It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

King Obama

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I can't help myself... did someone say crown?

Alert if you must, but I couldn't help myself

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

To note also - eric holder declared that bush and co. are immune from "war crime" prosecution.

They are all the same - dems and repubs are the same party - the same destruction to the constitution - just at varying degrees over time.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Well, King George would have loved Obama and his taxes.......

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
This is just a plea. Make sure you aren't hating on Obama just because it's the cool thing to do if your a republican or a self described conservative. Take off the blinders and you'll see that the past few administrations have all led us down this path and that the conservatives in congress are as much to blame for any mess this country is in as the president. That's the thing I see missing on these threads. People seem to only have eyes for the opposing party. You need to look at everyone. Please.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by amazing

deeper into the past... Wilson rings a bell

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   

JacKatMtn
reply to post by amazing

deeper into the past... Wilson rings a bell

Yes!

Second line!

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

You have not Idea how deep the hold of the Muslim brotherhood is already in the white house with their stooge Obama, actually I posted in another thread that Obama has managed to install within his cabinet about 6 or 7 appointees all with strong links to the Muslim brotherhood, no other president has done this before. If that is not an eye opener then nothing will widen the American Obama followers mind.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

amazing
This is just a plea. Make sure you aren't hating on Obama just because it's the cool thing to do if your a republican or a self described conservative. Take off the blinders and you'll see that the past few administrations have all led us down this path and that the conservatives in congress are as much to blame for any mess this country is in as the president. That's the thing I see missing on these threads. People seem to only have eyes for the opposing party. You need to look at everyone. Please.

I stopped doing things because they were the cool thing to do when hammer pants left the scene

I don't think you fully understood my post? I don't think Obama is even calling the shots and I don't think a president has called the shots for awhile now maybe JFK was the last one and after him they started all faling in line. The purpose of this thread was to point out the subliminal messaging and disscuss that

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

yeah as bezzer was putting it I think its just the weight of the executive orders, and the times they are ordered in. But enough about the current administration what about the obvious subliminal message?

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by mikegrouchy

OK so he has "put his crown on" before, Good looking out man
The more I think about it, Im really starting to believed it was a pre planned action. Now the question is why, what exactly are they preparing us for?

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

I have never used the alert button nor will I out of principle. But it nice to see a mod get off topic every now and then. Star for you

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

no I guess I didn't, I was referring to The current administration, I had no Idea he had that many appointees in there that is interesting

top topics

<< 1   >>

join