It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finite posts per page in "recent" section was much easier to use.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Scrolling through the recent posts is a bit clumsy with the new setup. I really liked the old system with pages 1, 2, 3, 4 etc each with a finite number of threads. Easier to use. Does anyone else agree with this or am I being a bit silly?

Anyhow, my only complaint.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

edit on 17-9-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

mrwiffler
Scrolling through the recent posts is a bit clumsy with the new setup. I really liked the old system with pages 1, 2, 3, 4 etc each with a finite number of threads. Easier to use. Does anyone else agree with this or am I being a bit silly?

Anyhow, my only complaint.

Yes,I agree.It's the way it is though
I lost my scroll bar at the bottom of the screen.and I cant see the right side of the page's unless I activate the 2nd page of the Recent post by scrolling all the way down.I dont like it

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Not on mobile.
There is no scroll feature.
It appears the only way to see that feature on mobile is to set the settings in profile to view the full site instead of the mobile version.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Just to clarify what I'm on about, previously you could use the page down button to scroll through a whole bunch of posts, then when you reached the bottom you went to the next page and could continue in this fashion. Now every time you hit the bottom of the page it loads some more threads and you can only go down one more page before having to dick around with the arrow key to get it to load more threads...page down, arrow keys etc etc. A bit clumsy I think.
edit on 17-9-2013 by mrwiffler because: mmm

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I do like the new firehose but I am unsure if this problem is only my browser(s), new topics appear out of order for me. going down the list will be 3min, 2hrs, 45min, 11hrs etc.... and bounces around in time?

Am I the only one this is happening to?

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwiffler

Hey Mr W,I'm finding it easy as I scroll down...Open the topic I want to read in a new tab.Then close the page when I'm done with it and I'm back to the original menu in the place I left off.
Hope this helps.

new topics

top topics

join