It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet the alien abductees ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 17-9-2013 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I actually don't think there's any such thing as Alien abductions. Not to say people aren't genuinely traumatized by whatever they experienced. These experiences are very real (not hers).

It's been created as a front for something else. Aliens aren't the real culprits.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

If you read the original post (click link below photo) there are many more of these people in the article, one guy says he was abducted from a strip joint - yeah right

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

VoidHawk

Bluesma
What a great way to discredit people who have had these experiences!
Everyone of those people looks and sounds like a nut.

Strange because I have met quite a few who are perfectly well adjusted, intelligent, and normal looking.
Except they keep a low profile and keep their experiences a secret, like anyone with half a brain would do.

And the people with less than half will go around eating up whatever the media shows them and believing it to be representative of reality and others.

Well said.
I wish I could remember the ladies name...but anyway, a sample of about 20 people were sent by a psychiatrist to another psychiatrist for assessment. The psychiatrist doing the assessment had no knowledge of these peoples history or their claim of abduction. She concluded that the individuals were completely normal people, though she did say that if pushed she might be inclined to say they seemed very slightly above average intelligence.
What was interesting was what she said when she was told the reason for the assessment. On being told that they were abductees she said she thought some of them showed signs of trauma.

I think a large number of claims are bogus, but I think a large percentage genuinely believe it happened.
To those who laugh at the subject all I can say is look deeply into this subject, there is something very odd going on.

The psychiatrist was Dr. Elizabeth Slater. As for the photos, I've seen a whole series of these. They were taken by a professional photographer and he clearly used special effects to make them look very strange. Otherwise they look normal.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by bluebook

This picture only proves that drugs are bad! Mkay

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

violet
I actually don't think there's any such thing as Alien abductions. Not to say people aren't genuinely traumatized by whatever they experienced. These experiences are very real (not hers).

It's been created as a front for something else. Aliens aren't the real culprits.

I wouldn't be at all surprised. These people must be experiencing something that's very real to them. I mean there are far less laughable and humiliating ways of getting attention. Why would anyone make this up? if they knew that what was in store for them for the rest of the lives was ridicule.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join