It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recalled CO Senator John Morse says he's not listening and he doesnt care

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Trying to get a transcript now but about twenty minutes ago Scott Simon interviews recalled senator John Morse.

Morse said he's not listening to the message. Quite literally "I'm not listening". Then went into a rant about how it doesnt matter anyway because he got what he wanted, the law is still in force and the Democrats still control the CO legislature.

Pretty sickening arrogance.

Link to audio will be up in about 4 hours. I imagine a transcript will be up about the same time.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Well, I love this guy. He's a real 'throw a grenade over the shoulder' kind of leader, isn't he? He gets his butt handed to him for ignoring the will of the people, and then goes and opens his mouth to insure the State house WILL NOT be Democrat for a whole lot longer. His law will likely die with his own career in due time, and all I see which was permanently lost were jobs to people in Colorado.

Magpul Industries confirmed that it would make good on its vow to leave Colorado if the governor signed the bill to limit ammunition-magazine capacity. The Erie-based company said on its Facebook page that it will start its transition “almost immediately.”

Magpul manufactures polymer firearms accessories, including ammunition magazines, employs about 200 people and supports another 400 supply-chain jobs.
Source

Personal agenda before all else and heck with the good of those 200 people and 400 others who largely have families to support, I'll bet. Now? Well.. I sure wouldn't brag about that legacy if I were him....but I appreciate him doing it. It'll keep people pissed into election time ...and State level are regular folk. I know a couple who have served in our State House. They can be bounced like regular folk too....as this idiot just learned. Go Colorado!

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
What a bunch of idiots. First you have the idiot politician who can't keep his mouth shut and then you have the idiot citizens who thinks companies should dictate what laws should get passed. Why did they get rid of this guy seems like a perfect match.
edit on 14-9-2013 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Of course, because people are too stupid to make up their own minds, so of course the company told them to do it, so they jumped.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Oh, I love it when they are honest.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

thisguyrighthere
Trying to get a transcript now but about twenty minutes ago Scott Simon interviews recalled senator John Morse.

Morse said he's not listening to the message. Quite literally "I'm not listening". Then went into a rant about how it doesnt matter anyway because he got what he wanted, the law is still in force and the Democrats still control the CO legislature.

Pretty sickening arrogance.

Link to audio will be up in about 4 hours. I imagine a transcript will be up about the same time.

this is an example of what happens when a society begins to fall apart.Let's look at this a moment and reflect.he a man voted in by the people for the people literaly states im not listening to you,this is madness in your face.in the 80s and 90s I remember people talking about this nwo and gun control and abortions becomming a new fad and so on.
but this is blant in your face co.hope your enjoying the way your elected official sh#$ on your face.
but co is not the only place,all over the country we are seing such unjust things taking place,let me tell you this,when your children and their children are living under such opression,only hearing stories of this once great nation were all men are free,and created equal,who once had compassion for one another ,were food was grown plaentiful.that's all it will be, a story.so my fellow man sit back enjoy your ipod,iphone and your tv,don't worry,for it isn't your problem,but our childrens and their childrens problem.they will go hungry become despairingly opressed,they will not know the comforts of your ipod tv car.they will feel the true meaning of despair,sickness,lack of humanity.
to those who care,I say don't hang your head in sorrow,for we can stop this.our generation lacks unity.who ever these people are they understand this,if humanity ever unites under one common goal then they 9whoever they are0 haven't a chance,but as long as human kind thinks that it has not a duty to help one another to stomp out this evil that infects the hearts and minds of mankind,he will get just what he deserves.despair,hunger,no humanity,and a clear welcome to his own demise.
Most people will just over look this guy as a big mouth a@# hole,but in reality he is only helping pave the way,people let themselves become acustomed to this type of behavior and befor you know it it becomes the norm.it is sad really,humanity is spiraling out of control,and everyone wants a ride.
so sad.my fellow man,has your wants desires become so strong to take on the mantality (I don't care about that fool,or to watch the deaths and sufferings of so many of our fellow human beings like it is entertainment?I have not said a word all these years,but mearly observed,but one comes to a point in his own mind to say something,this is madness,my fellow humanbeings,stop and look at yourself,the people around you,is this what you want for one another,truly you don't understand anothers sorrows,you see it on their faces in their tears,in thir cries,but it is only a video to you isn't it?it is real,it is true suffering on thir faces,not an act,my god man these people must be stopped,and here they are in your faces saying things like this.truly mindboggling.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Audio os now available: link

No transcript yet. Anybody got a quick way to copy text from a playing audio file?

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
you can always be happy when the enemy reveals the truth about themselves.

2nd

new topics

top topics

join