It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is The Sphinx a Cherubim ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Thanks Flange, what I found interesting was the measurements. Although they were approximates they are very close to some very interesting numbers which verify some of my suggestions.

The Height is approx. "66" Feet (6 being the number of Man according to the Bible)
The Length is approx. 240 Feet which is "6" times 40, a mere coincidence, I don't think so.

I will have to do a little research to see what the width is. I would think that the width will also be a multiple of "6"

Also in the length we also find some other Biblical numbers that refer to Devine Perfection, those being 12 (the 12 tribes) 40 ( 40 years in the wilderness) 8 ( the number of spiritual perfection)
And the number "24" which has great Devine significance. Just like the Pyramid Numberolgy reveals certain truths, so lilewise does the Sphinx.
When searching for the Number "24" in the Bible, I came across these revealing verses.
They have reference to the Temple (Pyramid) and to worship (not a tomb but an ALTAR)

I also found that if you convert the length into Cubits ( A Cubit = 20 inchs )
It will equal "144" Cubits . In Revelations it speaks of descendants of the "12" Original Tribes of the Jews, each group being "12,000" 12 x 12,000 = "144" Thousand.

Re 11:16 And the four and twenty elders(24), which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,

Nu 7:88 And all the oxen for the sacrifice of the peace offerings were twenty and four bullocks, the rams sixty, the he goats sixty, the lambs of the first year sixty. This was the dedication of the altar, after that it was anointed.
Nu 25:9 And those that died in the plague were twenty and four thousand.
1Ki 15:33 In the third year of Asa king of Judah began Baasha the son of Ahijah to reign over all Israel in Tirzah, twenty and four years.
1Ch 23:4 Of which, twenty and four thousand were to set forward the work of the house of the LORD; and six thousand were officers and judges: [set�: or, oversee]
1Ch 27:1 Now the children of Israel after their number, to wit, the chief fathers and captains of thousands and hundreds, and their officers that served the king in any matter of the courses, which came in and went out month by month throughout all the months of the year, of every course were twenty and four thousand.
1Ch 27:2 Over the first course for the first month was Jashobeam the son of Zabdiel: and in his course were twenty and four thousand.

I found this very interesting and will have to dig a little deeper and see what else I can find.

[edit on 1-12-2004 by Lastday Prophet]

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   
This book explains a lot about the Sphinx

(EDIT) please can you read your U2U's in your member centre at the top of the page, and stop plugging this book all over the site!

[edit on 5-12-2004 by pantha]

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Why is it I don't see your post, are you in my ignore list and have posted under a different nick?

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   

These aren't Cherubim, either (at least, not in the Christian mythos.) They're guardians.

Yes, there are Cherubim .. A reference page ... It isn't the best page. But none the less, it works .... I was raised in the catholic church ... they teach you this Leveling of the Angels. www.angelfire.com...

*Zerinity*

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Wow the sphinx a cherubim??? Now I like that idea....it fits!

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Wow, sorry to bring up a post from 10 years ago but I have just finished writing a study that contains some related information. The Great Pyramid is known as the "Pillar of Enoch" in some religious circles.

There is a great documentary on it here (no affiliation): The Pillar of Enoch (DVD)

Isaiah 19:19 reads "In that day shall the altar of the Lord be in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar by the border thereof unto the Lord."

The Great Pyramid is located in the NE of Egypt near the Sinai Peninsula. The Pyramids and Sphinx just happen to match the "Great Wonder In Heaven" alignment found in Revelation 12:1-6 which, by the way, occurs on Rosh Hashannah (Feast of Trumpets) 9/22-23/2017.

I have just finished a biblical study on this complete with commentary, scripture, images, timeline, etc. I even overlayed the planets with the Pyramid in Photoshop, you will also notice how the Sphinx is located in the constellation Leo (Lion of the tribe of Judah) during this alignment. I did not warp or stretch the image from Stellarium. I only scaled it proportionally to match the image of the 3 pyramids taken from Google Earth.

This study focuses on God the Creator and is truly AMAZING! It focuses on two simple truths: 1) God is The Creator of the Universe; and 2) The Bible is the divine Word of God. Last, it links 2630BC (Pyramids), 95AD (John penned Revelation) and 2017 (Rev. 12 Alignment).

It can be found here: Revelation 12: "The Sun Clothed Woman"
Please feel free to share/post with anyone. The related content is found in Sections 4, 5 & 8.

I pray that this blesses you!

edit on 10-4-2014 by jamison162 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join