It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Water on Floor seemingly from nowhere

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Hello,

I have been noticing new things happening in my house since I started using the Lenormand cards for my readings on people. I, of course, use sage to get rid of bad spirits. But I have noticed puddles of water appearing on my wood floors from nowhere. There is no leak in the house, I have not spilled anything, etc. Before this started happening I woke up one day to two of my drink coasters thrown across the room and I don't know how they got there.

I am not worried about it as I know my angels constantly protect me, but it is a little disconcerting. What are these spirits trying to get across? And why puddles of water? It almost looks like spit.

BTW, really like the new design of ATS.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by LightofLiberty

The "angels" won't protect you if you're asking for trouble. In addition, I wouldn't step into one of those puddles.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by LightofLiberty

Hey there I once came across an entity who's 'calling card' was water related ... including unexplained puddles where there was no leak or spillage.

In all my years of spirit contact / investigation I have never come across anything like this ... in our case it was a very ancient and malevolent entity that took a long time to bind and banish.

Eventually me and my W.I.S.P.S team (Woodwytch Investigations of Supernatural & Paranormal Source) succeeded ... but the truth of the matter is this thing took an awful lot out of all of us even though we were fully cloaked/protected at all times.

The lesson we all learned from our experience is never take your knowledge for granted there is so much out there that you cannot be prepared for and can only confront when the time is right.

My advice to you is don't be too dismissive about this ... this is not normal activity. I'm not saying it is the same kind of thing we had to deal with but just be mindful and alert ... it doesn't matter how long you've been into this kind of thing or how much experience you have ... every now and again we get thrown a little tester.

If you do get concerned please feel free to contact me and I will offer any help/advise I can with reference to our own experience with an entity who liked water.

Woody

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Ive heard Demonic type activity can be realated to water seeming to come from No where. I once heard a story of a boy who had become pocessed by a demon, and could seemingly bring water out of no where, and make it fly across the room, defying all laws of physics. I would have a cleaning done, No pun intended

top topics

join