It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feinstein calls for stricter gun laws less than 8 hours after Naval Yard Shooting begins..

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by roaland

Its a MILITARY BASE! i think the question we all need to be asking is why on earth are they not allowed to carry a sidearm while on base?

That is because of Bill Clinton made it 'illegal'.

Feinstein knows this.
edit on 17-9-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Clinton sure did. What a brilliant idea. Let's unarm those who are most likely the most well trained. Ft Hood also comes to mind and how that could have been stopped sooner. Who are they protecting other than the criminals to allow these events to occur and push for more stringent gun control with larger body counts.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
As far as I'm concerned, she's a dual citizen and therefore inherently has split loyalty. She ought not be a member of congress.

I myself have dual citizenship with the US and UK. It makes moving around the EU and former British Commonwealth a breeze, but I would be lying to you if I felt like I was 100% loyal to the US. I feel very very American, and for the most part have a better understanding of the US constitution and laws than my peers. But there's always this inkling at the back of my mind that I can't deny. The Olympics are fun, because I feel I can support two nations. You will never see me run for public office (not that I want to) because I inherently have that conflict of interest that is apathetic at best and treasonous at worst.

I find it absolutely mind boggling that an individual with dual citizenship could hold public office, even at a municipal level. Her subversion of the US against itself through the proposition of law has been, if you look at her congressional record, hypocritical and destructive to the fabric and psyche of the US and it's citizens. She has voted yes on practically every single federal spending bill that is in deficit. She has voted no on almost every bill that sought to reduce national debt, even as little as 100 million. She has also attacked many civil rights.

Can anyone tell me with a dispassionate and reasoning response why and how it is ethical for Americans to have a career politician who is a dual citizen?

The chatter on firearm forums, military forums, and places like ATS suggest that the potential for the anti-gun owner agenda doesn't have much weight. The president has been, from an objective standpoint, a failure in his 2nd term. I can't foresee anything big like the anti-gun owners agenda, the Syrian conflict agenda going anywhere until the president has won some smaller political victories to rebuild his so-called "political capital".

edit on 18-9-2013 by Galvatron because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-9-2013 by Galvatron because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
If President Obama and Senator Diane Feinstein really plan on “investigating thoroughly” what happened at the Navy Yard, they should start by admitting that while the government is looking at everything and everyone it is apparently seeing nothing.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Not sure if the word is ironic, but she did come to power as Mayor due to an 'assassination' of the then current mayor and another. A disgruntled ex employee of the city staff did the deed and Feinstein actually found them dead. The shooter then committed suicide after a short jail term. No loose ends. She is a big player, supports the Patriot Act and FISA, serves on intelligence boards and has not been out of politics since that shooting.

She was also involved in a failed 'terror attack' at her home. She got a concealed permit when she felt she was in danger (turned it in years later) but still felt it ok for her and now not ok for everyone else.

There is something else to this woman than what we see on the front...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join