It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What They Won't Show You On Television

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   

The documentaries below reveal the parts of reality that we are not supposed to talk about; the parts of reality that contradict common sense, but still go on unquestioned by the global media cartel and unanswered by our governments. Spread the Word.

Some really interesting doco's to be found at this site, hope you enjoy the journey down the rabbit hole.

www.sprword.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

I don't have time to watch a documentary right now.
Hmmm. I wonder what any of them are about???

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

They give a short bio on the story at the web page.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   

The descriptions from two authors do not impart much useful information. One of them had two sentences consisting of 6 words each.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Arrrrrrr well think of it as a big adventure , its for those who are particulaly interested , take it or leave , your choice.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Thank you for this, it seems like a good resource. Half the work seems to be actually finding this stuff most of the time. I noticed near the top they have the "Human Resources" documentary which I REALLY liked, so that gives me confidence about the content hosted in your link. Thanks again!

Also, I can't speak for the other documentaries yet, but if you anyone hasn't watched "Human Resources" I highly recommend it. It's all about social engineering and behavioral conditioning. It even gets into some MKUltra stuff towards the end.

My favorite part though is about the foundation of the public school system, and how even from it's inception it was rejected and criticized by the public as a government tool for social manipulation. It was only through great force and largely against popular opinion that the education system we're familiar with today was set in place.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   

butcherguy

The descriptions from two authors do not impart much useful information. One of them had two sentences consisting of 6 words each.

There are dozens if not hundreds of documentaries contained in the link. Each documentary has it's own link to an in-depth description. I know you want more information posted in this thread but...

1.) Just say that instead of being passive aggressive.
2.) Do you really want hundreds of pages copied and pasted here when it's already organized for you one click away?

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   

AlliumIslelily

butcherguy

There are dozens if not hundreds of documentaries contained in the link. Each documentary has it's own link to an in-depth description. I know you want more information posted in this thread but...

2.) Do you really want hundreds of pages copied and pasted here when it's already organized for you one click away?

How about this....
Hey, OP, I think your thread sucks.

How about including the tiniest bit of info about some of the documentaries that you find interesting!

I can go to the link in the OP, then I have to click on further links to get any info on individual documentaries..... Wow, I could post a link to an online encyclopedia and tell everyone to go there because I found something interesting there. Then I could wait for everyone to tell me what they found interesting out of all the entries there.
edit on 17-9-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Thanks, looks like a good source for some alternative opinions to this complex world. If I had more bandwidth it looks like a good channel and hold of the fourth estate.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
This kinda seems like OP trying to lead people to watching particular documentaries, categorized under quite specific subjects. I mean just read the category names. Its leading us to interpret the docs a certain way before we even watch them.

Not saying you are op... Just my opinion.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by GreenManXphile

Your a big boy or girl , Im sure your capable of using your discernment , free will and all that.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Look , I'm just offering a source of information.
When I do view some of them , I will be sure to give you a critic.
Don't want to be accused of leading people ,now do we.
Your choice , take or leave it.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   

butcherguy

AlliumIslelily

butcherguy

How about this....
Hey, OP, I think your thread sucks.

How about including the tiniest bit of info about some of the documentaries that you find interesting!

I can go to the link in the OP, then I have to click on further links to get any info on individual documentaries..... Wow, I could post a link to an online encyclopedia and tell everyone to go there because I found something interesting there. Then I could wait for everyone to tell me what they found interesting out of all the entries there.
edit on 17-9-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

lol Yes that's better. And I see where you're coming from, it's just that the link seems interesting and I'd hate for you to miss out just because it wasn't presented as well as it could have been.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Thanks Pinkorchid. I love clearinghouse links to documentaries. Keeps me company for hours when I'm working on projects in my shop.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I have actually watched most of the ones I have looked at so far on that link, but I only barley looked through it so far. It's a wonderful resource for sure. I don't think I have ever seen so many good documentaries in one place except way back in the day there was this website I found, but it's gone now...

This one sounds interesting I may check it out later..

"The Secret of Oz"

"In the book version of The Wizard of Oz, Dorothy's slippers are made of silver as opposed to in the film version, where Dorothy's slippers are made of rubber. You take away the silver slippers on the gold or yellow brick road and all the other symbolism tends to be lost." -Dr. Quentin Taylor

It is well known in economics academia that The Wonderful Wizard of Oz written by L. Frank Baum in 1900 is loaded with powerful symbols of monetary reform which were the core of the Populist movement and the 1896 and 1900 president bid of Democrat William Jennings Bryan.

The yellow brick road (gold standard), the emerald city of Oz (greenback money), even Dorothy’s silver slippers (changed to ruby slippers for the movie version) were the symbol of Baum’s and Bryan’s belief that adding silver coinage to gold would provide much needed money to a depression-strapped, 1890s America.

Whoa if I am not crazy the guy who is in this documentary was the guy from "Money Masters"
Nice.

edit on 9/17/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Wow, there's like a gazillion 1.5 hour documentaries there. Thanks for the link, but I could only bookmark it for now. Don't have that much time ATM, to sit and watch a video, or two, or three. 3 videos would cost me 4.5 hours? Wowza.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Awsome thanks.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Saving this as to not loose it in the new ATS matrix - Thanks.

new topics

top topics

join