It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Syria you don't know...awesome pics.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I would love to visit Syria.

Sincerely,

Nuclear bomb

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall

It never fails to have a troll making such dickheaded remarks.... How about you STFU and go to hell?

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Ya...I flipped ur momma off too after I was done with her.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   

solarstorm

Now why bring up mom jokes?? My mom died of cancer last year. I hope the next time you go on a water slide your balls get caught between sections.
edit on 17-9-2013 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   

DirtyD
So sad to see these pictures knowing in all likelihood I'll never get a chance to go there and see those places for myself, unless I join the ARMY, but I'm a little too old for that now. The Middle East is the cradle of civilization, filled with history, so much of which has sadly been destroyed. Makes me think of the the ancient library in Alexandria that was burned down by Caesar. So much knowledge was lost that can never be regained. I feel we're doing the same thing again, erasing the history of our civilizations.

reply to post by talklikeapirat

The caption under the first picture cites Mark Twain - "No recorded event has occurred in the world but Damascus was in existence to receive the news of it. She has looked upon the dry bones of a thousand empires, and will see the tombs of a thousand more before she dies."

Thanks for this. How amazing would it have been to wander the streets of Damascus with Twain.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by pikestaff

I would like to see some sort of proof Cesar burnt that library, after all, he was a 'man of letters'.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

libertytoall

solarstorm

Now why bring up mom jokes?? My mom died of cancer last year. I hope the next time you go on a water slide your balls get caught between sections.
edit on 17-9-2013 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

Ya...everyones mom died of cancer last year...I still flipped yours off when I was done with her.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join