It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TEPCO Official: Fukushima is Out of Control

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Human0815

Arnie Gunderson

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Well now that tepco has officially anounced that they cant control it,is it now too late at this point of being stopped at all by anyone.My question is if the japanese knew they couldnt stop this some sometime ago why didnt they ask for help?

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Very true. Thanks for pointing that one out. Putting a reactor on the surface is a non-starter. The only way rectors should be allowed to be designed is deep underground, in a location that will allow for the reactor to be "entombed" in concrete and cadmium for all eternity, should something go "wrong". If you can't make that criteria, it doesn't get built. Nuclear power is a great idea, trying to make it "economical" is the real crime. If you have to build it to be fail-safe, then that's what you do, and just swallow the fact it's going to take a little longer to pay for itself.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by nosacrificenofreedom

In spite of all accidents and disasters, many are still defending nuclear energy while there are plenty of alternatives. I'm not going to post them all here. People can do their own research.

If the people keep up this mentality and stay in denial, they will get exactly what they deserve. There are always consequences to actions.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by StopThaZionistWorldOrder

You know that Arnies Reputation is more than questionable?

He don't understand anything about our Sea and how she Works
and he get paid for what he said, everyone is able to rent him
for a Interview.

reply to post by smirkley

We can do a few things, Waiting and Cooling of the molten Fuel for a few Decades,
Remove of the Spend Fuel Rods, than we need to Dismantle the whole Buildings
and cleaning Daiichi from Debris, there is a lot to do in Fukushima!
edit on 17-9-2013 by Human0815 because: (no reason given)

reply to post by CarbonBase

Great Idea but there is no Way that the nuclaire Complex understand this.

What are we doing with the Spend Fuel of this Deep Underground Plants?

edit on 17-9-2013 by Human0815 because: All replies in to one posting!

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by amurphy245

Russia today does regularly give updates on the disaster ,not sure why western media keeps quite about it

Probably because the West uses SO much of this dangerous energy generation.

Plus, add to that the UK Government have decided to go ahead with plans to build more nuclear reactors, and not that safer Thorium type of reactor either.

This is probably why it doesn't make the news much here...it would damage Billion £ deals...safety and public health come way down on the list of priorities these days 'm afraid...it's ALL about money, and not much else.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

He's was a Senior Nuclear Engineer for 30 years. He's a whistle-blower against nuclear crimes. Ya he's paid as a consultant because he's an expert, exactly. What do you know about nuclear energy? If this was all made up then why are multiple studies supplementing his conclusions?

He doesn't understand how the oceans work? Just look at a currents chart of the Pacific Ocean pal, it 'aint,' nuclear science. Let me guess, you believe whatever the EPA tells you ? The ones who refuse to tests the fish or air.

edit on 17-9-2013 by StopThaZionistWorldOrder because: expanded idea

No, maybe you subscribe to TEPCO's newsletter. The company destroying the whole World by exacerbating the problem. Building 4, with it's 700,000 spent fuel rods just sitting there leaking radioactive water.
edit on 17-9-2013 by StopThaZionistWorldOrder because: edit

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

StopThaZionistWorldOrder

He's was a Senior Nuclear Engineer for 30 years. He's a whistle-blower against nuclear crimes. Ya he's paid as a consultant because he's an expert, exactly. What do you know about nuclear energy? If this was all made up then why are multiple studies supplementing his conclusions?

He doesn't understand how the oceans work? Just look at a currents chart of the Pacific Ocean pal, it 'aint,' nuclear science. Let me guess, you believe whatever the EPA tells you ? The ones who refuse to tests the fish or air.

No, maybe you subscribe to TEPCO's newsletter. The company destroying the whole World by exacerbating the problem. Building 4, with it's 700,000 spent fuel rods just sitting there leaking radioactive water.

a.) yes, he participated in the Crime against us and the whole World
and no i don't think everything is made up, i just think that the
Dimensions (of the Risks) are not right!

b.) i think EPA is more neutral than all your Left-Wing Dogma #e.

c.) No, i dont need to wait for their Newsletter because i visit the Site
very often to read about the ongoing Process in Daiichi because
this is the only Way to be up to Date!

d.) Building 4 or better the Sf-Pool of Nr. 4 is not leaking and also your
700.000 "Fuel Rods" is wrong.

e.) there is no "Zionist World Order"!

Wakata Desuka?

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Human0815

StopThaZionistWorldOrder

a.) yes, he participated in the Crime against us and the whole World
and no i don't think everything is made up, i just think that the
Dimensions (of the Risks) are not right!

b.) i think EPA is more neutral than all your Left-Wing Dogma #e.

c.) No, i dont need to wait for their Newsletter because i visit the Site
very often to read about the ongoing Process in Daiichi because
this is the only Way to be up to Date!

d.) Building 4 or better the Sf-Pool of Nr. 4 is not leaking and also your
700.000 "Fuel Rods" is wrong.

e.) there is no "Zionist World Order"!

Wakata Desuka?

You are wasting your breath on them. Particularly regarding point (e).

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

CarbonBase

Very true. Thanks for pointing that one out. Putting a reactor on the surface is a non-starter. The only way rectors should be allowed to be designed is deep underground, in a location that will allow for the reactor to be "entombed" in concrete and cadmium for all eternity, should something go "wrong". If you can't make that criteria, it doesn't get built. Nuclear power is a great idea, trying to make it "economical" is the real crime. If you have to build it to be fail-safe, then that's what you do, and just swallow the fact it's going to take a little longer to pay for itself.

How are you going to cool it - have to have massive amounts of fresh water (which is becoming scare) to cool a reactor.

Great idea if you can solve the cooling problem. (or the moon perhaps)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join