It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Jews to Israel: Our National Idenity is Not for Sale (Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I came across this video about the lives of Jew in Iran.

All those claims about Iran being anti-Jewish are utterly nullified by the fact that Iran's own Jews prefer living in Iran than moving to Israel.

Watch the video for more.
edit on 14-9-2013 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
How messed up is your nation when it is supposed to be for the people of your faith and you have to pay people to move there. Good for these people for standing up for what is right.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I dont get the Iran hatred.

Ok sure they have some pretty draconian laws but so do saudi Arbia right? Yet I dont see the world sanctioning them or threating to take them down!

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

I remember reading articles about the Jews living in Iran. One article talked about how Israel was going to pay the Iranian Jews to move out of Iran and live in Israel but many Persian Jews rejected the offer even feeling disrespected. The Jewish minority in Iran even holds office in Iran's parliament.

In 2010ish it was reported there were about 25,000ish Jews living in Iran but a 2012 census reports there is about 8,500ish Jews left. I don't blame them, if I lived in Iran I would leave too, between Israeli threats and Islamist extremists I say F the Middle East.
edit on 14-9-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
It would seem that Israel is jealous of Iran due to it being a peacefully co existing religious nation . Israeli are not particularly religious I hear .
It would seem that all the nations in the middle east where peacefull co existence resides are being targeted by the US / Israel party .
It would seem that the Arab states are the ones causing the trouble for the more civilized ancient cultures of the middle east countries .

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Anusuia

Iran doesn't have a problem with Jews just so they don't want their own nation somewhere. And if they want to stay fine. There are still Jews all over the world that haven't gone to Israel.

Iran's leaders just hate Jews with ties to Israel and those that believe in the holocaust.....even though many of them were there.

The Jews in this vid are convenient propaganda tools for the regime in Iran that's all.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

crazyewok
I dont get the Iran hatred.

Ok sure they have some pretty draconian laws but so do saudi Arbia right? Yet I dont see the world sanctioning them or threating to take them down!

Yes but the Saudis are "Our" - (bad guy) - friends. So its "OK" to publicly behead, deny driving permits for women and do other nasty things.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Seriously? We all know this is pure Iranian propaganda.

Even in the video, it points out that the people who own and run the kosher restaurant are Muslims, not Jews.

Even the Jewish schools aren't allowed to have Jewish principals any more, as they have to be controlled by Muslims now too.

The Jewish population is dwindling every day in Iran. I'm sure a lot of them decided to exit while Ahmadinejad was President.

However, the 2011 census recorded only 8,756 Jews in Iran.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Not wishing to take a trip down reality, but some facts before you start to think Jews in Iran is one big love-fest. There were 80,000 before the Revolution, and now less than 10,000. This is typical in Arab countries, many of which had flourishing Jewish communities, alas no more. Ironically, half the population of Israel are descendants of Arab countries – could that why many Arab countries seem to want out of Israel? Sort of unfinished business!

Wikileaks, the organisation run by the accused sex offender Mr Assange, stupidly revealed the names of the last remaining handful of Jews in Iraq. I wonder how many are left!

Regards

new topics

top topics

join