It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

50% of Americans think govt is lying about 9/11 and only 23% believe what happened with WTC7

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
This is no surprise..........along with other recent news on the topic. Perhaps some of our honest politicians can start explaining what really happened on 9/11.

www.veteranstoday.com...

A recent scientific survey by YouGov, sponsored by ReThink911.org, found that only 40% of Americans are fully satisfied with the official account of 9/11, while 48% either doubt the official story or do not believe it at all.
Shockingly, only 23% of Americans believe the government’s story about World Trade Center 7 – a 47-story highrise that imploded for no apparent reason on the afternoon of 9/11. (What is truly shocking is that almost one in four Americans actually believes the government’s claim that WTC-7 imploded in 6 1/2 seconds due to office fires.)

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

These polls are almost always bias because depending on what kind of content is normally served on the site, it will greatly change the type of reader that comes there.. Which means opinions will change greatly depending on which site is conducting the poll.

And it's 48% .. not 50%
rounding up for the title?
edit on 9/11/2013 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
To be fair, the title of the article does say "1/2 of Americans" - regardless, I think it should be higher!

I had this discussion with my 11 year old daughter this morning. She asked again what happened on 9/11 before heading out to school. She knew somewhat about what went happened but not everything. I explained the events, knowing they would most likely talk about it in class today. I told her that even though we are told the "official story" that not everyone truly believes it...and I left it at that. It is hard enough for me to explain something like this to her and being someone who doesn't believe the official story, I want my own kids to think for their own.

She replied later (after asking to see some footage) that it was if someone put bombs in the buildings and made them go off with a remote control. I was amazed that she said that to me - someone who wasn't even around when this happened and seeing it from another perspective. Even a child can see that we have been lied to.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
23% agree? who are they, Bush supporters?

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

CINY8It is hard enough for me to explain something like this to her and being someone who doesn't believe the official story, I want my own kids to think for their own.

Good for you. (better for them!)

CINY8

She replied later (after asking to see some footage) that it was if someone put bombs in the buildings and made them go off with a remote control. I was amazed that she said that to me - someone who wasn't even around when this happened and seeing it from another perspective. Even a child can see that we have been lied to.

Was this after her day at school? Could she have talked with other children that may have had a conversation like "well MY DADDY says that is not what happen and that it was a setup with bombs in the buildings" etc

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

This happened this morning before school and she hasn't had any conversations outside of home, she is very honest and has always had a deeper understand of things in general - she was mostly confused and wanting to know what happened - she didn't even realize it was passenger planes that hit the towers, or that they collapsed until I showed her. I never really got into discussing anything with her until now because I felt she was too young.

I feel everyone should keep an open mind and realize what is really happening - it is frustrating because so many out there don't want to believe anything other than what the MSM tells them to believe. Articles such as this one from the OP show that at least some people are waking up!

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

luciddream
23% agree? who are they, Bush supporters?

Bush supporters and every rat Jew living in America.

new topics

top topics

join