It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dishonest Creationist Tactics= Bad Religion

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

You told him his uncle was a lying about his beliefs.

I told him that he didn't know his Uncles true beliefs..........and he doesn't.

You lose again my man. You're like 0 for 10 in the stupid comment department.
edit on 19-9-2013 by sdb93awd because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

sdb93awd

You told him his uncle was a lying about his beliefs.

I told him that he didn't know his Uncles true beliefs..........and he doesn't.

Your entire family are closet Satanists. Probably. Because I mean really, they may tell you different, but you can't know their hearts now can you.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ReturnoftheSonofNothing

We should just ignore this foolishness and let his posts get removed.

Hes telling blatant lies about other peoples dead relatives.

Sorry that you have lost someone close to you and then have people attack your last conversations with him. Its never ok for people to take such intimate moments and call the people you love a liar. I understand your anger at the dishonest and despicable tactics again used repeatedly by the religious.
edit on 19-9-2013 by Wertdagf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ReturnoftheSonofNothing

Your entire family are closet Satanists. Probably. Because I mean really, they may tell you different, but you can't know their hearts now can you.

Did I ever say your Uncle "probably" believed in a God?

No. I didn't.

Another intellectually dishonest attempt to form a coherent argument....

I will gladly admit that I don't even really KNOW what is in my Mother or Fathers heart. I can speculate but that won't mean anything to anybody.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Hes telling blatant lies about other peoples dead relatives.

The only thing that I said is that nobody knows what his Uncle really believed.........just like nobody knows what people in my family really believe.

I'm being eminently fair and I haven't lied about one thing.

Show me the lie sir.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

AbleEndangered
reply to post by peter vlar

Peter!

What I said had a strong basis.

Look at this university of Oxford study and the experiment with Children!
www.ox.ac.uk...

Why would I take a stand here without anything to stand on!

I might have been baiting you, did you think of that Peter?

You always believed, unless of defect or trauma. The experiment shows every child believes in God, doesn't matter where you are from. At a certain age, that child can lose faith!

Some Children were from atheist families in the experiment, what i find, extremely interesting. God has to be taught out of those children!

A mind Cleaning, or Brainwashing!!

If you're baiting me you might want to step up your game. I'm going to point out once again that your standard issue deflection shield is doing a fine job of not addressing anything other than what pertains to how you plan on avoiding the actual facts or questions.
Did YOU actually read the article you cited? Because I did, and I assure you it does not imply what you seem to think it means. You try to make it appear that the study says all children believe in god. What it actually said, and this is only one of the research teams findings, not representative of the study as a whole, but what they said was that children age 5 and under

found it easier to believe in some superhuman properties than to understand similar human limitations. Children were asked whether their mother would know the contents of a box in which she could not see. Children aged three believed that their mother and God would always know the contents, but by the age of four, children start to understand that their mothers are not all-seeing and all knowing. However, children may continue to believe in all-seeing, all-knowing supernatural agents, such as a god or gods.

Children after age 4, MAY still believe in god or gods not all children believe in god automatically. You're statements are so horridly misleading that it would be negligent of me to think you weren't outright lying or just straight up trolling. If not you're excluding critical variables such as god not only must be taught out of people it must first be taught TO them. Nobody is born believing in god and for you to not just say but insist that it is true and verified is very worrisome.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Scientists around the world hunt feverishly for the the Unified Theory or Formula.

Why, it is their belief, they know its there, its their path to finding God!

A universal belief is the goal, because there is only one truth!

and that is the Simulation!!

The Simulation needs a Simulator!!

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Appreciate the kind sentiments Wertdagf, but it's ok, really.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Another neat thing is:

Virus's altering DNA like Hot-Fixes for Programs!

When I spoke about the Serpent and his curse from the Garden in an earlier reply.

People may ask , well how does God curse all the snakes at once!

He would design a Hot-fix in the form of a virus that only infects snakes. The hot-fix(virus) was then sent airborne or in the water, and now, only the Legend of the Dragon lives on! The virus would infects snakes and re-write or delete allocated sections of their DNA, in-turn DNA of their offspring. Just like a hot-fix for an app.

Universe = Operating System, DNA/RNA = Applications

He says he did it right there in Genesis. The seeds!

Genesis 3, KJV
13 And the Lord God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.

14 And the Lord God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:

15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

AbleEndangered
Scientists around the world hunt feverishly for the the Unified Theory or Formula.

Why, it is their belief, they know its there, its their path to finding God!

A universal belief is the goal, because there is only one truth!

and that is the Simulation!!

The Simulation needs a Simulator!!

actually, the why in this scenario is not belief, it is a need to understand and a need to follow the evidence to see what rabbit hole it leads down. you truly don't get how it works and that's too bad.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
**ATTENTION**

The staff are closely watching this thread.

Remain on topic.

Do not attack each other for any reason at all.

Continued violations will result in posting bans of at least 72hrs.

No other warnings will be given.

Do not reply to this post.

~Tenth
ATS Mod

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Since the OP of the thread left little window of possibility for this in his stance.

Title:

can we all agree and deduce that
Honest Creationist Tactics= Good Religion
?

Or, is it, there just can't be any Religion on the Planet for some people, it all has to go, ban it all?

Its all bad?

Now, I can't get any closer to the MAIN topic!

Actually, since there is a thread titled:

There should be a counter thread titled:
I'm too afraid to even make a thread. The ridicule I will get...maybe some one else will do it.
But, if you do it, don't ruin it, keep it good, informative..

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   

AbleEndangered
Or, is it, there just can't be any Religion on the Planet for some people, it all has to go, ban it all?

Its all bad?

The topic isn't about getting rid of religions or saying that they are all bad. It's about dishonest creationist tactics showing that any particular religion that employs them is acting in bad faith.

Actually, since there is a thread titled:

There should be a counter thread titled:
I'm too afraid to even make a thread. The ridicule I will get...maybe some one else will do it.
But, if you do it, don't ruin it, keep it good, informative..

There doesn't need to be but if there were I don't see why you think it would be ridiculed, unless it's like the many "proof of god" threads started which try to pass off opinion as proof. That is the very reason this thread exists.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

yeah, I'm afraid the 4th Reich is gonna kick down my door for making a thread on abovetopsecret!!

After, I'm ridiculed!

Nah, the Ridicule was a reference to the Mary and Mark Dino stuff.

There is someone else here who would be better at making that thread. If I made it, no one would ever see it.

I was afraid to come to this site for a long time. Then, I was afraid to post replies for a long time. Then the Jerusalem UFO, and ..... big let down....

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join