It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I see

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Let me start off by stating that most of my dreams come true. They have since I was a very young child. Now my children have the same thing.
One dream stands out above the rest. I have found that several people have had this same dream.

After a huge explosion my children and I come up out of our basement. It is very smokey, all that is left of the houses are the foundations and steps. It is red and smokey. A man with an arm band comes and gets us and tells us where to go. I can hear planes overhead. Cant see much because of the smoke, but it is pure chaos everywhere. These men with the armbands are going around looking for survivors.

Now, at first I was almost positive this was war. Then I was shown something else.

I was standing on top of a mountain(?) It was almost like I was looking out of a glass room. Down in the valley in the middle of a mountain range, I can see a big cloud of smoke expanding over the ground. It was not like normal smoke. This was glowing red and had lightning. Then I was told that this is going to be bad, but in the end everything is going to be better than it was.

It is not war. It is a natural disaster.

Let me just say that I had this dream (the first one) about 7 years ago. I was sitting out front the other night and realized that the neighborhood I am living in now (moved here about 3 years ago) is the same neighborhood I saw in my dream.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Wow, this is really interesting,maybe, possibly you saw your future in this dream. Or it could just be a coincidence that you live in the neighborhood as in your dream, but thats not likely. If I were you, I would start payin more attention to my dreams.

[Edited on 13-11-2004 by Striker122]

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I pay close attention to my dreams. As I said, most of them come true. I just usualy dont tell anyone about them. Most people think of you as a freak. Fortunatly my husband does not think I am a freak. He is starting to get used to it, but our kids do the same thing and they tend to freak him out every once in a while. hehe. These dreams though, are ones I cant keep quiet. I know that there is a warning there that many need to hear. I figure if any one is going to take me seriously, the people here might.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I used to have a recurring dream, I was in a city that was totally devastated. I would be walking around, the floor was complete rubble. Occasionally i would see an arm poking out or a leg but nothing moving. the sky is all ashie and it looks orange. and I'm looking for my wife(which i am not married in real life), but she's gone. I start to cry and i decide to keep walking through the debree. But i never find a single other person? I just wake up totally depressed. Again i haven't had this dream in years, but i just thought i might share it.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I just wanted to record another dream I had last night.

There was a tall skyscraper. The top (1/4th) of it fell off. I dont know what caused it, it was like it was knocked over or hit. Then it skiped to another place. It was dark there is no electricity. People are useing fire to keep warm. We are using left over buildings (all was rubble) for shelter. THen I saw a strange bird in the sky. It was almost like one of those dinosaur birds (dont know much of anything about dinosaurs) I should have been terrified, but it was so graceful and full of life. It was beautiful, everyone just watched.
There were very few people who lived through what ever it was that happened.

Now I dont know about that bird part that was prolly just my subconcious, but the rest of it was like all the other preminitions.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 08:46 AM
link   
One more note. I told my husband about my dream and he said that he was up with our oldest son because he also had a dream about a dino bird. Does anyone know what this dino-bird is, or what it means?

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Recording some more dreams.

I made another thread about this one, but I am going to go ahead and post it here too. My dream ? months ago. Condeleeza Rice was in a plane crash.

My dream last night (excluding personal stuff) Osama was driving a school buss. I saw it from an arial view. This tells me there will be a terror attack with a school buss.

Second part, A convoy of sleek red trucks carying red missles in a hurry to get where they are going. They were driving down a big city freeway, pushing everyone out of there way. I dont know what city it was that I was seeing. Right now, I am taking it as one of our large cities perhaps Dallas will need protecting, in a big way. I will give this some more thought today though, because I believe there was more to get out of this dream.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing that with us. I hate to be an alarmist but that sounds like something that might happen.

I hope that fate can change and its something that could happen but can be averted.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Also, back in the middle of December, I had a dream I would like to bring up as well. I have hesitated for a while because it freaked me out, but for some reason I think it needs to get some attention. In this dream, I was watching, observing. It was like I was a ghost. I sat with a young woman. I think there was a war going on. We were in this tent, not like one you would buy from the stores, but like a tent where several people have made camp. Almost military like. She was alone. She was not a prisioner, I dont know who she was, but she was important for some reason. I feel like she was being protected. She got up and walked out of the tent. She grabbed her lower abdomen and said "Oh God not now". This is where it gets a little odd. About the time it dawns on me that she is pregnant, I can or hear anything anymore, I am given her pain. I feel all of her child birth. After that the words "The child was born", and was given to me, and the understanding that though this is written it does/did not happen the way it seemed, the way people thought it would. I know it was important, but have no idea what this means. I have gone over and over it with my cousin trying to figure it out. I do not know what happened to the young woman or the child. All I know is that in the middle of December "The child was born", and Im not talking about Jesus here. The fact that I didnt see her face seems significant to me, because I grew up dreaming of my husband and things we would do together, but didnt see his face until after I met him for the first time. After that, I had all the same dreams again and it was his face. Anyway you got me. Does anyone know of a story about a child being born in the middle of December 2005? Do these dates mean anything to anyone? The only thing I have been able to think of is it is 7 years before december 2012, and personally, I am not sure what to think of 2012. Any info would be great here
Thanks,
Mrsdudara

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 12:33 AM
link   
ok the dino bird was either aProtoavis, a Archeopteryx, a Pteranodon, a Pterodactylus, a Dimorphodon, a Rhamphorhynchus, or a Quetzalcoatlus their are others but it's probably most likley one of those.

and about the lady giving birth and being protected read revelations it talks about a simular situation and also about her being hunted by a dragon but God gives her the wings of an eagle and she and the child are able to escape.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Salanthus, thanks for the pics, unfortunatly, it does not match any of those. It was more dragon like. As for the story in revelations, I thought of that. I think it very well could have been. I am kind of scared to come out and say it WAS this. It makes since, and I saw it happen, however, not like you think when you read it. I did some more looing into it, and found (not sure if this is sugnifficant) that this dream happened exactly 7 years before the Jewish calander ends in 2012. Another thing to point out, judging how far along she looked, the birth pains, and where they were, I seriously doubt that the child lived. However in this same part of Revelations, God calls the child up to him for 2 years. If my dream is correct, this ment the child died. He was very small. (I have had 3 kids a 7lb, 8lb, and a 5 1/2 lb.) He was smaller than my daughter. He most likely, lived for a short while, he was NOT a still birth.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 12:49 AM
link   
ok I think I know what your thinking of normaly they are called a wyvern it's basicaly a dragon that has only 2 legs instead of 4

here are some pictureswyvern, wyvern 2, wyvern 3, wyvern 4, wyvern 5

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 06:59 AM
link   
WOW. I linked to that neondragonart.com and the dragon on the first page was pretty close. The ones you posted were close too, but it was a lot bigger and had two small front legs/arms what ever you call them. It was huge and the emotion that came over me was bizzar. I should have ran like everyone else in my dream, but it was so majestic I stared at it and saw every little detail. The power of its wings were amazing. It was terrifing and peacfull at the same time.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Now that I have given it more thought, I believe I know what that dream means. Maybe that dragon I saw was Satan. Maybe my idea of Satan has been incorrect. Many ran from this beast. Yet I didnt. I was not afraid of him. Maybe Satan is not to be feared by those who are a peacefull people. I almost saw this beast as a guardian. Maybe that is what Lucifer is. I feel I have a deeper understanding of him now. He guards the good by destroying the evil. Taking them to hell and keeping them away from those who need protecting. In the bible, I had been confused by how Lucifer is refered and how Jesus refers himself. They both are refered as the morning star. Could they be one in the same? Two people same spirit? Satan tempts people always testing them, chalanging the good to stay good, and weeding out those with impure hearts. I have made many mistakes in my life, but I always learned from them, and I always had the best of intentions. My life belongs to God. I do not have fear.

I know that this meaning I have recieved out of this dream goes against everything I had been taught through my life. I was always taught to hate Lucifer, but how can I hate him if he tears the evil from this earth and gives them punishment for their sins. Eternity in hell. With out him, would their be peace in heaven? It is obvious the he loves our God, otherwise why would he punish those who rebuke him? I ask for Gods protection every day, and recieve it. I have been blessed with many miriacles in my life, that proove to me that God does protect. I know that evil does exist. I know that evil unfortunatly harms good people, and innocent children. I guess the question I am asking is, is Lucifer responsible for it, or does he help to contain it and protect us from it by gathering it up and sending it to hell. In the bible where it talks about how he unleashed Satan upon the earth for a thousand years....surely our God would not unleash evil upon us. Did he unleash him upon this earth for that long so that he could gather the evil and help to protect us from it?

[edit on 7-2-2006 by mrsdudara]

[edit on 7-2-2006 by mrsdudara]

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   
ok first off satan dones not punnish anyone it's God who does that.

satan just trys to keep you from God by tempting you to sin against God.

if you are freed from sin the you have nothing to fear from satan that is probably why you were not afraid of him.

it's God that punnishes the wicked satan truly hates God because of how much God loves us and that is why satan tempts us to sin against God he want's to keep us apart.

lucifer is resposible for all truly evil things he causes them he dosen't punnish the ones who are evil he creates them it is God who is gathering them up and sending them into hell with satan.

hell is compleete separation from God it is described as compleete darkness and eternal suffering and pain.

God did not unleash satan onto the world he was cast out and he is here for punnishment not to punnish soon God will send him and all those who have sinned without repentance into hell.

but their is no need to fear satan you should fear and respect God he is the one who decides if you live or die, satan just trys to make you sin and be conndemed to hell with him.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Thank you for the correction. You are right.

I do have a question though that has been bugging me for a bit. Why is Lucifer, and Jesus both refered to as the morning star?

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 03:09 AM
link   
lucifer was refered to as the mornig star when he was an angel
but now he is refered to as the beast, the lord of lies, the dragon, and also the evening star in some cases.

but when you see him being refered to as the morningstar it is in reference to his past self as in what he once was. he was once the greatest of all angels but now he is the greatest of the worst.

on annother matter I know that one of three things will happen either this is it this is the end and we will see the events described in revelations happen and everything I have seen will come to pass or the other things I have seen will come to pass basicaly their are 2 futures I have seen for me one where the end times suffering happens and one where I become verry wealthy, the third would be a mixing of the two as in I become verry wealthy then the end comes.

now I like the seccond one the best because well no one dies, but the first and last ones are the more likly ones, again I would prefer the lastone more because heck who dosen't want to have money.

I do see a major war on the horizon end of march is when it should start.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Well, salanthus, your views and knowledge has been most refreshing.

[edit on 20-2-2006 by mrsdudara]

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I don’t mean this in the way its going to sound, but I know no other way of asking this: Are you on medication? Or have you ever been on medication? Any time with a Psychologist?

Some other questions for my own personal curiosity:
- Do you believe in Life after death?
- Anything mythical or mystical?
- Magic?
- How religious are you?
- Luck?
- Karma?
- Were you abused as a child? Mentally or physically?
- Ever have any injuries that effected your head or neck area?

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
I don’t mean this in the way its going to sound, but I know no other way of asking this: Are you on medication? Or have you ever been on medication? Any time with a Psychologist?

No, I am not on any meds. I saw a psychologist once, and he advised me to talk to my priest. My priest then refered me to a sister in Kansas City who was incharge of a group of priests and nuns who had been studing and attempting the "gift" for 40 years. So I talked to her, and she said that my "gift" was more intence and advanced than what they have been able to achieve. So, she encouraged me to talk about my dreams and preminitions with others, and also encouraged me to help others to further their "gifts".

Some other questions for my own personal curiosity:
- Do you believe in Life after death?

Yes

- Anything mythical or mystical?

Like what?

- Magic?

Yes. It exists. It is not something that should be taken lightly and I encourage people to stay away from it. I feel that magic, especially when it is used by those with little knowledge of the subject is the devils playground.

- How religious are you?

Very.

- Luck?

No.

- Karma?

So to speak, yes.

- Were you abused as a child? Mentally or physically?

hummmm, that is a difficult one to answer. no I was not intentionally abused as a child. My mother had to go out of her way to keep me from other peoples harmfull emotions though. When I was a child (even now, but I have built up defences for myself) I could feel everything everyone else was feeling, like it was happening to me. When you are a child and you are around someone who is going through emotional hell because of adult problems you dont understand, and you feel everything they feel like it is happening to you, and you hear their angry, or grieving words going through their head, it is, well, dont really know how to put that in words. It leaves an imprint though.

- Ever have any injuries that effected your head or neck area?

hehe no sorry.

Feel free to ask me any more questions though.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join