It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dalai Lama Shares His Thoughts On Extraterrestrial Contact...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienView

i agree with your view of humans and their relationship to higher beings.

i have had contact with a variety of beings "not of this world" during my life.

i was impressed by their nature and would certaintly trust them more than any government agency.

humans often use whatever knowledge they have in extremely negative ways.

when in the presense of a higher being, just say what.
it is their visit, they will inform of it's purpose.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Idk. He not stripping himself naked, doing weird tongue movements, and singing. Also, he didn't break a youtube record yet. Nor has he got arrested for doing coc aine, and going to court, and letting the news advertise it.
edit on 16-9-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

FlyersFan

Happy1
These aliens are demons - just a warning -

Aliens were killed in the crash in Roswell. They are organic whereas demons are spirit alone.
So no. Real aliens aren't demons. Demons and aliens are two different species.

This is one theory many christian groups have. It is untrue that demons can't be killed, they can, there will be a great battle between the antichrist and his demons against christ and the his army of angels. There will be death on both sides. Now it is unclear if we as mere humans can kill these demons. It is known that humans will fight along side christ in the end battle but my belief is we will be fighting the conventional human forces of the antichrist.

This is one of those we will know for sure in time subjects lol.

The Bot

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

I am glad others agree. I watched the movie fire in the sky with my kid the other night (I know its a movie so not an accurate portrayal). My son immediately said, "its like he woke up so they said, "lets get this over with so we can release him ASAP". His explanation was: it's a lot like when we tag an animal. We know they're afraid so we get it done quick and let them go....wonder what they think of us. I was glad he didn't jump to "evil or bad". He saw a positive.

We are intelligent enough to take different perspectives so should at least try. Shoot first and ask questions later is something I hear a lot. Why? I mean I wouldn't want to be confronted by one - it would probably give me a heart attack. But if I were my first thought would not be to kill it.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by NthOther

Odd that so many only know enough just to get wrong. It seems that is how our education model is engineered. If we were able to install HOPE every time we had fear; the world would not have a one world order destination.

Our time seems to already exist in a dimension other than duality and the lower dimensions. (I guess - I believe we have a lot to learn in regards to the order of examples given such as matter/living/conscious/physical/material.

If we had a vote and were able to help people understand that consciousness is the soul and what we should guide us -that would be sublime.

Having "figureheads" so to speak as leaders and not just prophets I would imagine my children would be happy to live in.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join