It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO evidence Cometa report english translation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I did a search for the Cometa report english translation on ATS and all I could find were 2 old links which no longer work so I thought I'd put this up. I'm sure some of you have seen it before but there might be some people who haven't seen the english translation of the report. So here it is the whole report translated from french to english. I found it very interesting to say the least.

Full Transcription of Cometa Report

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

There are other links for pdf files down the bottom if you want it in that format.
Apologies if this has already been covered but I found it important and thought it should be here.

I believe this report constitutes very strong credible evidence of the existence of extra-terrestrial craft. I've heard a lot of the skeptic arguments against the existence of extra-terrestrial craft and find that the body of evidence which I've encountered in my interest in this subject far outweighs any alternative skeptic views. Of course this is just my own opinion.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by JimTSpock

Interesting! I'll definitely have to look at these later.
S n F

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Thank you for the info and I too, will look at it later

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
didn't you do another thread like this?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by zetarediculian

No it's different. This is the full english translation. Which was on ATS before but the links are now dead so I thought I'd put this new link up. As stated above. Thanks for your interest.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

English translation, very nice.

Thanks

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   

JimTSpock
reply to post by zetarediculian

No it's different. This is the full english translation. Which was on ATS before but the links are now dead so I thought I'd put this new link up. As stated above. Thanks for your interest.

Fair enough. It was a good discussion and I'm checking out the English version now. Thanks

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
This is an interesting quote from the report.

Colonel Corso's theory

In July 1997, for the fiftieth anniversary of the Roswell incident, an astonishing book entitled The Day After Roswell was published. It was written by Colonel Corso, who from 1953 to 1957 was the military member of the National Security Council Staff and thus was in constant contact with President Eisenhower.

The forward of this book was written by Strom Thurmond, the current chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee, who, already a member of this committee. appointed Corso as congressional attaché when he left the Army in 1963. The author states that the object found at Roswell was indeed an extraterrestrial vessel.

He reportedly saw for himself, in July 1947, the cadaver of one of the occupants preserved in a glass coffin.

That is pretty incredible stuff. UFOs and dead aliens it's all true. Now where's my foil hat...

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Very credible report and it is enhanced further with more credibility by the sources who were directly involved in creating this report. There are objects entering and leaving restricted air spaces of France , backed up with radar tracking , credible multiple witnesses and investigated from a military defense perspective.. so we can credibly and justifiably rule out mental discrepancies ect for these kind of reports.

My real interest is with those reports that contain radar tracking evidence, multiple witnesses like pilots and on the ground military personal but the main one is when no recognizable signal is detected from an object that has been detected on radar, why because of one simple but very evasive and often over looked, ignore or played down as insignificant and that is ALL air borne objects be they military, civilian or commercial by LAW are required to be fitted with an "IDENTIFICATION" beckon so that they are easily identified... kinda like a licensed number plate on any vehicle, it is mandatory and there are NO exceptions well secret black ops; could be one and the other more obvious one is ET intelligence..

These kind of cases when no identification is forth coming from any object in the sky , obviously after credible investigations have ruled out natural causes like human misconceptions ect....

Is there a case for a more deeper study of those UFO cases that contain not only radar tracking , some with multiple radar tracking evidence , multiple witnesses , scrambled fighter jets sent to engage or investigate but those also containing the "no recognizable or standard "aviation identification signal" coming from an object or objects at the center of the UFO report, a big fat yes is my answer..

We all know the outcomes if one were to drive down any highway without a valid or NO number plate and we were detected by the police, yes that's right we would now be in a situation of either giving ourselves up or trying to flee the scene and if so we would now be getting chased by the police to engage or investigate us....

Now try to perceive or apply the above scenario to those objects that have no recognizable or standard "aviation identification signal" emanating from their position or positions for the duration or time frames that they are in-detectable modes which is detected by radar , what are they ??? secret military black ops;technology??? or ET... This is the primary reality that concerns me, this is the reason i feel that the ET hypothesis along with an "OCCULT" one to cannot be rule out at present, not only because we cannot offer any credible evidence or proof beyond doubt that there are NO ET intelligence's out there with the required technological capabilities to have an agenda of an observational one involving us but that those cases involving radar detection , fighter jet and multiple witness stimuli involving unknowns with no recognizable or standard "aviation identification signal" emanating from them are the ones that require further investigation, these are the cases that simply do not add up to something normal or standard manifesting in the air spaces of various nations...
edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: (no reason given)

edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

The Corso book is very interesting and I thought one of the more credible books out there....then I read the Stanton Friedman article that essentially debunked the whole thing. Who to believe...

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I don't see this link posted around here much but here is the BlueBook archive. Project Bluebook Archive

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JimTSpock

I wanted to create a thread about it, but of course there is one already.
Now the mystery is: why do people ignore this? Hi, here evidence! Credible scientists, an official study, evidence!
Hello? Just because it is French, or what?

top topics

join