It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

StealthyKat's Halloween Costume Contest 2013

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

OH WOW!!! I LOVE that! That is so creative....you just came up with that?? As an amateur?

If so you should go to school and learn special effects...you would be good at it. If you try some others, please post it...and when you decide, and have your costume on, take a pic and enter the contest.

I need to get on mine too. You should see the contest we had a couple of years ago....some of the costumes were just incredible! If you look I my profile, you can probably find the link....

If you don't see it let me know and I will find it and send you the link
GREAT JOB!....and nice to meet you BTW.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Lady_Tuatha
Trying out some looks for halloween, bought a zip for 90p, used some eyelash glue to glue it on, lots of concealer/makeup and fake blood later, voila! pretty inexpensive costume idea

That is awesome
nuff said

Cody

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Ok...my costume has been chosen for me since I have to work this weekend and next ...I'm just gonna be what I have to work in.

A nerdy witch. The only thing I had to buy for my costume was a lil broom and striped orange and black stockings. I'm really excited. I borrowed a black dress from a friend then I borrowed a cape that my friend made and a hat she made her own. It's cool.

My boss wants me dressed like a witch in all..but then he's gonna put a curly blonde wig on me with pig tails and then freckles on my face, along with huge black rimmed glasses.. I mean I already am a nerd bird that wears glasses..but um..yeah..

I'm excited and I will def share photos when this happens

I haven't been keeping up with this thread..I'm sorry..have you said what you're gonna be?
-nat

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Lady_Tuatha
Trying out some looks for halloween, bought a zip for 90p, used some eyelash glue to glue it on, lots of concealer/makeup and fake blood later, voila! pretty inexpensive costume idea

Now that looks bad ass!!!
Really awesome job!!

-nat

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Kats been gone for days.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Is KAT still not back???? whassup???

OK, I'm going to try and keep the thread moving a wee bit with..... Halloween Pumpkin Carving!!
We've seen some of the great halloween costumes here... now how's about showing us your pumpkin carving skills??

I'll kick it off with my wee one... (I'm sure KAT wont mind? - Hope she's ok - KAT let us know!!!!)

GTD

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I just wanted to share my costume...
Nerdy witch for work...

Hope everyone enjoyed their Halloween and have a great day!!

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Adorable!

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

No Gordi, Kat is still not back.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join