It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whites ethnic group bottom for aspiration.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Well well well,
www.bbc.co.uk...

Whites in England least likly to apply to university. Is it time to have white only focus groups in the u.k? I know they have college courses for blacks and ethnic minorities but nothing for whites ,hence the results. Is this equal rights gone mad?
I have seen what has happened in the last 25 years ,all people that disagreed with multi culturism labelled racist. So what about the next 25 years will whites in england get the help our ethnic minorites have enjoyed? I very very much doubt it.

Black teens more likely than whites to apply to university
edit on Tue Sep 17 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix link

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by symptomoftheuniverse

www.bbc.co.uk... i think that has fixed it.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Can someone fix those links! CONSPIRACY I TELL YOU

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Multi-culturalism equals disintegration. I mean separation of the component parts, not destruction.

It is a symptom of ignorance and it is the underlying reason that progressive liberals are the laughing stock of the world's cruel children. They don't pity the ignorance, they scorn it.
edit on 17-9-2013 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   

greencmp

Multi-culturalism equals disintegration. I mean separation of the component parts, not destruction.

It is a symptom of ignorance and it is the underlying reason that progressive liberals are the laughing stock of the world's cruel children. They don't pity the ignorance, they scorn it.

Just look at the multicultural failure of that nation the United States. Mulicultrural from its birth and nothing but third world nation even since.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Try this link.www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Um,. . . . well. . . . . er. . . . .

Why not start your own group? I mean, I guess there's nothing wrong with that.

Personally, I'm taken aback (a bit) with the sudden flurry of Caucasian threads, but if that's what you folks want, then I guess you could have it.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   

beezzer

Personally, I'm taken aback (a bit) with the sudden flurry of Caucasian threads, but if that's what you folks want, then I guess you could have it.
if i started a white british group for white british they would ban it and lock me up. The law needs to change.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   

You could call yourselves "Pigmentally Challenged" and apply for a disability. (lolz)

Apologies for the attempt at levity.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   

beezzer

You could call yourselves "Pigmentally Challenged" and apply for a disability. (lolz)

Are you saying whites are pigs,mentally challenged and disabled. Any mods around. And there is no levity at all. Tut tut tut.

How dare you!
edit on 17-9-2013 by symptomoftheuniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   

symptomoftheuniverse

beezzer

Are you saying whites are pigs,mentally challenged and disabled. Any mods around. And there is no levity at all. Tut tut tut.

How dare you!

lolz

Yes.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

beezzer

symptomoftheuniverse

beezzer

How dare you!

lolz

Yes.

you should be banned immediatly.. your inciting racial hatred and thats illegal. Are you trying to get this thread closed down? I hope your in the u.k so you can be arested.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   

symptomoftheuniverse

beezzer

symptomoftheuniverse

beezzer

How dare you!

lolz

Yes.

you should be banned immediatly.. your inciting racial hatred and thats illegal. Are you trying to get this thread closed down? I hope your in the u.k so you can be arested.

Is this post serious? I really hope it isn't, but it's hard to tell on the internet sometimes.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Apologies.

I'm just an NSA employee busy downloading everyone's information and saw a thread that sparked my interest.

Sorry.

I'll just go back to invading privacy.

Again, sorry. Just a side note, however, when I activated your camera on your laptop, I noticed a fern that needed watering. And really, you need to shave.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

So a.t.s. will not ban you? And i hope the n.s.a sacks you ha ha ha. Or are they all racist in the n.s.a?
I suppose your untouchable mr troll?

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

symptomoftheuniverse
reply to post by beezzer

So a.t.s. will not ban you? And i hope the n.s.a sacks you ha ha ha. Or are they all racist in the n.s.a?
I suppose your untouchable mr troll?

ATS will eventually ban me. I ate a mods cole slaw salad in the ATS breakroom last week, decision is still pending.

The NSA? Naaaa, I got good benefits there.

Am I trolling a thread based on racial issues?

Guilty as charged. Skin colour is such a silly thing, in my humble opinion, to get all worked up about.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   

By the way ,i do have a fern that needs watering and i do need a shave.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   

greencmp

The PTB don't really like extreme types especially if only represented by dress in the public light. Say for example a foreigner, who openly wore any number of tribe or geographical head dresses, were elected to a public office by say mostly white Midwesterners. Even there they wouldn't want some white guy wearing a John Dear hat to the city counsel meeting.

My point is they really don't want a multi-cultural world in the west. That's good for the rest of us but to them Jim Bob has to lose the ball cap and the other guy must lose the rag if they want to incorporate into the ruling crust. They only time its ok for someone to sport headgear is when they are in their place representing their own interests.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

beezzer

Now come on Beez. You know why that is. Its preemptive. We have seen some dearly held ideas about whites shattered in the last 24hrs or so.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
So ignoring the trolls ,is there anything we can do to raise the aspirations of white english people?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join