It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the picture Phil Schneider presented showing a humanoid alien with his father.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

The ETs he encountered at Dulce were Tall Greys according to Schneider.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

A very nice but spooky video. Hell Iv seen it all lol.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
The USS Eldridge was the ship supposedly involved in the Philadelphia experiement.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

TheToastmanCometh
reply to post by Thorneblood

reading the link about Valiant Thor, it strikes me very suspect that he praises Christ/Christianity. Usually isn't it that an alien race could be more advanced if not to be bogged down by organized religion?

mm probely jesus is a nord alien ... shroud of turin looks like a nordic man to me .. then you have the rare blood type ab- which comes from originally for the nord stock.. as pollen does in fact on the shroud date back of the time of christ from carbon dating

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by FearYourMind

Hypothesis:
You can clearly see on the picture that the blonde man in question is holding a paper with text on it. Looks like a transcript of some kind. I bet the text on the transcript is a pre written text of what the meeting is about.

He looks like a reporter...

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

ATSZOMBIE
LMAO is this thread for real? Whoever did this is a MASTER OF TROLLS! I applaud you sir, as you sit back at your desk with a glass of whiskey & Cigar laughing your ass off at us. I applaud you!

What do you get when you cross needing a history lesson with not having the past written down?

You get an ignorant person who is in complete denial. Unfortunately a large percentage of population is that way so I would advise you to try and learn something true even if it takes unwanted effort. Maybe one day you will learn that what has been told to you is not true and the people laughing are really laughing at you for believing them.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Ok, time to find the facts. It appears that Phil held the truth and the same values as Snowden, only Phil said his piece over 20 years ago.

Phil told us about the underground bases. We know now that they exist, though the actual number across the world is in debate. Fact.

According to Phil's wife, during the many attempts on his life, there would often be 'cloaked' soldiers - the invisibility technology that bends light, but Phil could always detect them. According to Al Bielek and the Philadelphia project, they made a battleship invisible back in the 40's/50's.

Lots more.. but I've run out of time this morning !!!

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Dear god, please tell me I am seeing the photo incorrectly, or at least that this thread is filled with sarcasm. Please. Please.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

Check out the Eulogy for Phil Schneider by Al Bielek, a lot of interesting stuff, and it might help you to distinguish if he was telling the truth or not. Even talks about tall grays sitiing on the board of the UN.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Wolfenz

TheToastmanCometh
reply to post by Thorneblood

reading the link about Valiant Thor, it strikes me very suspect that he praises Christ/Christianity. Usually isn't it that an alien race could be more advanced if not to be bogged down by organized religion?

mm probely jesus is a nord alien ... shroud of turin looks like a nordic man to me .. then you have the rare blood type ab- which comes from originally for the nord stock.. as pollen does in fact on the shroud date back of the time of christ from carbon dating

Nah he was probably a pleadian. Pleadians and nordics are allies that compose the federation of light aliens, the ones matching us the most. Federation of light opposes the orion group of negative aliens that are different than us.

People should be aware that some of the good aliens have jumped ship and fighting for the worng side. I cant imagine governments working with good and bad aliens at the same time. It doesnt really make sense.
edit on 17/9/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

EarthCitizen07

Nah he was probably a pleadian. Pleadians and nordics are allies that compose the federation of light aliens, the ones matching us the most. Federation of light opposes the orion group of negative aliens that are different than us.

People should be aware that some of the good aliens have jumped ship and fighting for the worng side. I cant imagine governments working with good and bad aliens at the same time. It doesnt really make sense.

Really? THAT's what doesn't make sense to you?

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

vivid1975
reply to post by greyer

Ok, time to find the facts. It appears that Phil held the truth and the same values as Snowden, only Phil said his piece over 20 years ago.

Phil told us about the underground bases. We know now that they exist, though the actual number across the world is in debate. Fact.

According to Phil's wife, during the many attempts on his life, there would often be 'cloaked' soldiers - the invisibility technology that bends light, but Phil could always detect them. According to Al Bielek and the Philadelphia project, they made a battleship invisible back in the 40's/50's.

A couple things we have to remember about facts and aliens - according to events in history and supposing that they are real. First, they are the most secret individuals you can ever think of. Whatever secret holed up in the earth is nothing compared to the occult and covert operations of the aliens. They can fly in our space, they can enter a persons house and they encounter our humans without the slightest bit of fear but absolute control, continuing to tell everybody that they will not remember. It has been documented that they can prey on our animals right in front of us and we can't even figure out who is doing it.

So the fact in this subject is that you have all kinds of intelligence persons from different corners come out to the public and tell us about alien information. Sometimes this information is given through the media, disinformation, or passed on to researchers, but if you trace it all, it comes from the intelligence department of the US.

The answer behind all of the lies, all of the confusion, and disinformation - from a logical analysis of data would all lead to one fact - we have been visited. Which means that 95% of all words and thoughts flowing throughout the ether of our planet's atmosphere including surveillance technology monitoring all methods of communication to do with this subject are indeed false and untrue allegations of Maya.

Phil's close friend was in air force intelligence and started to journalize the alien truth. Where is it all coming from? The inside. Did they want us to know? No. Is there a lot of fiction added to the whistle blowing for an unknown reason? Yes. Collaging fiction with whistle blowing could be an attempt for attention or even protection. Clifford Stone has connections to the inside, he spent years after being told information studying the subject with one of the largest libraries of documents telling the public a story that he was so close to the aliens (admitting that the inside is directing him to speak these things), but if you just look at what he is doing it is searching for the truth because in reality he still isn't absolutely sure like everyone else.

And the fact that Al Bielek was a close friend of Phil doesn't help at all for bringing clarity.

Al Bielek provided false information about his own life, his alleged life as Edward Cameron and the false statements about his father and his brother.

Anyway I think it's possible these individuals can be one and the same.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
WARNING THIS QUOTE CONTAINS WILD AND TOTALLY UNSUPPORTED SPECULATION!

EarthCitizen07

I mean really. Its this sort of spurious statement, without any supporting EVIDENCE what so ever (and no, a picture of a fellow who looks like a spectacularly fit northern European does not count for a God damned thing) which prevents UFOlogy from being taken seriously outside the rarefied circles in which we move here at ATS, and other like communities.

I cannot understand how people can make statements like these, while being unprepared in EVERY case to provide anything solid to back them up. Dont get me wrong, I would be over the moon to find evidence, real, hard physical evidence of the existence of humanoid aliens, living on our planet. But this species as a whole has no access to such a thing, let alone detailed information about which bloody planet they come from, what species they might be, or the political situation in the galaxy at the time!

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
That's a human male subject between 25-45 years old. Possibly 6-6'5 Feet tall judging by the size of neck if one were to assume his neck & hands were proportionate to his height. Didn't any of you play college football? Our Quarterback had friggin monstrous hands and a huge neck. There is nothing unusual about the man in the photo.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

FearYourMind

And the whole aliens story at Dulce was proven to be fake... I don't know where I can see my posts to go to the thread of Greg Valdez book that is the truth about Dulce.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

TrueBrit
WARNING THIS QUOTE CONTAINS WILD AND TOTALLY UNSUPPORTED SPECULATION!

EarthCitizen07

I mean really. Its this sort of spurious statement, without any supporting EVIDENCE what so ever (and no, a picture of a fellow who looks like a spectacularly fit northern European does not count for a God damned thing) which prevents UFOlogy from being taken seriously outside the rarefied circles in which we move here at ATS, and other like communities.

I cannot understand how people can make statements like these, while being unprepared in EVERY case to provide anything solid to back them up. Dont get me wrong, I would be over the moon to find evidence, real, hard physical evidence of the existence of humanoid aliens, living on our planet. But this species as a whole has no access to such a thing, let alone detailed information about which bloody planet they come from, what species they might be, or the political situation in the galaxy at the time!

Are you a part-time truther and part-time debunker? I have read lots of material from you and I normally agree, but in this case some people have spent much more time and money looking into the field than you or others have.

What kind of evidence do you ask for? What guarante is their that you will accept the evidence once provided? Trust me I used to do JUST THAT and later realised it was a lost cause because for some people some things seem too far fetched for them.

Learn at your own pace!

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

EarthCitizen07

Are you a part-time truther and part-time debunker?

Most rational people are.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

ImpactoR

FearYourMind

And the whole aliens story at Dulce was proven to be fake... I don't know where I can see my posts to go to the thread of Greg Valdez book that is the truth about Dulce.

You mean gabe valdez the new mexico state trooper who was investigating animal mutilations near dulce? He too suspected super-natural beings because of their "vampire deaths", precision cuts that bleed the animals dry.

Phil Schneider, Thomas Castello, Jason Bishop, John Lear, etc all support the alien theory at dulce.

Then Bob Lazar supports the reverse engineering theory at s-4 near area 51. Bob Lazar apparently worked at LANL as well, which has close ties to black budget research.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
In the video, Phil also shows a picture of A-Bomb testing and above it what looks like Cigar-shaped UFO said to be monitoring the blast.... can we obtain that photo also?

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I am not classifiable in the terms you use. What I AM, is a person who is more than capable of appreciating, understanding, and accepting evidence for a claim, if a claim be made which requires such evidence. However, what I cannot stand is waffle. Unsupported, totally baseless waffle. And, it has to be said that all the people I have read about on this site, in countless books, news articles, and television shows, who have made such claims as would require evidence of some sort, have failed to provide it.

And, just while we are on the subject of evidence, I am talking about something we can dissect, something we can apply acids and alkaline substances to, something we can put through a gas chromatograph mass spectrometer (GCMS for short) to establish its chemical construction, I am talking about trace evidence of flesh, spit, blood, fabric, metals, radiation readings taken from scenes of landings, I am in short talking about ACTUAL investigation and collection of evidence, as opposed to what amounts to historical research, seperated from any of the hard physical evidence required to PROVE anything of any importance what so ever!

Do you realise that all we have to go on, regarding Pelidians (or however we are spelling it today) or for that matter any of the other space species we see talked about at length here, is the WORD of the people who coined their names in the first place? ITS NONSENSE! Its based on trust, and humans cannot be trusted with ANYTHING let alone the truth. This is WHY independant scientific analysis, and the evidence that IT collects, is one hundred and more times as valuable than the word of any individual.

I want you to understand me. Nothing in the universe would please me more, to know that there is intelligent life out there in the cosmos, to have it proven to me in stark terms, rather than hinted at by madmen. I spent my entire childhood obsessed with the work of Arthur C. Clarke, as well as TV shows like Star Trek, and the plethora of other sci-fi hits which dealt with alien life as major plot points. That stuff is the lifeblood of my brain. But along side that is a healthy respect for the science that those fictions were built from the foundations of, and I will not ignore that foundation, simply because it allows me to escape the tedious reality in which we all live.

You want to tell me that there is an entire race of space faring aliens out there, which we know the names of, the home planets of, and a whole myriad of other incrediblely detailed data points. Based on what exactly? One does not have to be a gormless, dull eyed , government drone, in order to be skeptical about CERTAIN claims made, ones so fantastical as these are a case in point. However, I am not skeptical about the possibility that humanity will one day develop faster than light travel. The discovery of the Higgs Boson, and subsequent research into that mysterious particle, may one day allow us to manipulate the mass in a given region of space time, allowing us to fold areas of space time together, thus getting around the complicated issues surrounding attaining the speed of light. However, I would be a damned fool to suggest that it already has, because I HAVE NO BLOODY EVIDENCE!

You see the problem right?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join