It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona GOP is finally waking up and formally rebukes John boy McCain !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   

The resolution notes that President Obama nominated “Gina McCarthy for head of the Environmental Protection Agency, an environmental bureaucrat who supports anti-job/consumer policies,” “Richard Corday to head the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFRB), an unaccountable, unconstitutional agency created by the Dodd-Frank legislation,” and “Thomas Perez as Labor Secretary who has a known record for abusing power as Maryland’s Labor Secretary, handing political appointments to Big-Labor bedfellows.”

The resolution also argues that because of McCain’s work to help Reid and Obama secure confirmation of those liberal nominees, “the conduct of Senator McCain, is unbecoming a Member of the United States Senate, weakened the Senate Republican Leader, and is hereby strongly rebuked and condemned.”

www.breitbart.com...

I think the worm is turning against John McCain... I just hope it (da worm) has a memory come next election cycle... Made up election posters should have McCain's picture to put forth an argument for term limits.

Professional politicians lose touch with the very people they are suppose to represent, IMO.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   

727Sky
I think the worm is turning against John McCain... I just hope it (da worm) has a memory come next election cycle... Made up election posters should have McCain's picture to put forth an argument for term limits.

Professional politicians lose touch with the very people they are suppose to represent, IMO.

:sigh:...if only we could do this with all of the politicians.

If only we could destroy the two party system we have here in this country, it's ridiculous to think that if you're not vetted by "the boys" from one or the other party, you can't even make it to the election.

- SN

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SadistNocturne

it's ridiculous to think that if you're not vetted by "the boys" from one or the other party, you can't even make it to the election.

I agree totally! The last election for Prez and all the cover-up or refuse to cover other candidates, along with rule changes that would have even kept Ragan from winning the nomination were the poster child and the pinnacle of deceit for the present 2 party system.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) hinted that he might be serving his last term in office, admitting that he does not want to become “one of these old guys that should’ve shoved off.”

“The president and I, he's in his last term, I'm probably in mine, the relationship we have had over the past three years is quite good,” McCain told The Wrap in an interview. “Quite good."

thehill.com...

Oooops then he back tracked leaving an option on the table...

UPDATE: After this story was published, McCain said in a message on Twitter that he is focused on present challenges and will wait a few years before making a decision on running for reelection.

top topics

join