It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Presidents Warn About the “Invisible Government” Running the United States

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
How many sociopaths does it take to change humanity?

In reality not that many.

Just a choice few with a considerable amount of money and the family history of privilege.

Add to that a general population that would either by some inbuilt hereditary trait or a wanton lack of vision refuse to notice the slow and deliberate erosion of both their freedoms and their rights and you have the fertile grounds for tyranny and control.

Some great leaders and quite a few average individuals have had vision and foresight and have foretold , what is unfolding on the planet today.

Have we heeded their dire warnings?, or have we chosen to pull the blinkers of distraction firmly over our eyes. Placed our fingers in our ears and told ourselves that they were the fools or conspiracy theorists .

Did we in fact hand it over willingly and without complaint other than the odd grumble here and there?

Were we the victims of our own insatiable greed , that they only took advantage of and made a profit out of it?

Have we in fact been the one's that have not only made the ball and chain , but also placed it upon ourselves and our neighbours?

Every action has and equal and opposite reaction, or you get back , what you give out , they say, so is the NWO the reaction to our greed and apathy?

These are all difficult thoughts to ponder and perhaps we could also say we were naïve in nature and could not contemplate the underhanded evil empire that now befalls us.

A quote from J. Edgar Hoover, The Elks Magazine, 1956 --:

“The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst. It rejects even the assumption that human creatures could espouse a philosophy which must ultimately destroy all that is good and decent.”

Can we just play the victim ?

Yes what has been created by these individuals is and has been unthinkable, but surely there were signs were there not?

We indeed became the worshipers of false idols the acquiescent public , who insatiably consumed all the pretty babbles and trinkets of greed , lasciviousness and self interest.

We for the most part chose not to care, chose not to strenuously , loudly and persistently cry foul of their machinations. So ever so slowly inch by inch they took it , until we have reached the time where perhaps at last we notice the error of our ways.

They say a lesson is not remember if it comes easily to man , perhaps its in this path this journey of extreme corruption and self indulgence ,of horrific suffering that we will at last have learned the error of our ways.

So the fools as they have been called , continue to cry out the warnings , continue to write the conspiracies in hope that one day the herd will life its head and begin to bellow before the slaughter house gates shut tightly behind them forever.

Below is an article that is screaming to the herd , "Heads Up , can't you smell the slaughter coming"?

The warnings listed below, which appear in chronological order, began with our first president – George Washington. The last president to speak out was JFK, who was assassinated. Read what they and other political leaders have said about the invisible government.

www.wakingtimes.com...

edit on 14-9-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

“A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men… [W]e have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated, governments in the civilized world—no longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and the duress of small groups of dominant men.” – Woodrow Wilson, 28th President of the United States

“Mr. Chairman, we have in this country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks. The Federal Reserve Board, a Government board, has cheated the Government of the United States and the people of the United States out of enough money to pay the national debt…Mr. Chairman, when the Federal Reserve act was passed, the people of the United States did not perceive that a world system was being set up here… and thatthis country was to supply financial power to an international superstate — a superstate controlled by international bankers and international industrialists acting together toenslave the world for their own pleasure.” – Congressman Louis T. McFadden, from a speech delivered to the House of Representatives on June 10, 1932

“For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as internationalists and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure — one world, if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”

“We have a well-organized political-action group in this country, determined to destroy our Constitution and establish a one-party state…” – William Jenner

There have been many voices raised for the last 200 years but these voices seem to fall on deaf or dead ears. If you stand back and look at all the things and proposals going on today with thoughts on restrictions of freedoms, journalism, spying, 1.7+ billion rounds of ammo it would stand to reason something is up, No?

Nawhhhhh go back to sleep, nothing to see here, and nothing a divided nation can do about it anyway even in a worse case scenario ...

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I am of the belief that we were hood winked so to speak ...When we look at our educational system we see a system that traps most of us in a form of circular logic .We keep going round and round ,and maybe take up a substance to stop the merry go round in our heads ..I guess alcohol although not correcting the problem it can take our mind of of those things that make us go umm ...I guess as a society we suffer a form of cognitive dissonance and it becomes hard to let go of our base's .. They have the biggest bull horns and they have the money and the network to keep the game going ..Its really hard not to use that broad brush in dealing with this system ,because we probably all have a few in the system that we know to be true ..I don't see in the cards that we as a people will or can stop them because of the many divides they have created ...Its a every man for himself and the loved ones he has in his life and learning how to not engage with them ..peace

edit on 14-9-2013 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I just wonder if the US's shadow government is the same shadow government that controls Russia.

After all they did sign the UN peace Treaty that outlines how the world will be forced to live in the 21st Century. I think these are the steps they will take to get the population down to a controllable size, and to create a situation where "to save the world" the UN will step in, and demand the weapons from everyone. Giving them all Military Power, and enforce the Treaty of Agenda 21.

I am sure the control mongers, are seeing the masses as a threat. The beginning of a title wave of awakening has started in the American mindset. When we begin to revolt against our law makers. And demand accountability, we will see plague's, earthquakes etc. I think this will be the beginning of depopulation in the US. Colorado just ousted 2 lawmakers for gun control, and look at the weather in Colorado.

By the way, the "leaders" on Capitol Hill have been making new laws for 200 years. Don't we have enough already? All in favor of getting rid of all laws passed after 9/11 say I. If there were any salvageable good laws made, we can add those back in. One at a time. One page at a time. No room in the "Bill" (Im sick of paying for those bills) to bury the "lawmakers" personal agends in a mountain of paper work.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Pinkorchid

A quote from J. Edgar Hoover, The Elks Magazine, 1956 --:

“The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst. It rejects even the assumption that human creatures could espouse a philosophy which must ultimately destroy all that is good and decent.”

Is that quote not out of context, considering it's J Edgar? It sounds very much to me like one of his paranoid rants about communists in America. It wasn't the communists who screwed America, it was men like J Edgar.
edit on 14-9-2013 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

True. However, it is now known thanks to files released after the Cold War that the KGB really did have operatives penetrating important installations. Not Hollywood.

Hoover's problem was falsely associating millions of Americans with different political and economic beliefs with being agents for the Kremlin, which they were not.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by pirhannareply to post by pirhanna

Perhaps his statement was actually more a reflection on his own naivety and as a consequence, his misplaced accusations.
This insidious machine has been running for over 200 years and the infiltration has been almost to saturation point and as we can see ,that it is all persuasive in its control.

With the mind control programs (See Monarch Butterfly) and the production of alter's , which can have a number of persona's , each independent of the other, it is quite possible that one part of the personalities can espouse its abhorrence to the corruption , whilst the other is hell bent on creating and fostering it.

Who knows with this sort of control and infiltration how many past and present Presidents and their entourages have not been of the alter personality persuasions. Seeded into the American and other Governments to tailor the worlds powers into the main agenda.

Just imagine if you were one of those Presidents and your alter had declared war against another country and you had been seen by millions to do so, signed the right papers and placed the correct orders, yet it was not the wish nor the intention of the primary alter to do so?

Given also the fact that there were many handlers placed around you to make sure you indeed followed through.

I'm not excusing any of the actions of these mad warmongers , but rather offering an explanation as to why they seem to be more and more unbalanced and illogical.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

INDEED.

However, GOD ALMIGHTY

HAS DECLARED

that HE WILL have them in derision.

He has scheduled their utter vanquishing to total humiliation, defeat, misery . . . for a very long time.

Their utmost arrogance will be unmatched except by their great fall and their ultimate devastating despicable state.

They have been deluded that they and the fallen angels will defeat Almighty God at Armageddon. Their boss satan has to know the folly of that contention. However, his underlings may not realize that. Certainly the human stooges under the evil lord seem to be deluded that their cleverness matched with the fallen angels' 'exotic tech' and 'supernatural' fancies will carry them to victory over Almighty God. What stupidity.

Praise God it was finished at Calvary and the utter triumph telegraphed at the empty tomb.

The DRAMATIC TRIUMPHAL FINALE

is scheduled.

It WILL transpire as scripted and scheduled.

The satanic conspirators can delude, deride, deceive, destroy, devastate, disperse death etc. relentlessly and with every high and low tech means and every occult means at their disposal until God decrees

ENOUGH.

THEN the curtain will REALLY FALL on their millennia long games.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

I think that your reading of that Hoover quote is inadequate even to the language of the quote . . . and much more inadequate to the whole of the evidence.

He was talking much more . . . despairingly . . . than about mere political factions in conventional terms--whether communist or whatever.

He was likely even talking about spiritual forces in addition to the evil globalist forces.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by misskat1

Uhhhhhh considering that it was the oligarchy's money, power, influences etc which set up the Russian communist revolution and insured its success . . . I have no significant doubt about the reach of the puppet masters over all significant countries and institutions.

Throw in the release the last few years of CIA filed declassified documenting how the CIA INSURED Mao's success in China . . . the picture is plenty complete.

imho.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Stands to reason this post and the article. It would be a lot to process for average Joe if he's just woken up, needless to say if he understands fully the situation presented to him i think he'd just go back to sleep.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

EA006

Stands to reason this post and the article. It would be a lot to process for average Joe if he's just woken up, needless to say if he understands fully the situation presented to him i think he'd just go back to sleep.

I think you're far more right than I've been willing to realize regardless of how many times I've batted my head against the sleep walkers' brick walls.

My own 91 year old Dad . . . knows these are the END TIMES . . . yet he seemingly CANNOT bring himself to admit the degree of, depth of, breadth of thoroughly evil rot.

He has said to me several times: "They can't do that. It's illegal. . . . yada yada yada yada."

I've given him Kissinger's quote about the illegal they do immediately and the unconstitutional takes a bit longer . . . he just retreats into his mantra that they can't do that . . .

I think Hoover was right . . . the mind of the normal person just 'cannot' and at least will not cope with the massive degrees of evil involved.

The DEFENSE OF DENIAL kicks in and pretends that reality is otherwise.

We can say . . . yeah, but . . . waking up now will be BETTER than waking up later . . . but it falls on deaf ears.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
i]reply to post by BO XIAN

It seems that each successive generation has been programed to embrace the concept of alternate realities , bubbles if you will of reality. These bubbles are re-enforced through media and technologies and act as closed systems , in fact creating a reality that has no correlation to what is really transpiring on the planet.

With each new generation these false realities are loaded up with untruths and doctrine that dis-empowers the individual and isolates them from the real world. It fosters apathy and self interest and a detachment from the natural world.

We now have worlds with in worlds and the desensitisation to the plight and lives of other human beings and the Earth herself.

Cocoon's if you like , that float in hyper-space , where the individual is neither accountable nor responsible for anything.

The Matix and the Avatar are both very good examples of what is really occurring on this planet.

Soon very soon there will not be a generation still living that remembers the real world.

We are perhaps living in the "End Times" , but I see those end times being the end of the individuals natural interaction with the natural environment and the end of the sovereignty of the individual.

We are being corporatized and turned into assets , in a world where the individual no long has any power or voice but rather their minds and bodies are utilised by the machine , which of course is subject to the whims of the very few.

Humanity reduced to pawns on a chess board , to be played and dispensed with at whim.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

THX.

I greatly agree.

Certainly the individual is being obliterated in a list of functional ways.

I definitely am convinced of the Biblical outline of the END TIMES.

And, the oligarchy . . . all tyrants . . . typically cannot tolerate individuality.

imho, Authentic Christianity super enhances individuality within the context of God's order . . . a kind of paradox, to some, no doubt.

Tyrants insist on being god to all the serfs and slaves.

The true Creator God died cruely on a tree out of His Love for the serfs and slaves . . . to set them free from the most endemic inherent slaveries of mind, soul, spirit and body.

Tyrants insist on intensifying the slavery and !CONTROL!

Creator God wants dialogue and RELATIONSHIP vs manipulated puppet !CONTROL!

I think that's one reason He insists on being sooo persistently subtle so much of the time. He wants the dance of relationship vs the string pulled reflexes of a puppet or electrical reflexes of a robot.

Tyrants want the opposite . . . now they seem to be working hard to install the puppet strings in a chip tied into brains and nervous systems . . . effecting !CONTROL! as never before.

There will only be one place to hide before this is done . . .

one . . . existential "place."

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by misskat1

Your probably right! Same group, different faction?

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Yes and much more then we will realize ...Invert the upside down to it all and that is what we see .or at the least what I seem to see ....Its gone past the left right paradigm ..I am not sure there is a word in the english lexicon to describe what we are seeing in these end times . The new to the scene grabs ahold of the old and parrots it in a language that is obsolete today . ..interesting times to be sure ....peace

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

LOL ..I was thinking that WE should create a magical button for sale to only those that can afford (the tyrant) to be able to push and wamo ,...love and obedience lol I have something like that thats called a dog ...cute thing ..loves me stupidly to tell you the truth ...peace

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

This video is from the "Oath keepers" and it sort of sums up America's current dilemma.

new topics

top topics

join