It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Is What Happens When Bigotry and Intolerance Is Promoted Nationaly.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Always amazed how people come on these threads and defend thug behaviour because they dont like/understand homosexual behaviour. Using "logic" in regards to nature to state that its okay to victimize people because "That's what god intended for bad people"

Sad fact is, if there were stories of people being filmed, forced to admit that they were of some religious sect, and then brutally beaten after that fact - I'd have a problem with it.

I dont like or understand your religion or your need to try and spread it the length and breadth of the earth but i wouldn't defend some thug who sought to persecute you, however wrong i feel your beliefs are.

I hope the gay's of russia begin to fight back. Dont let themselves feel ashamed for who they are.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   
This is not normal or acceptable human behaviour.

Perhaps the recession in Russia is driving young men crazy and this is one of few ways they can make themselves feel masculine?

Scumbags.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   

suz62
reply to post by Cuervo

Why am I being attacked? I am not anti-gay. I've merely pointed out what nature clearly intended.

Nature indeed. Then why did nature clearly create a pleasure spot inside the male back passage ? (G Spot ? is that the English term ?)

I mean, there is a reason why one guy screws another. It's the same reason why some straight guys experiment with ass play on their own or in the company of female partners, fingering, using sex toys etc.

It's because for many guys, having something inside them when they reach orgasm is a most intensely pleasurable experience. That's why they do it.

So why did nature create that G-Spot, exactly ?

European family planning clinics routinely give out free lubricant along with rubbers, lube is free in many nightclubs too, you can buy lube in supermarkets, gas stations etc. So there's obviously a demand being met here and it encompasses more than the 1% gayers you folks harp on about.

Chill out, guys, live and let live, be open minded, adopt a more open liberal European sexual attitude. And order that Gun Oil today.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   

tothetenthpower
While Putin is busy telling Obama he should not attack Syria and playing 'peace maker' perhaps he should pay a little more close attention to what his own political party and people are encouraging among each other.

I SOOOOO agree with you! While I applaud Putin for pulling the world back from the brink of WWIII, which Obama has brought us to, the fact is that Putin isn't a nice guy. He's brilliant. He knows what he's doing politically. He doesn't blink. BUT .. he is KGB and has murdered people. And he upholds the ignorant anti-homosexual Russia that are disgusting and dangerous ... as well as absurd.

Putin did his little rant in the New York Times (On September 11th, no less) about America not being 'exceptional'. Well ... it seems America is a better country than Russia. People aren't risking swims in shark infested waters and aren't coming in droves across rattle snake filled deserts to get to Russia .. but they are to get to America.

Again .. I applaud Putin for cleaning up Obama's Syria mess .. but the dude isn't a nice guy.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I posted this in another thread where some bullying of homosexuals was going on (IMHO).
I thought I'd post it here as well ...

Bullying Statistics

According to recent gay bullying statistics, gay and lesbian teens are two to three times as more likely to commit teen suicide than other youths. About 30 percent of all completed suicides have been related to sexual identity crisis. Students who also fall into the gay, bisexual, lesbian or transgendered identity groups report being five times as more likely to miss school because they feel unsafe after being bullied due to their sexual orientation. About 28 percent out of those groups feel forced to drop out of school altogether. Although more and more schools are working to crack down on problems with bullying, teens are still continuing to bully each other due to sexual orientation and other factors.

In a 2005 survey about gay bullying statistics, teens reported that the number two reason they are bullied is because of their actual or perceived sexual orientation or gender expression. The number one reason reported was because of appearance. Teens are at a pivotal point in their young adult lives when they are trying to find out who they are and who they are about to become as adults. This is why being teased, bullied and harassed is something that could negatively affect a person's self-esteem and view of themselves for the rest of their life.

AND IMPORTANTLY -

There are several ways that bullying can take place including verbal, physical, cyberbullying and indirect bullying.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
So, the one thing America fears more than Putin...is gay people? Seriously?
Most of (religious) America would gleefully do EXACTLY what Putin is doing right now if they had half a chance (present company accepted I hope) but the majority would disparage on Vlad for "beating them to the punch"?
Okay, whatever...let's go with that for a moment.
Even IF my previous statements were 100% accurate for whatever reason:

WHAT BUSINESS IS IT OF YOURS, IN THE FIRST PLACE, TO RENDER JUDGEMENT OVER SOMEONE ELSE?

What, do you think you're going to come down with a bad case of "homo-erectus" if you get too close to one?
One of them sneezes too close to little Johnny and BINGO, their rummaging through the vegetable wilter looking for a cucumber to practice on?
This is insanity.
So what if someone is hetero, gay or transgendered?
What business is it to anyone aside from the two individuals involved in the relationship.
Absolutely none...that's what.
I can't believe I have to say this kinda stuff to full grown adults.
Deny Ignorance...riiiiiii-iiight.

But that's just me and what do I know.

-Peace-
edit on 15-9-2013 by Eryiedes because: Added bad pun

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Ummm.....you do realize that the same could be said of the recent racebaiting festival that we just experianced here in the land of the free. So just replace Putin with Obama, Sharpton and the voice of democrat-ism....the fourth estate...
You see...your freudian slip coupled with the way-back machine allows us to rationalize
whatever scenario requires the fewest number of moves......Checkmate...?

YouSir

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
In this pic that was posted, the thing on the far right looks like the product of a union between Putin and a demon-possessed bear. Yes sir, the Putin Youth will keep the fags in check.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Russia has a higher proportion of Illegal immigrants than the US. 11 million for a total population that is about half of the US. The difference is that Russia is constantly dealing with them. Not that I agree with the way they deal with them. I'm probably the most American person I know, but I don't let it blind me to what is actually going on. Russia's economy isn't its mid 90s self anymore. it's ramping up for major manufacturing, and is looking to surpass Germany in 20 years. To put that into perspective, Germany was the worlds No.1 exporter of manufcatured goods all the way up to 2008, when China outpaced it. That's staggering, 80 million competing on a production level with 1.3 billion. There are a lot of economic indicators that suggest Russia will be fairly strong in the next decade. Russia also has one of the lowest debts per capita out of 1st world nations. Immigrants are trying to get there in droves.

www.theguardian.com...

Being an American I'm appalled at how we, more accurately our leadership, has behaved over this entire Syrian thing. Like I stated before in this thread, Russia has actually acted more ethically than the US. I view Putin as a supreme adversary. He's got a killer instinct, he's sharp as a whip, both politically and otherwise, and he's very pro Russian. I can only wish there was an American politician who had even a fraction of his presence. It's a shame really, because he really is one tough adversary, and has thoroughly outmaneuvered the US on many occasions. For the most part I don't respect his methods, but I absolutely respect his capability and competence as a man.

If you look at his track record for getting stuff done that is pro-Russian, you would probably have that respect too.
edit on 15-9-2013 by Galvatron because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

After reading your article on bullying statistics, don't you think it would make more sense to focus on prevention just as much as social acceptance. What is so wrong with developing a prenatal treatment that prevents the child from becoming a homosexual?

Our government allocates $600M a year to breast cancer research. Why can't we do the same for homosexuality?

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
That's so messed up!

I would not even want to see that video!

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

suz62
Some people are outraged by the failure of other humans to act as nature intended. That kind of attitude can't be changed or controlled. The best we can hope for is punishment of the resulting behavior.

What a disgusting attitude. So let me guess-- you think this behavior is unnatural and should be punished because you're a Good Christian™ ?

Well guess what? By doing this, you (or anyone else) are supposing the role of God as judge of your fellow man. And if mankind is to be judged, at all, that is not your job, or any other hateful bigot's job. It's god's job.

I know god. I've talked to god. And you sir / ma'am, are not god.

How about we all do our own thing, and leave any possible judgments for the afterlife?

That's aside from the fact that I'm pretty sure assault and rape are sins all on their own. So while you're cheering this assault on, simply because you find the victim's behavior distasteful, you are applauding other sins, far more grievous. And people wonder why many consider Christians to be massive hypocrites....

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

suz62

tothetenthpower
reply to post by suz62

I disagree. It is clear what nature intended by virtue of the design of the sexual organs. For whatever reason, gays don't follow the programming.

yes, so you defend acting like a savage in order to teach a savage a lesson?

The logic surround that is amazing.

~Tenth

Stop reading into what I say. I've spoken plainly and at no point did I defend barbarism.

No?

suz62
Some people are outraged by the failure of other humans to act as nature intended. That kind of attitude can't be changed or controlled. The best we can hope for is punishment of the resulting behavior.

Who did you intend should fulfill your hopes of punishment for your fellow man? God? If so, you should absolutely be more clear in the future, because it very much sounded like you were congratulating these people for committing assault and homosexual rape. (Oh, did you miss the part where their act against this man for his natural-born preference was actually a homosexual act, itself?)

And BTW, it is a "natural" preference that people are born with. There are gays out there who hate themselves and who have tried everything to change. There are people who have submitted to extreme, experimental behavioral programs to try to change it, people who have submitted to pray-the-gay-away programs to try to change it. None of that works. If it was just matter of wanting to be different, this would not be the case. Stop believing idiotic bigoted drivel. Look at the facts.
edit on 15-9-2013 by iwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Bone75

tothetenthpower

If the state allows and actively promotes hatred versus a group of people, then people in return will act hateful towards that group.

The same thing happens when 4% of the population plasters their lifestyle all over the televisions of the 96% who are repulsed by it.

You know, there's this funny thing I do. When something comes on the television that I don't like... I change the channel or turn it off.

I know this is a radical idea, and it would obviously never work for someone who is completely weak-willed and/or addicted to television, but I assure you-- it prevents me almost 100% from watching things I don't want to see.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Bone75

After reading your article on bullying statistics, don't you think it would make more sense to focus on prevention just as much as social acceptance. What is so wrong with developing a prenatal treatment that prevents the child from becoming a homosexual?

Our government allocates $600M a year to breast cancer research. Why can't we do the same for homosexuality?

Yes, let's waste millions in tax money, for a program which, if successful, will only severely worsen the over-population problem (and likely the unemployment rate, people on government benefits, etc etc) simply because you find a particular lifestyle distasteful. Brilliant. And a truly humanitarian attitude.

Oh, I also forgot to point out: I'm sure some of you already picked up on this, and are aware, but Helious' earlier argument "You can't tell me God intended a gay world," is what's known as a Straw Man Argument. This is where someone takes the opposing argument and changes it slightly, to make the idea completely ridiculous, which makes it very easy to knock down-- like a straw man. Of course god, or nature or whatever did not intend a 100% gay world. But that's not the case. That's not even almost the case. It would take some kind of severe mutation, or genetic manipulation, or behavior modification, or an act of freaking magic to make that happen. It never would.

On the flip side, a very small gay population (ten percent or less?) could prevent the much larger hetero population from breeding ourselves into extinction.

Now, if we were a small tribe living in the Desert in the Middle East a few thousand years ago, homosexuality might be quite bad for our tribe, which would only benefit by greater numbers. It would be a very practical thing to actively "stamp out" homosexuality. In our modern world, it serves no such practical function. I'll end by adding to that. Do you imagine for a moment that all of the laws in the bible are moral prohibitions, and were not for practical reasons? If so, tell me-- what is immoral about eating shellfish, or pork, that is more immoral than eating other animals? Do you think all those dietary restrictions were to remain morally pure? Or rather so the tribe wouldn't get trichinosis or shellfish poisoning?

Stop the idiocy, including that terrible, wrong, ignorant attitudes that spread like a mimetic disease.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I can't believe this thread. The communist don't give a damn what you think about gays.
They also don't treat gays any worse that the Arabs treat woman. Yes I know thats not right either.
You have freedoms of speech and expression, they don't.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Nature did intend for a certain percentage of the population to be gay. Nature did not intend on humanity using their violence to dispense social "justice" towards others. Social prejudice is not natural. Gay folks are.
reply to post by Cuervo

First, I'll assume you don't believe in God or creationism. Having said that, I'll agree with another poster, in that gay sex is NOT natural. It's an act, ages old, brought on by degeneracy and the loss of moral values. Not to mention the subtle machinations of Satan.

I think you meant to say that social justice is not natural. It's something that's forced on the masses by an out of control government. Gay folks are not natural. Just like liberal loved abortion, it's a choice.

As for encouragement. Putin encourages the gay bashers, just as Obama encourages attacks on Christianity by HIS silence and policies.

And now, to flip this thread, Google 'raped by gays'. Enjoy the results. While, hopefully, realizing the degeneracy of what you champion.
edit on 15-9-2013 by 2ndthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by iwilliam

Since you have a reading comprehension issue, any reply would be pointless.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

2ndthought
First, I'll assume you don't believe in God or creationism.

That's stupid assumption. Sorry, but it's just stupid. Assuming somebody doesn't believe in gods or conceptual creation just because they don't buy into your personal bigotry is just willful ignorance.

2ndthought
Having said that, I'll agree with another poster, in that gay sex is NOT natural. It's an act, ages old, brought on by degeneracy and the loss of moral values. Not to mention the subtle machinations of Satan.

Satan... well how do I argue with that? We have SATAN in the room, everybody! Freakin' Satan... my goodness.

2ndthought
I think you meant to say that social justice is not natural. It's something that's forced on the masses by an out of control government. Gay folks are not natural. Just like liberal loved abortion, it's a choice.

Being gay is just like abortions? Do you realize that being gay would prevent abortions? How would Satan's plans make sense if his two biggest agendas contradict each other?

If Satan wanted more abortions, wouldn't he hate homosexuals?

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Khaleesi

A star and a thank you for your sound reasoning.

And a question/comment, pertaining to marriage. Aren't civil unions meant to cover all those rights that you mention? As I understand it, and considering the fact that I believe in traditional marriage being between a man and woman, civil unions were created to accommodate those rights. I believe the 'gay agenda' that you mentioned is alive in the community, and it's a purposeful attack on straight people/couples. And an assault on society as a whole, with the added benefit of lessening the viability of Christianity.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join