It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A test to see if genetics plays a part in psychic connectivity between people.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
So I wanted to conduct an experiment. I have a theory that genetics may play a part in psychic ability in so far as people who share a genetic base are more conducive to psychic exchange.

To prove this I would ask that people try to read a thought I will be projecting and that I will write on a piece of paper as well and keep in my right front pocket. The nature of the thought is a little phrase I will make up.

The control group in this experiment will be everyone that does not share any of the genetic traits I will list shortly that closely match a my own. I would ask as well that every response inform if you share none of the traits I will list, or any you do and which in addition to what you think the phrase is.

The traits I have that people should mention if they share as well are as follows :

light eyes (green/ blue), dark hair (black /dark brown), a cleft in the chin, small nose, large pear shaped skull
( extra large bumps on the back making pear shape 2), O- blood or a parent with O- blood type, robust musculature ( especially in the legs and hands) , beauty marks all over, average height of 5'5 give or take, western European ancestry,

I guess that is enough to establish a genetic group that would be similar to myself.

If you don't have any of these traits then you are the control group. Please say such when responding with your attempt at the phrase. If you have ANY of these traits please list each as well as your attempt at the phrase.

Thanks in advance.

edit on 9 10 2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by tadaman

Gray skin
Very large black eyes.
Huge skull.
Tiny nose.
Small mouth.
Three and a half feet tall

That puts me in the control group right?

How do we know what you've got in your pocketses? hmmm?

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

if you're not going to participate correctly at least be funny.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by tadaman

OK - I'll play - I'm your genetic make-up, except for the blood type.

My guess of the phrase is - "I won't go."

At least I jumped in. Seriously, that's what I thought when I read your post.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   

tadaman
reply to post by VoidHawk

if you're not going to participate correctly at least be funny.

When WE cant see the person who says he's got the answer in his pocket, what use is there in a control group? This kind of experiment is totally pointless on a forum. You could be lying, those who reply could be lying, it proves Nothing.
A lot of people might be giving away a lot of personal info though!

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by tadaman

Traits are not similar.

"I"m outta here"

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

"Come with me - to the sea - of love"

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   

edit on 10-9-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
So what are you going to get on that Pizza anyway?

Only thing I have in common is green eyes and a really big head. The big head is very pronounced after drinking.
edit on 10-9-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
just never mind.

I can't have a control....the POINT is to see if people who SHARE my genetic base are better at reading me.

I can't even address the issue of explaining how this is a thread about Psychic abilities. If you don't believe in psychic abilities then why on earth would you even post in this thread. Makes no sense.

Just forget it.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I match your traits except for the large skull bumps and dark hair. I am blonde, blue-eyed and 5'7. Type O positive. Western European descent, mostly.

Your phrase is (and I always feel stupid when making psychic guesses) 'One for the money...'

If I missed it, it's probably because of the blonde thing.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

So I just wanted to mention one thing before forgetting about this thread.

Your post was cool in so much as when I was at work and a little after making this thread (just got home), I was being nagged by a coworker for a long time as to which microwave pizza was better as far as toppings. We ended up talking about toppings for a while, since she was just bored and forcing a conversation about pizza toppings. I kept saying I like plain, over and over again.

I just thought I would mention that.

"have a good one.....

EDIT:
thanks to everyone who participated in earnest. I do appreciate it.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by tadaman

come on, what was the phrase?

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

oh wow, I didnt say it huh...lol

Sorry I wasnt completely here that day.

"time is relative to space /me"

I would have accepted that or any combination of those words, and /or something with "clock", "space" or other such imagery I was thinking about as well.

Sorry for that. I thought I posted it. I guess I erased it when editing the comment and didnt notice.

edit on 9 12 2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join