It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The enemy reincarnates as your son?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I've often thought about when we were kids just after the second World War, we used to play war games some being Germans and some being Allied. We'd do the German accents or American as the case may be. When older I thought what if reincarnation was a fact and what if the dead Germans reincarnated into English households during the baby boomer spike after the war...How ironic that your former enemy is now your beloved son or daughter. Then the other day I came across this, which is classic reincarnation theory down to the damage to the previous body making a birth mark on the reincarnated one. But this one has a twist.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by anonentity

If You are interested there is a YouTube™ show re: reincarnation and WWII The incarnate's name is James Leninger. The kid is probably 20 or so by now, from Louisiana. There is also some Buddhism in what You type...

namaste

EDIT: How funny is that? | didn't look at Your link and then | just looked at it, that is it! The fuller story is at YouTube™
edit on 09/03/2013 by LewisStulePhD because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
We are all just puzzles pieces of the greater creator, every aspect every emotion, all his shared among you all.

The person you helped is you
The person you hurt is you
The person you love is also you
The person you hate is you
Your family is all an aspect of you
Everyone is you trying to have an experience on this rock we call earth.

Call it god
Call it the big bang
Call it whatever you want, we all come from the same source.
edit on 16-9-2013 by Knives4eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

You will like this story...

The Egg (ATS link even)
edit on 16-9-2013 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

LewisStulePhD

If You are interested there is a YouTube™ show re: reincarnation and WWII The incarnate's name is James Leninger. The kid is probably 20 or so by now, from Louisiana. There is also some Buddhism in what You type...

namaste

EDIT: How funny is that? | didn't look at Your link and then | just looked at it, that is it! The fuller story is at YouTube™
edit on 09/03/2013 by LewisStulePhD because: (no reason given)

These type of reincarnations, are very interesting, as they show a life cut in the bud, given life again. There are many of them. Which give us all food for thought. Yes Buddhism has a lot of truth, especially in the hard wiring of how things are. Its interesting that our materialistic western religions have downplayed the reincarnation factor. "The egg was good"
edit on 16-9-2013 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I've always entertained that, if there is an afterlife as the Christians explain it, the body rots, the soul goes to its reward, and the consciousness and personality goes into someone else. I love the idea that enemies can be reborn as someone close. It tells us that people themselves are not our enemies, it's how we see them and what they do in their current lifetime.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Billie828
I've always entertained that, if there is an afterlife as the Christians explain it, the body rots, the soul goes to its reward, and the consciousness and personality goes into someone else. I love the idea that enemies can be reborn as someone close. It tells us that people themselves are not our enemies, it's how we see them and what they do in their current lifetime.

I love this sort of thing, I've had a few really good OBE's. I realise that they were not like the usual dream state. As far as I 'm concerned the Astral body exists. Which leaves more questions than answers. In the last analysis, I think the physical, energy, and astral body. Is the best model. The energy body goes downhill after the physical is fully formed, thus aging , but the Astral seems to maintain its youth full mature state, but can all three can be used as a vehicle for personal consciousness?....or would that make four bodies consciousness being a body by itself? There seems to be a few good contenders for paranormal effects. Reincarnation being a paranormal effect.?

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
They weren't my enemy, they were my dad's enemy, he fought in world war II, now germans are people who sell kick ass cars and win all the gran prix! and that's fine with me. if my son is re-incarnated from anyone, I'm quite sure it was a Neanderthal! when we go camping, getting a campfire started STILL mystifies him !

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   

My brother has a birthmark on his neck and I remember my Mother telling me about how it could be a scar from a previous lifetime.

Awesome read! As if this isn't proof of reincarnation!

Maybe the fact that we are light beings inside temporary physical bodies would be much more well known if those in power didn't try every means possible to make people believe otherwise. I'm suprised they haven't fabricated another mental illness to try and explain this, such as "false past life memory syndrome".

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   

I have considered this many times-not the precise scenario you mention,of course,but similar,maybe of an even wider scope-and i wonder-is this the reason some parents love their children dearly,but parent and child can never get along,see eye to eye,sometimes actively cannot stand each other,even if of the same opinions re many things,same circumstances,culture,etc-and no abuse or anything,past or present to account for the seemingly natural enmity between the two.There is just this huge invisible barrier or obstacle.And even if they discuss this-and realise that they will forever have to WORK at a good relationship-it is still never as natural and easy-flow like their relationships with the siblings/other children/other parent?

I believe that is a challenge for the present incarnation-if both parties can get to a level where there is at least some mutual respect and affection-it is already an improvement on an incarnation where they actively tried to(or did) murder the other.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

NuclearPaul

My brother has a birthmark on his neck and I remember my Mother telling me about how it could be a scar from a previous lifetime.

Awesome read! As if this isn't proof of reincarnation!

Maybe the fact that we are light beings inside temporary physical bodies would be much more well known if those in power didn't try every means possible to make people believe otherwise. I'm suprised they haven't fabricated another mental illness to try and explain this, such as "false past life memory syndrome".

It could explain a lot of things, like how many people have reincarnated from previous traumatic deaths, where they still suffer from "Post traumatic stress" The present rise in psychotic behaviour. Like a gunman in a fuge state, like the lights are on but nobodies home, while he s acting out some past life payback?.
In the old days when the Romans tried to pacify Gaul, they had a hard job as the Gauls just attacked them with no regard for there own safety. It turned out that they believed strongly in reincarnation, and were sure if they got killed they would just get another body and come back. Which if accepted as true by both opposing forces would tend to reinforce the futility of trying brute force to settle arguments.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Not sure if this site is updated anymore, but there is a website dedicated to reincarnation stories from people who claim to have been fighting in World War II for the Axis powers. In particular Germany.

Axis Past Life Bunker

There also appears to be a version of that site that may be newer, but has removed much of the old content.

Axis Past Life Bunker
edit on 17-9-2013 by Frith because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Dr. Ian Stevenson has some books on this subject you guys might find interesting. He was a psychologist who became so fascinated with this topic he totally refocused his work on it. In other countries which have reincarnation as a belief system, and where often the people are poor comparatively and do not have easy transportation, and where there are often very serious class-social issues, some of the accounts are literally mind boggling. Like taking a small child to a city where he's never been and he not only tells you of everything you pass but tells you what it used to be, who owned it back when it was a watch shop or whatever (from decades prior, verified correct). Or the kid born into a family of a lower class he finds disgusting, sadly. Ian's stuff is awesome and he did very specific research on them.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

RedCairo
Dr. Ian Stevenson has some books on this subject you guys might find interesting. He was a psychologist who became so fascinated with this topic he totally refocused his work on it. In other countries which have reincarnation as a belief system, and where often the people are poor comparatively and do not have easy transportation, and where there are often very serious class-social issues, some of the accounts are literally mind boggling. Like taking a small child to a city where he's never been and he not only tells you of everything you pass but tells you what it used to be, who owned it back when it was a watch shop or whatever (from decades prior, verified correct). Or the kid born into a family of a lower class he finds disgusting, sadly. Ian's stuff is awesome and he did very specific research on them.

Yes his work was a real heads up. I was interested in the ones that, seems to have the marks on there new bodies, caused by the death of there old ones. Which ties in with the eastern anacdotes on this being the case. If the death in the previous life was a gunshot they even had entry and exit marks on the new body. Stevenson seemed to find a lot of them. Its starting to look like reincarnation is a fact.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
There is a superstition in the southern USA culture that a serious injury to the mother can cause birthmarks on the child. This is based more on her emotional reaction to it than the injury objectively. There are a lot of anecdotal accounts related to this. I've also read a number of anecdotal accounts where someone had injuries and died just before or shortly after a woman they knew got pregnant, and her child had birthmarks to match their injuries, although I'm not sure whether this fits in the reincarnation or mother-imprint category.

My cosmology-theology-philosophy holds that we are spectrum entities, like a rainbow, and the body is the red band, and we manifest and unmanifest in that band without change to the other colorbands or the overall white light. It is possible that when we are killed in some violent way, that the wounds received are actually reflecting something going on with the energetic-experience of the larger-entity. That is to say that the fatal wounds are a secondary result, not a cause. And so, if the larger entity re-manifests into a red-band body, they may still have the same energetic issues (or a degree of them) which caused the prior body's death. I guess I'm saying that this could work in the reverse of how most people think about it, in a way.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
It was reincarnation which actually forced a crowbar into my medical-model skeptical mind, which gradually led to me radically changing my belief systems (and experiences).

I was involved in hypnosis for a long time, and most PLR's (past life regressions) you can toss in the "doctor, 'my friend' has this problem" projective category.

But sometimes, some of them... I just couldn't. Some, there was just something different about, and for me it was very much a "gut-sense" intuitive thing, more than anything objective. Usually those sessions were horribly boring from the outside, but very clearly had profound psychological impacts on the subjects.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

RedCairo
It was reincarnation which actually forced a crowbar into my medical-model skeptical mind, which gradually led to me radically changing my belief systems (and experiences).

I was involved in hypnosis for a long time, and most PLR's (past life regressions) you can toss in the "doctor, 'my friend' has this problem" projective category.

But sometimes, some of them... I just couldn't. Some, there was just something different about, and for me it was very much a "gut-sense" intuitive thing, more than anything objective. Usually those sessions were horribly boring from the outside, but very clearly had profound psychological impacts on the subjects.

I know where your coming from. I remember using hypnosis. On a friend with one watcher, I said to the Observer it would probably take an hour to get him under the first time. The observer gave up and went back to his motel room about fourty minutes into the experiment, so I continued, when I'd got Josh under I regressed him back to the womb and then asked him the relevant questions about a past life. To my absolute glee he gave details of being a female in America. As no observer was present I told him to go back to his motel room and have a good nights sleep. He got up and left, the temperature was about zero and his room was about a hundred and fifty yards away. About twenty minutes later I decided to go to bed as it was after midnight, just as I was about to put out the lights, I realised Josh had left his shoes and the key to his room. I grabbed them and virtually followed his footprints in the frosty grass. I found him stalled at the door to his room with his hand outstretched as if putting the key to his door, he was following the last command as far as he was able. I opened his door and did a quick listen to the voice etc and got things back on track.
In the morning he didn't remember anything and when I told the observer what had transpired after he left, he thought I was full of BS. He went into a full Somanbilistic trance, God knows what would have happened if id just gone to bed and and didn't see his shoes and keys.
My previous experiment in regression, which proved hypnosis was a good tool, was with a woman and four observers, id regressed her back to the womb, but most likely due to my ineptitude she started to undergo, what on the face of it seemed to be Childbirth, so I quickly woke her up, and asked her what was going on, she said that after she went under she started to experience the birthing of her first child, which was a bit freaky. They were the only two that I have ever attempted, but I can assure you that if the trance is deep, weird things happen.
This was years ago when a group of us were experimenting with Hypnosis, one of the group had put his best friend under, he said it took about an hour the first time, but he'd left some key words in and from then on could get him under at will. We saw him do it at a Pub, just to prove he could, and he did it over the phone when his mate called him up from new York, in those days you just went to the library and got a book like "How to hypnotise People" and tried it out. That might have before the stage hypnotism act was brought in, the UK. But Those were the only times I tried it.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Common, very very common. Life is a school and you're supposed to overcome all the programming of the world and be LOVE, helping others, equalizing, avoiding all the traps in the world and denouncing all the leaders, bankers and bad guys. And when you have "enemies" they often become family for you to overcome all that nonsense that is programmed by the Bankers to make money. All wars are made by the satanic elites here, they are as ONE.
edit on 20-9-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join