It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whites ethnic group bottom for aspiration.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

My laptop has a webcam? I thought that was a pencil holder? Guess that explains why I had to push so hard to make the damn thing stay put! Wow, it's amazing what Toshiba has been able to accomplish with 19th century technology! So I suppose the mist leaking out of the "DVD" player isn't actually aroma therapy, but my hard drive on fire? that explains many thi

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by symptomoftheuniverse

Sorry I need to end this eyesore because apparently you are ignorant of what the word pigment means. Here's a definition:

pig·ment [pig-muhnt] Show IPA
noun
a dry insoluble substance, usually pulverized, which when suspended in a liquid vehicle becomes a paint, ink, etc.
a coloring matter or substance.
Biology . any substance whose presence in the tissues or cells of animals or plants colors them.
verb (used with object)
to color; add pigment to.
verb (used without object)
to become pigmented; acquire color; develop pigmentation: a poor quality of paper that doesn't pigment well.

So to explain the joke that sailed FAR over your head, when Beezzer said pigmentally challenged he was poking fun at the politically correct crowd that call relabel every group something challenged by saying that white people are deficient in pigments or pigmentally challenged. Man I can't believe that that joke had to be explained...

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

That old chestnut,jeeze the trolls are out in force today. Did you read the post where he admitted what he meant and laughed.
This is a serious thread,please stay on topic.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

beezzer
You could call yourselves "Pigmentally Challenged" and apply for a disability.

I"m a rather pale white person. Well ... a bit grey skin at times these days due to health issues.
I look at my hispanic daughters pretty brown skin and black eyes and hair ... and sigh.
I wish I looked as pretty as her. I'm stuck pale white/grey.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

symptomoftheuniverse
So ignoring the trolls ,is there anything we can do to raise the aspirations of white english people?

White English people? What about us Celts and Gallic's? lol

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

beezzer

symptomoftheuniverse

beezzer

You could call yourselves "Pigmentally Challenged" and apply for a disability. (lolz)

Apologies for the attempt at levity.
Are you saying whites are pigs,mentally challenged and disabled. Any mods around. And there is no levity at all. Tut tut tut.

How dare you!
edit on 17-9-2013 by symptomoftheuniverse because: (no reason given)

lolz

Yes.

what did beezer mean? Shall i start a thread on it? I kind of like greek women but what difference does that make to this thread.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Logarock

symptomoftheuniverse
So ignoring the trolls ,is there anything we can do to raise the aspirations of white english people?

yes i have heard glasgow has the highest poverty in the u.k.,just beat liverpool., i really feel for them.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

CarbonBase
reply to post by beezzer

My laptop has a webcam? I thought that was a pencil holder? Guess that explains why I had to push so hard to make the damn thing stay put! Wow, it's amazing what Toshiba has been able to accomplish with 19th century technology! So I suppose the mist leaking out of the "DVD" player isn't actually aroma therapy, but my hard drive on fire? that explains many thi
i dont think he was joking,whole of a.t.s should see this thread.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Then report him. But seriously, what he said was a joke. Just because you don't have a sense of humor doesn't make it any less so.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

symptomoftheuniverse

CarbonBase
reply to post by beezzer

i dont think he was joking,whole of a.t.s should see this thread.

No, he wasn't joking. That's not the issue. The issue, if you are truly serious and not just playing with us, is that you don't know the definition of "pigmentation".

It's such a common word which is why we all thought you were joking when you said something about thinking it was about pigs.

So you weren't kidding? You really think "pigmentation" has something to do with actual pigs?

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Krazysh0t

Then report him. But seriously, what he said was a joke. Just because you don't have a sense of humor doesn't make it any less so.
i could call black people animal names, insult intelligence and so on however im not racist. And theres laws against that kind of thing. Mr untouchable troll should be banned. He scaring posters with his n.s.a comments,making people put pens in their webcams. He is a liability. He must go.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   

beezzer

Apologies.

I'm just an NSA employee busy downloading everyone's information and saw a thread that sparked my interest.

Sorry.

I'll just go back to invading privacy.

Again, sorry. Just a side note, however, when I activated your camera on your laptop, I noticed a fern that needed watering. And really, you need to shave.

I refuse to shave, I have sensitive skin.

P.S. - that's no fern so thanks for that much!

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

OP?

I humbly apologise for any attempt at derailing the thread. My attempt was only to interject some levity into a topic that sees little or none.

I will humbly bow out.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

symptomoftheuniverse

Logarock

symptomoftheuniverse

yes i have heard glasgow has the highest poverty in the u.k.,just beat liverpool., i really feel for them.

The world owes a lot to white folks. yea I know we have our ass hanging out but remember that if you ever need a heart transplant, or fly across the world in a few hours ect ect ect ect.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Appology accepted. .. im a forgiving type of person ,all the best to you.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Declare yourself a victim of a shallow gene pool or "failed white authoritarian syndrome".

Being a bitter hypocrite is a valid expression of liberty.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

InverseLookingGlass

?

Declare yourself a victim of a shallow gene pool or "failed white authoritarian syndrome".

Being a bitter hypocrite is a valid expression of liberty.
whats rattled your cage? Care to explain yourself? Chill.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Multi-culturalism never works. People need to be who they are and go from there on an individual basis. Multi-culturalism is a utopian ideal and only works in the imagination of progressive liberal types. England has lost it's way, it's rich history, and it's heritage. In 20 more years it won't be recognizable.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
So I guess this white thing is a social issue and civil unrest because of what? The OP hasn't really layed out a HISTORICAL reasoning behind his qualms about blackies and brownies getting some space at the table. Sure its a conspiracy. In the beginning there was a struggle to dominate Europe by the whites over whites. Then they decided to dominate through interweaving white kingships of all the European crowns to dominate non-whites. Check out the Shaka Zulu series for insight on how whites dealt with natives in the past with better weaponry and still they got their asses handed to them. When that didn't work they colon-ized the western continents and still people have been struggling but have worked through the muck that whites bring into their lives. All this subversion in hopes for more resources to further the machine of domination.
I don't think racism will ever leave us as example I give you this video. I had no idea that the Thai people thought this way about Blacks but it seems to sell touthpaste to the future racists.

You don't see too many "White Devil" comercials out there do you? Actually what you do see is Historical Documentaries. And some documentaries of # that just went down in the past 10 years, heck whites and their destructive influence writes the damn history books every day. So quit your belly aching an do something positive.
edit on 17-9-2013 by Emeraldous because: Added thai

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

How do we inspire the natives to aspire? Multi culturism leads to ghettos .

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join