It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Think I Have A Ghost, She Is Trying Very Hard To Communicate...Help

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

There are no ghosts. They are only Demons masquerading as ghosts. Demons are not the evil spirits of dead humans, they are the original fallen angels. Take care my friend and do not be deceived by them,
edit on 9/16/2013 by Sparky63 because: spelling

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Scribe611

Dear Scribe,

Thank you so much for such a beautiful letter...It warmed my heart to read.
Just about an hour ago I was in my(Ruth's) bedroom when I saw out the window into my back yard and there was that guy from across the road, he had a wheel barrel full of grass trimmings and was standing there casually talking to my neighbor lady on the other side of the fence...

It was like he owned the place, Sheesh...I got pauline and took her with me outside to confront him. He said hello there, how do you like what I have done with your yard? I was stunned and asked what did you do? He then goes on to tell me that while I was away on vacation he took care of my yard for Ruth...WTF...I then said look this is my yard this is my home I pay the rent, I am not Ruth...

I told him that I pay the older guy down the road to mow while I was away, he then proceeds to tell me...Yeah he knows and that he told that man not to use his mower on Ruth's lawn because his riding lawn mower is too heavy and it wont look right, and he says that if it doesn't look right that he could just see Ruth rolling over in her grave...

Alls I can do is shake my head...I wen't inside and called the Landlady and told her about him and to make him understand that he can not come onto my property anymore...She was very nice and said okay I will call his mother and she can talk to him...The guy obviously has mental issues, So I am hoping that will work...

Wow...I feel like I am in some cheesey reality show....

edit on 9/16/13 by shells4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

You have to look up the laws in your state relating to “Stigmatized Property”. If you can prove that your rental is “stigmatized” and this was undisclosed to you, you may be able to break the lease without any legal repercussions.

If you cannot get out of the lease, and its bothering you, try ordering it to stop.

I had a problem with an apartment that started off as subtle things like odd smells, things not being where I left them, and nightmares. This became increasingly worse until it involved me repeatedly seeing what appeared to be “gray smoke” moving through my living room, doors slamming, being constantly poked in my side, a light like a flicking candle in my dark bedroom, something invisible jumping on my bed with me in it (actually thought that my pet had gotten out of the cage and into bed with me, but he was sound asleep in his cage), and finally what looked like the apparition of a child.

One day I finally lost it with this issue, and as silly as it felt, I started yelling at it. I simply told it that:
1) I was a christian, it couldn't do anything to me, it wasn't scaring me, it was just annoying me.
2) That if it wanted to continue to be an annoyance, and alter the environment, it could start coughing up half the rent money.

After that it promptly stopped...
Once in a blue moon, I'd be sitting there watching TV and would see the “gray smoke” or “cobwebs” float through the middle of the room, but as it was not bothering anything I would just ignore it after that.

I stayed in that apartment for four more years, and hardly gave it a second thought. I even forgot to ask the rental office if that apartment had a history when I bought my house and moved out. Maybe I'll give them a call and see if they'll tell me anything now that I don't live there anymore.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

shells4u
reply to post by Scribe611

Dear Scribe,

Thank you so much for such a beautiful letter...It warmed my heart to read.
Just about an hour ago I was in my(Ruth's) bedroom when I saw out the window into my back yard and there was that guy from across the road, he had a wheel barrel full of grass trimmings and was standing there casually talking to my neighbor lady on the other side of the fence...

It was like he owned the place, Sheesh...I got pauline and took her with me outside to confront him. He said hello there, how do you like what I have done with your yard? I was stunned and asked what did you do? He then goes on to tell me that while I was away on vacation he took care of my yard for Ruth...WTF...I then said look this is my yard this is my home I pay the rent, I am not Ruth...

I told him that I pay the older guy down the road to mow while I was away, he then proceeds to tell me...Yeah he knows and that he told that man not to use his mower on Ruth's lawn because his riding lawn mower is too heavy and it wont look right, and he says that if it doesn't look right that he could just see Ruth rolling over in her grave...

Alls I can do is shake my head...I wen't inside and called the Landlady and told her about him and to make him understand that he can not come onto my property anymore...She was very nice and said okay I will call his mother and she can talk to him...The guy obviously has mental issues, So I am hoping that will work...

Wow...I feel like I am in some cheesey reality show....

Sounds like this guy had very strong feelings for Ruth. He probably senses that she is around (even if it is sub-consciously) and wants to please her. He could be the one holding her back.
Maybe they had a love affair and she sees how he is hurting and missing her, so she is staying to make sure he is okay.

Just a thought.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Sparky63

There are no ghosts. They are only Demons masquerading as ghosts. Demons are not the evil spirits of dead humans, they are the original fallen angels. Take care my friend and do not be deceived by them,
edit on 9/16/2013 by Sparky63 because: spelling

Phsssssstttttttt! Geeze!

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I would have to go with what Sled 735 stated, Love. Maybe he looks out the window to see if She Came home! You would never know until you ask so ask around.

Then there is the idea of changing things in the house. Have you paint, tossed out something that could have been there Her whole life? A tree she might have grown since childhood, even something so small you mistaken as trash left behind?

Our house which was built in 1920 has had it's share of company. First it was the part of the phone conpany for 10yrs, next became a Dr's office for the next 25 yrs. Old man Jack that runs the store in town said the dr's name was Freckinsteen! He had passed away and the house became the renters house for the rest of till now. Had some actually owners, never stayed longer then 2 yrs!

Been here now for 12yrs, small town of 150 people and as for the stories that Jack talks about seem's Frankenstine; never could get the name right, was a nice man and helped all he could until he died in this house. Kids can tell you that they heard, saw and felt something. I only see the man in the corner once and hear footsteps here and there.

Now for me I get the sence of going to this room or that and find something needs to be fixed. People ran this house to the dump so I fix it! It seems I get the waring before something bad happens so far 10 out of 10 if it's not me it's her who end's up in a room that seems to have issues before they become issues!

They; seems like there is more then one did not like her son so pushed him out. One of them sons who if could would never leave and has anger issues! Now if someone comes over they do not like, the house gives a feeling of watch-out! You before they knock!

Back to your needs though. Have you ever just cleansed the house? Some sage starting at the furtest to the doors and walked through the house? Helps to leave both the doors open untill your done. Then take a can of salt and go around your house making a circle. Can use Holy Water above the doors and as for her bedroom, leave the window open from time to time.

As for the man, ask around. Took good care of the yard means something to him! He could have been doing that for 20yrs! Colud be that she was his only friend you know. Invite him over for coffee after asking around and you might get some interesting love story that should have been in a book!

Then again, maybe she just wants to say goodbye to him or the other way around!

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Does the word or name "gloria" mean anything?

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Sounds like this guy had very strong feelings for Ruth. He probably senses that she is around (even if it is sub-consciously) and wants to please her. He could be the one holding her back.
Maybe they had a love affair and she sees how he is hurting and missing her, so she is staying to make sure he is okay.

Just a thought.

reply to post by sled735

When I called the Landlady she said that yes this man is on meds for mental issues(no biggie there...who now days is sane)and that him and Ruth were friends for a long time Ruth was just a sweet elderly lady that everyone just loved. And that him and Ruth spent a great deal of time together. Ruth died just weeks before I moved in so lets see...I have been here about 8 months...So yes this is still fresh for both Him and Ruth's memories...

But I feel that I should be firm on him coming on my property and mowing and watering my yard without my consent. I had just got off the phone to the landlady and was getting ready to leave for my sister's when here he comes again...he just starts edging my lawn...I went outside and told him to STOP...You are not allowed to do this I appreciate the gesture but I will take care of it myself and please do not come on my property again...

He says okay, I misunderstood...
I hate confrontation but my sister said enough is enough...she stayed on the phone in case it got ugly

Now I am exhausted I go back inside and my glasses are missing...I never take them off only to shower and sleep...I can not see to find my own glasses...LOL...I finally find them in the other part of the house that I never even use, its my guest room and it has its own bathroom, there they were laying neatly on the hand towel next to the bathroom sink...

Am I losing my mind or did Ruth just trick me because I hurt her guy friends feelings?

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Does the word or name "gloria" mean anything?
reply to post by NeoParadigm

My Friend's mother is named Gloria. He was the one I mentioned earlier on in my thread when talking about SAGE He is Native American Indian and he has always advised me on things over the years, He lives in my home town in Southern Cali. Maybe I should call him Right now...

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   

(deleted because I didn't read all the posts. Was already stated.) Oops, Syx.

edit on 17-9-2013 by SyxDaliGee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
12 a.m. 1st photo in bedroom...nope no sign of ghostly activity...

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   

I would say Ruth was behind your missing glasses, but I'm not sure what her motives were.
Can you think of any significance to the room where you found them? Any idea what she used that room for?

Maybe there is something about that room she wants you to pay attention to.

Or, like you said, she could just be peeved at you for upsetting her friend.

But, you are right. It is your place now, and you have to set boundaries.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   

wiki.answers.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

Your dog is sweet though
edit on 17-9-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: more specific link

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Annunak1
reply to post by ObjectiveReality

Why not? They are not bad by definition. Sometimes they are confused and need help. Same as they Sometimes appear to guide us

Because you don't really know what your going to find. There is a potential for a more powerful negative entity displacing the "girl" and potentially representing itself as her. The more energies you put out, the more potentially could be taken and you could end up focusing or creating a portal where more bad energies could come through. Of course, it's up to you but the previous poster is right. Better off just praying for release and protection for you and your family, for all people alive and dead who ever lived in the house, all people who live there now, and all people who will live there in the future. Don't focus on one individual but more so, people living and dead as a whole that may come through that structure.
You can look at the process of something trying to communicate with you as a compliment to your sensitivity but nothing more. Don't take it to personal or you could end up with more than you bargained for. If, as you say, your being "guided", that's fine. It will be subtle. They won;t come out and "show you the way". Good doesn't behave that way. Negativity will so be carful what you look for. Again, I would simply pray for any one you may think is "stuck" that they find there way out of the house and leave it at that.
Good luck.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Hi Shells,

I had an odd occurrance in my house recently. One morning the smoke dectector in my living room went off for no reason. When I went downstairs to investigate it stopped...then began going on and off intermittently. I went down to the basement to see if anything was amiss and then the detector there started going on and off. Finding nothing out of the ordinary in the basement I went back upstairs to the living room and once again that detector started going on and off. So basically it followed me from the living room, to the basement and back again.

Now I have three smoke detectors in the house and they are all hardwired. To shut this one up I just disconnected it. Later that evening I was in the basement watching TV (which I rarely do, unless it's sports related) the detector in the basement started going on and off again. So I disconnected that one too! Now being fed up I went to the Home Depot and bought three new ones.

I had an electrician install the new detectors for me and mentioned to him that I thought there was a ghost setting them off...especially how it followed me from floor to floor. He laughed and said he understood but smoke detectors only last 10 years (even hardwired ones) and he's seen some very bizarre things when it comes to electricity.

Now, I'm not discounting that Ruth is still lingering...she very well may be and you've gotten some very good advice from others. But is it an old house? It would be real easy to ask the landlord when the last time your smoke detectors have been changed. Or maybe even have someone check the wiring for a short. This is just the low hanging fruit you can grab before addressing the paranormal...or breaking a lease.

Good luck and light be with you.
edit on 17-9-2013 by RomaSempre because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

..i believe you,as i have had my own experiences.i don't believe in psycics,mediums,channelers,etc..but i DO believe in god & there being "more to come" after all of this.god will "cross them over",when it's their time.there must be a point of "limbo",after we die,though...do not be afraid-as,if you are a "good person",you may experience "divine happenings",(once,i caught a beautiful glowing "bird or angel",in our trees at night,only through the process of a camera),and an incredible 2ft.,glowing orb of energy,in my utility room,that moved closer,in 2 consecutive photos)...but alas..there is always the "evil" ones lurking about.but,as i said-if your heart is good & pure.you have nothing to worry about.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
IF this is real !
you are the NEXT ghost
get out.
"guy had a terminal illness."
what made him this way? poison!
and was Ruth murdered?

OR, come on!
this is just like the films!!!
he is just using the film plot!
?

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
You really must contact Woodwytch here on ATS.
She will definitely help.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Wise choice to not communicate with it. Where there is death, there is deceit. I don't believe the spirit residing in your place is Ruth, but an imitation of her. When someone dies, I think a portal of sorts is opened, allowing things to cross over from the spiritual realm. And since the person who died no longer has a presence in this world, their likeness can be utilized for other purposes.

It's very interesting about the neighbor, it seems there is a strong connection between the spirit world and mental issues. He think she's still there, probably having seen/sensed 'Ruth' still living there. His love for Ruth is likely adding fuel to this manifestation, so congrats on confronting him about the lawn! I dread confrontation myself...
Not positive on this one, but it may be that his acts of service (offering) to 'Ruth' was further fueling what's going on.

The ultimate solution is to call on the name of Jesus and seek Him for freedom, all are ultimately under His authority.
My wife and I will be praying for you!

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
You should do as your "gut" tells you. If it's saying to move, than get the heck out asap. I'm sure Ruth is probably a nice ghost. However, they don't just pop in for a visit unless there is a reason. If something
bad happened, and the neighbor who stares a lot, had a hand in it....then Ruth is probably trying to tell you that. Either to help solve her death or to warn you (about the neighbor). I have heard many a story about a ghost trying to help the new occupant not become one. Move out like now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join