did not commit character assassination

Sure he did.

Anyone who advocates the elimination of the rights Guaranteed by the Constitution could easily be construed a "Communist" at least, and "UN-American" at best.

The HUGE Majority of this country believes in the Right To Bear Arms. It is that same Majority that has made his Pay-Check possible.

I don't fault the guy for having an opinion, however, he has definitely found himself on the wrong side of that argument.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
.... The people openly being rude to not only the OP but to Jim Carrey's career...you are whats wrong w/ society. Does it feel good to rape a mans character because you don't like a movie he's put out? Does it feel good to put down a fellow member for following their heart ?

It's not good to NOT have a filter. And you should definitely treat others as you want to be treated because at the end of the day... What comes around goes around. Thank-god for that!

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

I wholeheartedly SECOND that post. Thank you for that.

Do I need a second line for my seconding?

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by new_here

I hate to predict things. Everyone get flammed for it..lol. I dont mind getting flammed, its probably just a weird feeling.

I have been trying to pay more attention to my feelings and "gut" feelings. Just with all the stress in my life, and life in general....its hard just to listen to myself and look at my surroundings.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Tyler, love your work but this is so vague that there is almost no possible way of it not being true.

Its not a feeling but a truth of the reality we live in.

something happens to every conscious being every moment of their existence, its not a feeling but a fact.

Care to elaborate on that something, a rain droplet will drop on his head, anything? bird poop maybe, a brick, he will win the lottery millions?

Search you feelings Tyler and know what that something might be

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Chrisfishenstein

He is going to be in fight club 2 with you!

LEGEN...... wait for it......DARY.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

And you should definitely treat others as you want to be treated because at the end of the day... What comes around goes around. Thank-god for that!

Here's the kicker, ready for it

What if these posters that you accuse are treating others as they have been treated and have gotten used being treated in such a way thats its the norm for them.

I love you tracehd1, your posts always give me something to think about even though many times I completely disagree with what your saying or maybe how your saying what your saying and my interpretation of what your saying but I believe such wide diversity is good, having hard skins and training to develop it can help many in the rough world we live in.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
nothing will happen to him cos'

he got the power...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join