It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail (?) attack over Marion Illinois 9-15-2013

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

TheMagus

Zaphod58
reply to post by TheMagus

Show me one quote where anyone has said jet exhaust is pure clean water vapor. A contrail is not jet exhaust. Instead of just attacking people and screaming "shill" maybe you should learn something.

stop screeching

rickymouse said:

rickymouse
Even if it is contrails, look at the pollution these jets are creating, Maybe instead of trying to prove they are chemtrails we should challenge the need for all the traveling all over the world. The Government should examine this practice to see the impact on the world.....Yeah, right....as if that will even be considered since it will negatively impact the economy.....It is easier to tax us.

and then you said:

Zaphod58
reply to post by rickymouse

That's not pollution, it's water vapor. Modern engines leave almost no pollution compared to engines even ten years ago.

but keep on huffing
your state of denial regarding CT's has led you into error

so where in there does anyone say that jet exhaust is pure water vapour?

the bit of exhast that you can see as a contrail is certainly water vapour - the rest is invisible unless as a heat haze or a really old engine making a lot of soot - you don't "see" engine exhaust unless a contrail forms and het contrail is the water vapour.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

TheMagus

network dude
reply to post by berkeleygal

And you will be surprised at how much more accurate you are than the weather guessers on TV.

the same

weather guessers on TV

that are unimpeachable sources when convenient?

your cognitive disconnect is showing

I would ask you to show me where I have ever stated that the TV weather person was where I get all my information, but that would be another off topic rant by you. It's clear you aren't close to intelligent enough to have a rational discussion on this topic, but the good news is anyone who reads your tripe can see for themselves how you try to discredit any sources with nothing and then cry like a bitch about the posters, all the while never dealing with the data provided. But then again, when the data is right and your opinion is all you have to go with, I guess we all know what that brings.

Should you ever decide to man up and try to discuss why you feel "they" are spraying you, or what "they" are spraying, or even "why they" are spraying, it might be in an interesting thread. But I sincerely doubt you have the pair needed for that task.

until then, run away.........

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

_BoneZ_
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Not to mention, why these "chemtrail" threads keep being created without someone first producing some sort of scientific data that something is even being sprayed in the first place.

You know the contrails that form clouds that plaster the entire spanse of the skies, then makes me wonder.
edit on 16-9-2013 by Woodie75 because: dd

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Woodie75

You mean the same contrails that have been seen since 1915 or so, and have been explained with peer reviewed papers, and scientific studies?

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

You know the contrails that form clouds that plaster the entire spanse of the skies, then makes me wonder.

If you would like to turn some of your wonderment into knowledge, here is the EPA's "Aircraft Contrails Factsheet".

See ya,
Milt

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by TheMagus

Show me where I said jet exhaust is clean pure water vapor.

I said the contrail is water vapor. Contrails aren't exhaust and exhaust isn't a contrail.

So again, show me where anyone said that.

Getting evidence. If I had a pilot's degree, license, that is all I would be doing!

What in God's name are they doing? I know what a contrail is.
edit on 16-9-2013 by Woodie75 because: ff

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

They had more than enough to lease an air sampling plane for several days, and made "What in the world are they spraying" instead. Instead of actually getting evidence, they make YouTube videos filled with conjecture and lies. Because if they got a sample it would show they are wrong.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Getting evidence. If I had a pilot's degree, license, that is all I would be doing!

I'd be willing to bet that the evidence you might gather would show that "chemtrails" are, indeed, contrails.

See ya,
Milt
edit on 084America/Chicago9RAmerica/Chicago2013-09-16T20:01:10-05:00Monday00000010America/Chicago by BenReclused because: Added a link

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   

TheMagus

this is yet another meme you're spreading and just reveals your duplicitous nature
then again there is the disgusting practice of Polluting via dumping urine and fecal matter from the plane's toilet onto those below, so if if it craps like a duck...

Then it probably is a duck. Do you know nothing about planes at all?

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by mrthumpy

Obviously not considering he thinks they still dump the lavatory in flight.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Obviously not considering he thinks they still dump the lavatory in flight.

Now that is one chemtrail I wouldn't want coming down near me....

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mrthumpy

I happen to know that he New Zealand civil Aviation Authority got sick of all the crap complaints and did a study of "plane poo" that can be read here.

And indeed it is a duck!

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

TheMagus

this is yet another meme you're spreading and just reveals your duplicitous nature
then again there is the disgusting practice of Polluting via dumping urine and fecal matter from the plane's toilet onto those below, ......

something that hasn't actually happened since the 1950's or thereabouts.

yet again you demonstrate your ignorance - in fact you demonstrate such ignorance so often that I wonder if you are serious, or just having a bit of a laugh/troll?

Alternatively you might be a shill out to denigrate the chemtrail hoax by supporting it while looking like a moron......thus giving chemmies an even worse reputation than they already "enjoy"??

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I have been monitoring intense chemtrail activity over Atlanta for several weeks.

I am a longstanding energy activist opposing nuclear power and am shocked to find out how controversial the issue of chemtrails is. I have found a serious source that is hard to argue with, Dr. Edward Teller's (Father of the Hydrogen Bomb) 1996 white paper "Global Warming and Ice Ages: Prospects for Physics-Based Modulation of Global Change" which is archived on the U.S. Department of Energy website: www.osti.gov...

The paper advocates spraying fine particles of aluminum and barium into the upper atmosphere to reflect the sun's rays and cool the earth. A mini-nuclear winter, you could say.

What could be more far-fetched than 600,000 people employed in the field of The Bomb without Congressional knowledge at the 1945 dawn of the Atomic Age? What could be more far-fetched than the Cold War and 30,000 hydrogen bombs pointed at our fragile planet?

I have seen several times now four small white jets with red tails which come from various points at about three-minute intervals and turn at the same point towards Lockheed/Dobbins AFB after filling the sky with criss-crossed trails which spread to turn a clear, sunny day into an overcast day.

I surmise that the activity is secret because 1) it is an experiment in geoengineering and they don't know if it will work and 2) they haven't really admitted to climate change in the first place.

I am committing to speak of it, carefully, to embolden others to believe, and document, what they see.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
We have had an unstable atmosphere lately.

Relative humidity has been high, hence all the rain, snow, and ice.

I know this because I have taken the time to do some research on on persistant contrails and such.

I only live about 50 minutes north of you.

Good luck on your research.

edit on 10-12-2013 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by atomdotgirl

I have seen several times now four small white jets with red tails which come from various points at about three-minute intervals and turn at the same point towards Lockheed/Dobbins AFB after filling the sky with criss-crossed trails which spread to turn a clear, sunny day into an overcast day.

You do understand that the planes landing at Dobbins will not make the contrails you see as they are from planes flying at least 30000 ft in the air.

Also how has the weather been lately?

Btw the criss coss trails are from normal air traffic as they do fly in more than one direction.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Pics or vids? It is winter, and even though ground temps may not be cold in all regions, the temperature up there is much cooler, and varies in conditions. Some jets will only leave trails when they are climbing and engines turned up. When cruising sometimes they will not, or descending. I live under a major flight path towards JFK and see other paths in the distance for other air ports, and can watch when they take off and then reach altitude the trails stop. I am not saying that chemtrails are not real, but I have read, researched, heard from pilots, who can explain it very reasonably. I do not however deny the existence of chemtrails, just people over react when they see contrails as well.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   

atomdotgirl

I have been monitoring intense chemtrail activity over Atlanta for several weeks.

In your monitoring, what aircraft, operators and routes were responsible for the trails? My own monitoring has shown nothing but regular commercial flights on scheduled routes, or do you count just looking up at the sky as monitoring?

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by waynos

In your monitoring, what aircraft, operators and routes were responsible for the trails? My own monitoring has shown nothing but regular commercial flights on scheduled routes, or do you count just looking up at the sky as monitoring?

Just the fact that these planes were landing at Dobbins AFB shows the planes that were seen could not have been the ones causing the contrails.

We have been having a fairly wet and cold couple of weeks here around Atlanta so seeing persistent contrails would not be anything strange.

Unless of course you think chemtrails actually exist..

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I think the debate would go a bit easier on both sides if the anti-chemtrail people would admit that there is a chance that someone could have a system of spraying chemicals, that would not be released from the exhaust of the engines. I think that is a easily validated concession to make since there is evidence to promote the ideas have been in circulation for quite some time to do just that for various reasons including temperature/weather modification postulated by respected scientists.

In the same vein, those who are chemtrail proponents should give the same respect that most airplanes are not spraying chemicals and are simply following their flight paths with no nefarious intentions.

I think this would create more good will to both sides of the argument.

Though, the only problem I can see is the anti-chemtrial proponents would have to cease and desist the use of the word 'debunked' in reference to this discussion, and instead use terms like highly-unlikely, improbable, or in case of threads with pictures, explain why this particular incident (even if they've explained it on a thousand prior threads) isn't a chemtrail, but a contrail.

I'd respect both sides of the debate more, if they respected themselves and each other better. If both sides remained mature about it; resolution on the topic may never come to be, but at least people who are just curious would have a better read and understanding to come to their own conclusions and possibly encourage participation in the future.

My personal feelings is water vapor by environmental conditions spurred by the actions of the plane creating the catalyst for change (plane make purty clouds) is generally what people see, and more often as we fly at different heights with improved technologies. I don't discount there might be planes spraying chemicals for all kinds of testing, as history has proven corporations and governments will do a lot in secret, regardless of the effects it may have on the world and its populations.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join