It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Aliens actually Breeding with us?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Thank you for giving us Skunk Works and all it entails. It will be quite useful for those out of the box thoughts Im sure.

For awhile now I have found myself pondering the explosion (for lack of better word at moment) of the children with Down Syndrome and also the children with Genius capabilities. Seems more and more each day we are seeing kids that are just absolutely amazing in the arts, music, and math platforms. Even the children with the Down Syndrome have areas where they are exceptional.

We have often heard that many abductions happen because the "aliens" are testing the reproductive system.

We have also heard from many sources over the years that aliens that look very much like us, do live among us.
Now if this is true that they do live among us, what would stop them from breeding with us? Could this possibly explain some of the offspring we are seeing now?

I know this thought is out there, but hey, that is what this forum is for correct?

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

If aliens are indeed breeding with us, it would explain a couple of my cousins.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

edit on 14-9-2013 by gotya because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I think the Downs syndrome is down to aged parents, 45+ but normally in their 50s or 60s....bad genes, an extra chromosome created by mistake.

Id be looking at food and vacines in regards to "genius" kids. I now know at least 8 people that have autistic children. When i was a child autism was largely unheard of. Sucrose, sugar, thats my guess, it is a poison after all.

In other words the rise in babies born with deformities has rissen as a direct result of public ignorance and corporate greed. These are deformities not gifts.
edit on 14-9-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-9-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

edit on 14-9-2013 by gotya because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
This would explain a lot about my girlfriend no way she's from this planet

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

onehuman
Thank you for giving us Skunk Works and all it entails. It will be quite useful for those out of the box thoughts Im sure.

For awhile now I have found myself pondering the explosion (for lack of better word at moment) of the children with Down Syndrome and also the children with Genius capabilities. Seems more and more each day we are seeing kids that are just absolutely amazing in the arts, music, and math platforms. Even the children with the Down Syndrome have areas where they are exceptional.

We have often heard that many abductions happen because the "aliens" are testing the reproductive system.

We have also heard from many sources over the years that aliens that look very much like us, do live among us.
Now if this is true that they do live among us, what would stop them from breeding with us? Could this possibly explain some of the offspring we are seeing now?

I know this thought is out there, but hey, that is what this forum is for correct?

I think this could explain some extra ordinary kids. Mostly I think that is more of all the chemicals we are ingesting. Think about it, look at several labels of anything in your cabinet. Chemicals in everything we eat, what we drink, the air we breath. I think this is a more realistic cause.

As for aliens, it would depend on which species. Most don't breed, in the sense we do. Some clone, etc. Not much breeding in the way we think. I think some are experimenting simply because their species is dying and they need new genetic code. Kinda like a star trek episode. Lol.

The Bot

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

I have thought this for a while. Especially seeing the inundation of ads on craigslist looking for surrogate mothers and egg donors. I couldn't think of a simpler way of running a breeding program.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by occrest

Well now, I never considered that. That is Very interesting. The government could very easily have their finger in that pie. I mean who really knows where they all actually go. I suppose same could be said for the sperm banks as well.

link   
dbl post sorry

edit on 9/14/13 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

link   

Your about 100 million years late to the party with this one

That's what the little gray said when he took off in his space ship.

Go figure it took a lot of time for this to work you know it did not happen over night.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

They certainly are.

Thousands of personal narratives assert such.

A few skulls etc. have documented hybrid DNA.

And, the Bible asserts that AS IN THE DAYS OF NOAH, so it will be in the END TIMES.

To what end; for what purposes . . . other than to anger God . . . is still somewhat of a mystery.

Some have postulated that it has something to do with God giving man authority/stewardship over the earth.

And that somehow, in the spiritual realm, there's some sort of advantage to the fallen angels to

A) pollute our DNA

B) garner robotized pseudo-humans . . . purportedly thereby gaining some sort of chunk of spiritual authority from which to give God's forces trouble at Armageddon.

I think they are clueless about B). God will not be hampered in the least regardless of their strategies.

But the lower ranks of evil may not know that.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I'm sure there are many types of hybrids out there...and many types of aliens at that.

I always amused myself with the possibility of GREYS actually being humans from the far future.

The theory can be applied to different methods of time travel as well, the more "conventional" methods or a more "spherical" approach. Either would still suffice.

If you think as time as spherical in nature and there is no past, present, and future type of linearity. (speculating) So everything would be happening at once, in a state of Now, just existing on different octaves, wavelengths, frequencies.

Maybe the human race couldn't ascend properly or connect with the earth in a harmonious manner and continued down the road of technological advancements and lost their way with oneself, the ancient ways of wisdom and thinking...their souls.
In other words, they relied on technology in the far future to do what they use to do through mind alone in ancient times. Maybe they lost their souls a long time ago and do not possess the necessary frequency patterns or capacity of emotion to ascend. Maybe, they are now trying to reverse engineer themselves back to a certain level humanity and frequency through hybridization and gene splicing with older versions of...us.

Could they be our time-traveling future selves?

This could explain all the abductions and mutilations over the years.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ArchaicDesigns

You pretty much put so eloquently what I have thought in my own mind for what seems eons. I am thoroughly convinced myself that time or the actual lack of it in the true sense, has so much to do with pretty much everything. I guess I find it to be a major stumbling block I guess you could say.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I have to say I was attracted to this thread, as I've often wondered if my daughter's father was an "alien." LOL.

But seriously, we might actually be the "aliens," here, so it's hard to determine as per language, linguistics and frame of reference what this truly may mean. Is there interbreeding between species, and there being more than a human species being counted here......

I've read the accounts of women who claim abduction on ships where they are visiting children they've had, eugenic experiments in progress, and people who have been probed during abductions and perhaps, had their reproductive organs, shall we say, "compromised...."

Who knows, for sure. Is this a human installed layer to a current human operated eugenic experimentation here and now, and covered with a layer of "abduction, alien experience," in order for no one human being blamed or implicated, or the truth never being discovered.

Good question, and good thread.
Tetra50

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I'm still waiting on the gorgeous Nordic women to abduct me
*sigh*
I don't know how much longer I can wait.

I for one, believe that some species of "Aliens" lived here on Earth at one time. I also believe that we as Humans are left over remnants of a long lost civilization that existed eons ago, only most had the technology to leave the planet, keeping some of us behind.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
lol I think we all have a alien family member in the closet somewhere. Some funny remarks here to say the least....

It has been said, depending on what you read, that before we ever get here, we have a choice of things. For example, you can pick your family, your friends, what you want to deal with karma wise etc.
Now I know tetra knows I have mentioned the sims game before.

Maybe we do all stand in the little bubble and dress ourselves and pick our traits,life goals, just on a higher scale. Sorry too those that have never played a sims game, it is just something you can do to establish your character.

I agree with other members as far as this has been happening for eons or basically from the beginning. I also agree with other members saying a lot of the problems are with the poisons in our food. Then again the poisons may be just us at the moment on our learning scale for our future of what really will work to be the best and healthiest.

I guess I just feel it is All right, it just depends on what dimension your standing in when you think about it, or, the old thought, "If you can think or imagine it, it is real."

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   

For the record, I'd just like to say, I don't think much, really, is simulated. I know what I've lived is no simulation. Many times, I wish it were, but the pain of it is far to memorable for me to think it a simulation. Time and "history," well, that's a different matter entirely. But what we're all experiencing within that circumstantial background, which is manipulated, is very likely very real, and for some really wonderful, and others, very painful.....but neither, any experience any less "real," in its experiencing.....
Tetra50
edit on 14-9-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

There is no way I can deny you that, as we all have our own reality.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Maybe they just think women are beautiful and sex is fantastic?

Mark 12:19-25

19 Master, Moses wrote unto us, If a man's brother die, and leave his wife behind him, and leave no children, that his brother should take his wife, and raise up seed unto his brother.

20 Now there were seven brethren: and the first took a wife, and dying left no seed.

21 And the second took her, and died, neither left he any seed: and the third likewise.

22 And the seven had her, and left no seed: last of all the woman died also.

23 In the resurrection therefore, when they shall rise, whose wife shall she be of them? for the seven had her to wife.

24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

25 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join