It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am trying to find a video clip Please Help!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I saw a video clip earlier today that showed, I believe, Congressman Jeff Duncan in a heated exchange with Kerry about Syria in which Kerry admitted the USA was supporting the "opposition". I have been looking for that thread everywhere and can't find it. Thank you in advance!

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Youtube Vid

This is the only heated debate I could find between the two. I never hear him say directly that he supports the opposition. But there is no doubt who's side he is on.
edit on 06/06/12 by Mads1987 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Please delete my post. I posted similar post to previous poster.

edit on 12-9-2013 by PrincessTofu because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-9-2013 by PrincessTofu because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Mads1987
Youtube Vid

This is the only heated debate I could find between the two. I never hear him say directly that he supports the opposition. But there is no doubt who's side he is on.
edit on 06/06/12 by Mads1987 because: (no reason given)

Thank you for your help, but although this is a great clip, it's not the one I'm looking for. I'm so frustrated! I saw the clip just this afternoon here on ATS and now can't find it. Interestingly enough, most of the clips I found searching through YouTube was PRO Kerry and bombing Syria.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by missvicky

Hmmm - was the video you are thinking about recorded in the same settings as the one I posted? Seems the video doesn't include the full interview/debate, so it might be from a later or earlier part.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Mads1987

Hmmm - was the video you are thinking about recorded in the same settings as the one I posted? Seems the video doesn't include the full interview/debate, so it might be from a later or earlier part.

Yes, I think so. He had the same tie, the same body language...but in the video I'm trying to find, the Congressman tells Kerry " This is not the Senate. We don't filibuster here" because he was trying to keep Kerry from taking his time in the exchange.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   

I think this is the thread you are looking for.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by sueloujo

YES!! Thank you sooooo much!! Now I can have a co-herent conversation with my husband!

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Haha well in that case you are VERY welcome!

new topics

top topics

join