It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ME109 COMING BACK?!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Germany has some inside disscussion about bringing back and updating the WW2 fighterjet the ME109..when that plain went into the battle field the allies had no hope...and the germans are now trying to birng it back with new modern day technology including fuel rods..faster and stronger rotating wheels which the ammunition is kept in..in my opion this is a great idea because incase anyone launches an attack on us or we go to war... we have another key threat.. please reply with any of your ideas
Ty

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Transmission Deployment
Germany has some inside disscussion about bringing back and updating the WW2 fighterjet the ME109..when that plain went into the battle field the allies had no hope...and the germans are now trying to birng it back with new modern day technology including fuel rods..faster and stronger rotating wheels which the ammunition is kept in..in my opion this is a great idea because incase anyone launches an attack on us or we go to war... we have another key threat.. please reply with any of your ideas
Ty
And so do all who live to see such times..but that is not for them to deside, all we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 06:46 AM
link   
This is a joke, right?

BTW Spitfire, Mustang and maybe also P-38 were better planes.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Um no ... I dont think the Spitfire, Mustang or P-38 were better than the ME, due to the ME being a jet ... I doubt they even had a chance against it

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kenshin
Um no ... I dont think the Spitfire, Mustang or P-38 were better than the ME, due to the ME being a jet ... I doubt they even had a chance against it

Survery says: AGGGGGGGGGGGH

The Me 109 was a prop plane. You might be thinking of the Me 262

home.rochester.rr.com...

[edit on 11/13/04 by FredT]

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kenshin

Well there it's big difference between Me-109 and Me-262, you know

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 08:24 AM
link   

I love it!

What a great idea.

Let's pack in all the expensive modern jet stuff and go back to Spits, Mustangs, FW190's and Me 109s etc.

Maybe we could allow the really advanced airforces Me262's, He162's, Ta 183's, Vampires, Meteors, Mig 15's and Shooting Stars?

Fantastic!

.....and maybe if we were really really lucky the generations that missed out could just reenact WW2 all over again!? Cor eh? Eh? Eh?

Phwoooaaaar all that lovely war, eh?

Oh, I'm sorry, I've just co....

top topics

join