It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Must watch VID* Congressman Joe Miller PUMMELS John Kerry in House Syria Hearing

page: 1

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Wow, he completely destroyed Kerry.

edit on Wed Sep 11 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Starting a New Thread?...Look Here FirstAboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sitesplease post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item, as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Kerry looked lost and alone and you could see his world physically shrinking around him.

edit on 11-9-2013 by snapperski because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

"This is the House of Representatives Mr. Secretary NOT the Senate...We Don't filibuster here.."

Classic

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I like how kerry got so rattled he kept drawing lines in the same place on his notes. What an idiot!

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Great find, thanks for sharing!
Miller: "We don't have the votes."
Kerry: "...............I don't know that."
Miller: "Well I do."
Kerry: "Well I'm glad YOU know something."

Because apparently even Kerry sees himself as clueless.
edit on 11-9-2013 by AlliumIslelily because: Added content

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Thank God for your " Adverage Joe " , they have more Sense in their little finger than all those Empty Headed Id Juts in Washin' Ton........

Speakin' of Dead Meat......Umm... Tasty .

www.youtube.com...
edit on 11-9-2013 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
He has a tough road here. There are few if any voters who want this vague attack to happen - again.

There are few brained congressman who want this.

There are few in the world that want this.

So he has to say, "geeee, I know no body want this, STFU about it already, but there are others who do want it, they aren't here today, and I have to simply trick you into saying yes to whatever I say to appease the hidden ones."

This has worked time and time again, there are monuments to the dead who fell for the "I don't do what the people want, i do what is right" argument.

We work for the Federal Reserve, in order to print and spend their dollars we are REQUIRED to do what they ask - they want Syria and Iran to come into the loving arms of the IMF. We will go to war over it, only now it will happen as a dictatorial decision.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Crazy that North Korea was threatening the US weekly and they have the largest stock pile of CW in THE WORLD and we did nothing.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
i had to watch this video a few times
i just cant believe how inadequate Kerry is.
how has he stayed in politics so long?
people really voted for this guy? really?

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Is Kerry and Obama under some kind of hypnotic state ? its pretty much common knowledge that the free Syrian army has been diluted into the mix of foreign jihad i's who's agenda is the islamification of all Syria.
You dilute Assads capability and open a tinderbox of problems. NOW WHAT IS THE AGENDA HERE ????

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
At the 1:40 mark Kerry responds to the question about a limited strike(I think those were the words used) "This is not Iraq. This is not Iran". Last time I checked, we aren't involved in Iran unless you count the CIA rousing the rabble. So, what do you guys think? Is he dumber than a brick? Freudian slip?

We've been hearing the drums for Iran for years, so I'd have to go with the latter, although his "I don't know" remark does make him appear to be less intelligent than said brick.

At least some of the fools on the hill are listening to us, as was clearly articulated by Mr. Miller that they don't have the votes for this unneeded invasion of a sovereign country. The White House, though, clearly wants this war and I do believe they will get it, by hook or crook.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSpanishArcher

Good point , sounded like he was reeling off the notches on his war belt and has already included Iran.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

>>> I said from the get go that this whole thing was a set up so they could stage a falling out between us and the Russians. The Snowden deal was part of it, too. They want to start another cold war and get us worried about a foreign "boogeyman" so we don't start focusing on our own country falling apart.
Obama made his play and got bitch slapped for his efforts( like he did with gun banning and pushing racial division), the people don't support the idiot. They brought in the other players and we laughed them off, Kerry is a boob, so is McCain. Hillary just slithered away and stayed clear.
Now Putin is upping the rhetoric and appears to be trying to provoke us. He's in on this, too.
All we can do is just ignore these bastards and don't get suckered into whatever machinations they want to set up.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Just listening to kerry makes me sick. I can half-way stand obama, but not kerry or mccain. These people are on a mission and I dont like it one bit.

But kerry didnt get destroyed. One must have a bigger context to judge what happened, ie a longer video segment.

Just glad obama and congress stalled the seemingly inevitable. Now things are cooling off. People contacting their representatives by the thousands made the difference. Hats off to the UK as well for setting the tone.

new topics

top topics

join