It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

iPhone 4 works fine IPad not so much

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
sorry to post in this forum for a question about the new look of ATS but I am having a hard time navigating the website. The only access I have is with my IPhone and the screen is pretty beat up.

Anyway so here is the issue I am having . With the iPhone ATS works perfectly.
The iPad on the other hand is sending me to a 404 error page from the

new, top, and also logout. So anytime I hit any of those link or button whatever you wanna call it
I get sent to the 404 page. Can someone please let me know what I need to do.
I tried the basics restart ,clearing cookies,clearing history but still same thing .

Thanks and again sorry for the wasted post.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by navione

Im no expert with apple products, but i would treat this like a browsing issue on any other computer. Clear the browser cache!

Likely the device has data from the old version of the page and is getting confused.

Here is a good walkthrough on how to do it on an ipad

DC

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

edit on 9/16/2013 by xdeadcowx because: the dreaded double post!

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by navione

My ipad works great for the new 5/3 ats format. It is actually better in a lot of ways. I can finally upload pictures. I have not figured out how to upload gifs yet, and not sure if I will be able to, but oh well

I am really surprised that you are having problems on your ipad. I have had more trouble with this laptop and my dumb phone. Hope things work out better. u2u me if ya have any questions. I am not the best at technology but I try

~nat

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I have no issues looking at ATS from my ipad, which is what I do frequently, the only issue I have is i cant use chat or upload pics from it

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

I have an iPad 2.

I can upload pics, so I am wondering why you can't??

I've never been able to chat on any of my devices.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

I have an iPad 2 as well, doesn't give me the option to upload a pic

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

It should give you the option...that's odd.

Next to the log out button there's a lil arrow pointing down and when you click that, all the options show up, like your account, messages, members, complain, and there is one that says upload.

When you press that it should send you to the place where you can upload pics. When you press the upload button it then pops up this little box and it says select files. When you push select files that should show you all your pics that are on you iPads camera roll.
Once you select the pic or pics you want you press done and then push the little cloud that has an arrow pointing up and that should upload a pic for ya.

I hope I made sense
good luck

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
got it working finally

new topics

top topics

join