It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Love Baking? here's a link you may like.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   
thecakebar.tumblr.com...

My 16yo daughter loves baking and discovered this awesome site on tumblr-it was a good find-the creativity of some people leaves me in awe sometimes-on here you will also find q+a re baking+good kitchen practice in general,it really is a gem-and crammed with excellent baking ideas.i just had to share,in case there's bakers here who does'nt know about it-enjoy:-)))

If the pic shows up+its a bit blurred it's because i had to Really feneigle to get it here-just wanted to show what kind of creativity you will find on this site-awesome.
edit on 13-9-2013 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Baking is one of those things Im rubbish at but wish I was good at. I get frustrated when I see the results of my baking. My food would be classed as biological weapons by our governments, and they would probably be right
I blame my oven.

Thanks for the links. Inspiring. I may now give it another try.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by greavsie1971

Hi greavsie,i'm sure you will find inspiration there,i am now trying to transfer a great pic i found on there,to my OP but i'm so pc challenged idk if it will show up-and i'm having a major connection/server problem problem this side anyway-if i don't manage,i will post it as reply later-such imaginative edible things,my mind is officially boggled

and yes stoves are known to sabotage

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
www.cupofteasolveseverything.com...

You may like this woman's blog.
Her stuff is decadent

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Haha I love those cookies!

I love to cook but I'm not a baker. I will make any main dish, side dish, breakfast and so on but when it comes to baking I just fail. I dont' really enjoy it as much as making a meal. For me it's the fact I can't eat the entire finished product without become the size of a house lol I also can't deviate all that much from the recipe without it going horribly wrong.

I have made cheesecake and pies which all turned out great but I didn't enjoy them as much as making say French Onion Soup, which i made yesterday.

I am making my friend some Hello Kitty cookies for her bday. She loves Hello Kitty. I have to get the cookie cutters or make my own and the thought of making icing makes me cringe slightly lol I'll make them for her and that is it. She will love them!!

Thanks for the site. Now that i have a kid I need to work on my baking skill so when he is old enough I can be the go to mom for cupcakes, cookies and all things bake goods!

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by PtolemyII

Thank you Ptolemy,i will check that out for sure:-)

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Yeah they have the most imaginative delicious eats on that site-and so many handy tips-as for myself-i love cooking,that is definitely my forte-i wish i Was an ace at baking,but luckily my 16yo has that covered.

Imagine serving those shark cookies at a pool or beach party!

top topics

join