It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OOBE? or Just a Sleep State

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   
This used to happen to me, maybe once or 2 times a month. But now i can somewhat control it. Atleast i can control when it happens but not the length of it.

Ok, I lay down (fairly tired), then i try to stay awake with all that i can, even when my eyes shut i keep my mind going about trying to stay awake. But then it is almost like my eyelids go transparent and i can see the room around me as if they were open but i can feel them closed.

I am not alseep (completely) because I am controling what is happening. While i was like this with my eyes closed but seeing, i moved my arm infront of me and i could see it.
...so it wasn't as if i was just dreaming the exact room i was in. It is the oddest feeling in the world.

I dunno it's weird but it only last for about 30 secs - 1 minute.

Anyone else have this happened to them?

[Edit: Spelling]

[edit on 13-11-2004 by _BLiND_]

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
sounds like an oobe to me. Im going to try to oobe your way, I am very tired right now so it might finnaly get me out of my body

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
its happend to me before ive also had concenous sleep before. like i was sleeping but awake, strange, what your most likely experienceing is sleeping with your eyes open while being semi concenious

[edit on 13-11-2004 by Mizar]

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   
It's like i am awake but my eyes are shut...but I can see the room around me and even watch tv, then i'll snap out of it and it'll be black again (back of my eye lids)

I also sleep walk like i am possesed lol

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 05:16 AM
link   
The only difference between OOBE and sleep is that your subconscious mind instead of your conscious mind is active during sleep. During regular sleep you leave your body as well.

top topics

join