It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Alaskan army bases offline, Nobody knows why, Is Russia invading Alaska? (United States).

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
So it seems something fishy is happening in Alaska with the bases and no information has come out. We do have some fishy things happening in Alaska and Russia though. Apparently our dictator has given them Alaskan land. Curious. Kind of lines up with those two russian bombers getting intercepted by our own, in Guam. What do you think?

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mactheaxe

In that Youtube video, why does it say at the very beginning, first line of text:

Today: Sunday Sept 9 2013

?

September 9th was a Monday...

Also, the heavy handed Bible thumping wasn't really needed...
edit on 10-9-2013 by Catacomb because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Hmmm. Sites down and someone said there was an explosion. It may be some sort of cyber attack? It could be they are on alert and shut down the net on the bases though. I'm sure that is possible. The base used to have lockdowns when it was here and communication went down. If you were visiting out there, you spent time out there in the restaurant.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
The source of this story is a site called Rumor Mill and it is dated March the 1st. What is Russia doing walking there?

Russia Is Preparing To Attack America

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Ftgreeley worked for me...
maybe they were runnin an update??????

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Web server crash

The sites, www.wainwright.army.mil, www.greely.army.mil, and www.usarak.army.mil, went dark early Sept. 9, as technicians began replacing parts of a web server at the Army post near Fairbanks.

“No Army or military functions were compromised as a result of the website shutdowns,” said John Pennell, an Alaska Army spokesperson.

Pennell said the JBER site – which serves the combined Anchorage base serving the Army and Air Force – was not affected because it is hosted on a different server.

During the outage, all Alaska military personnel had email and web access. Only the host pages for Fort Wainwright, Fort Greely and the U.S. Army Alaska were affected, according to Pennell.

www.alaskadispatch.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Hilarious.....Trolllalalalalalooololo Just talked to someone in Alaska when I saw this lol you're kinda needing some attention right now huh

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Somebody needs to get Sarah Palin on the phone and have her open her front door and look at what Russia is up to.

I truly hope this is just a communications issue. Do these bases use land links or satellite up/down trunks for data? If so, could a satellite be offline?

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by evc1shop

Sarah Palin never said that she could see Russia from her house! Tina Fey said it in an SNL skit. You can see Russia from certain parts of Alaska, or do you deny that?

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I really hate ATS sometimes. Yes OP, Alaska is being invaded and the only way we know is because YouTube told us.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
LMAO. Invading through Alaska? What are US satellites not working? Is NORAD offline? Stuff likle this makes you wander why the OP even posts it.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Oh!!! Let me guess this. The one of the 95% members of ATS who are 15 years olds has been playing video games again and made a post. LOL

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

I am aware of the SNL skit and Tina Fey's role in it. I also never stated that Sarah Palin did say it, I figured that since Sarah Palin lives in Alaska, we could try to humorously imagine her opening her door and peering out at Russia in a way that reflects the skit.

Either I just suck at humor or the ATS crowd is extremely uptight. Loosen up a bit and laugh, you'll live longer.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by evc1shop

It was funny but remember there are some here that think she is smart and will go out of their way to defend her.

Those darn gotcha questions would have actually stumped some here as well. Oh well, it takes all types.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Put down your fruity pebbles its past your bedtime.

mactheaxe
So it seems something fishy is happening in Alaska with the bases and no information has come out. We do have some fishy things happening in Alaska and Russia though. Apparently our dictator has given them Alaskan land. Curious. Kind of lines up with those two russian bombers getting intercepted by our own, in Guam. What do you think?

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

I do forget that some folks still do that.
Thanks for the heads up and I'm glad somebody's funny bone still works.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

It's like people forget that computers, networks, phones, websites go down, come up and break usually planned and sometimes not.

ERMAGRD!!! CAN"T Get to site..INVADING ARMY!
Occam's Razor, it's for the birds.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Russia invading Alsaka? Just how would they be getting there? Did the US lend them some strategic deployment assets?

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Could this all be part of Vigilant Eagle international exercises being held in eastern Alaska?

Link: www.spacedaily.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   

princeofpeace
Oh!!! Let me guess this. The one of the 95% members of ATS who are 15 years olds has been playing video games again and made a post. LOL

Wait a min. Isn't this how battlefield 2 ended? Someone took that idea and ran with it lol

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join