It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream with planes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
This is a dream not a prediction.

Had this dream of standing on my deck in the early morning . The sky was clear and blue. A plane came screaming out of the north. It was following the Mississippi River. It was flying really low and it was white. I looked it up this morning and am sure it was an F-111 Aardvark. With its wings swept back.

It veered East right past our house and headed towards a munitions plant twenty miles away. The next thing I saw was huge explosions at the munitions plant.

Then it came back towards our house.

Towards the south there was a huge roar that turned out to be four B-2 Stealth bombers, also flying really low headed south. The B-2s looked really slow compared to this F-111.

The F-111 caught up with them and destroyed 1 or two of them and itself. The other B-2s continued to fly south through the fireballs.

Then from the North came two drone looking things roaring across the sky. One was silver and looked just like an engine off of an airliner. The other was the same but smaller and red. They were fast and could hover in an instant. The larger silver one slowed down, rotated and hovered over our back yard. When they were both about fifteen feet above the ground, they powered down and dropped to the ground. The silver one then rolled into the ravine.

We all had the impression that they were nukes and called the authorities.

It was a strange, vivid and realistic dream. It was out of the ordinary.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TamtammyMacx

Since the plane that you thought was an F-111 took out a B-2 (or two), maybe it was really a MIG-23?
They look similar to one another.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

(post by Kody27 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Pretty cool dream..

I have had a few airplane dreams myself and very vivid.. Usually I am the pilot and have to maneuver around power lines and dangerous obstacles

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I checked google images and yeah the Mig -23s also looks pretty much like what was in my dream. All white. But I saw no insignias on the plane.
edit on 10-9-2013 by TamtammyMacx because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
A dream about planes shouldn't come as too much of a surprise being the day before the 12 year anniversary of 9/11.

Another member had a dream about planes too Here.

N/A

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

NotApplicable
A dream about planes shouldn't come as too much of a surprise being the day before the 12 year anniversary of 9/11.

Another member had a dream about planes too Here.

N/A

But you posted the exact same thing on both threads...BUT with different links! Coincidence?

I think not! lol

Now I could go on how both plane dreamers joined ATS in 2007 or post this in that thread, but I will just leave it in this one.

OP: Crazy dream!
edit on 10-9-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

(post by sealing removed for a manners violation)
(post by Kody27 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

join