It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet My Most Scary Animal.. "Giant Ateater"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
if any of you know this animal??

This creature is the Godzilla for ants and termites..look at this Video How this Monster Destroy and scratch Termites powerful defense homebase

eaaarrrrrrgggggg grroooaaarrrr

For Termites this monster like Kaizu level 9 (Like Pacific Rim Movie) ..

Kaizu level 9,,Code Name : "Giant Ateater"

what if you're a termite and this monster come? very creepy

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Cheesy...every time I see a post from you it makes me happy. Also, your avatar is amazing.

As for the anteaters, I never knew they could be so huge! Just think if they keep growing and they can terrorize peoples' houses this way? Why is there not a movie of that?!

Thank you for sharing cheesy!

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   

AlliumIslelily
Cheesy...every time I see a post from you it makes me happy. Also, your avatar is amazing.

As for the anteaters, I never knew they could be so huge! Just think if they keep growing and they can terrorize peoples' houses this way? Why is there not a movie of that?!

Thank you for sharing cheesy!

They do terrorize houses..... ANT HOUSES!

Ive seen these big buggers before at the Zoo, ive always wondered what one would look like completely shaved (i know its weird) I just see all that big fluffy fur and think its all to make the animal look even bigger to fend off animals that want to make it their lunch - i think it would be a skinny boney bird like creature under it all!

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by AlliumIslelily

Tq Too..Yeah i want to watch the movie of it too..how this monster tongue reach the victim inside hehe

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Wow, I didn't know that they got that huge either! They are docile though right? They don't attack humans?

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Of all the things in the entire world to be scared of, I would not pick the Giant Anteater. Personally, I think they are quite endearing creatures, as well as being very interesting from an evolutionary perspective, with their long snout and tongue, developed over time to be the ultimate insect hoover. Like any animal which has carved an evolutionary niche for itself, I find them very impressive, and although I would not wish to aggravate one of these fantastic animals (since those claws could present a bit of a problem if one of them went for me), I do not believe there are many circumstances in which a Giant Anteater would actually attack a person, unless of course that person happened to be threatening the animal, or appearing to do so.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Strap on a saddle, and some armor, and I'll be riding one through the apocalyptic wastelands after the cataclysm comes.

I'll tell people, "This used to be my cat, Gizmo...you know...before the radiation. When he gets angry, he can stick his tongue up your nostril, or in your ear, and slurp out your entire brain in 3 seconds flat...from 12 feet away."

Then they will make me the leader of their group of castaways deep in the Appalachian Mountains. It won't be paradise, but its not all that bad, either. There will be moonshine, wacky tobaccy, and women. What more do you need? Food? Water? Some sort of agriculture?

Nah... We just cannibalize any newcomers, desperate for our help. See you gotta realize the human body is over 75% water. So each desperate human that shows up is a walking talking package with everything you need to survive. This method, bolstered with an aggressive marketing campaign (im talking spraypainted signs on the side of barns and on billboards with directions to our little hamlet, The Stand style, the promise of free buds n suds, a flyer under every windshield wiper, the works!) , is what allows us to spend our time making moonshine, tabbacco, and cannabis and chasing women instead of farming and hunting.

We will call it... New Canaanabalism. The first thing people see as they approach the town is a 60 foot statue made of hollowed bronze of me, riding mutant-Gizmo triumphantly withmy beer stein raised high and a smoke dangling haphazardly from my lower lip. It will be lit constantly through interior tubing, serving as a beacon for those in need... Below that on the 10 foot base, will be inscribed "Wherever people are desperate, in need of food and shelter...wherever people are sick or injured and in need of protection and care...wherever people are on their last bit of hope...I'll be there...to eat them."

No, I kid, I would never really do that! ...could you imagine though??

new topics

top topics

join