It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star clarion abduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   
in a post made by diehard_democrat where he read a book about and guy being abducted and the aliens told him that they were from clarion a place on the other side o the sun..i was in the AAER. We discovered a star right next to the clarion planet was suppose to be. And is the size of pluto that release nitrogen energy..Anti matter material. It is also on the other side of the sun. Isnt it possible that, that the star is feeding info form earth.. and secret electric transmission that cant be detected from our satelite orbits? Or is it a place where the planet clarion alien race have confidential reports gadgets and what not? wht do you guys think? reply with your comments

[edit on 13-11-2004 by Transmission Deployment]

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
please post evidence of your claim

that a "star " was found...

thanks because im having trouble buying into this lol
you cant blame me its a big claim

evidence?

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   
What ever!
Sounds like Star Wars Episode II to me.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Starwars Episode II lol!

Yeah there has been some order of knights hidding the truth about an alien planet all along over the past hundred years! lol

But in seriousness I would too like to see more evidence of this Clarion...I don't really believe in intelligent alien life...more like a bacteria or still primitive beings in a far away galaxy. It would be cool if it is there though.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 10:38 PM
link   
"Nitrogen Energy"?

That's technobabble at it's finest, my friend. I've noticed that many claims of alien contact read like abd sci-fi scripts.

join