It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dad finds and beats naked Perv outside of daughters window...Guess who could go to jail the longest?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

damwel
Uh the guy committing the assault is my guess. Someone committing a crime does not give someone else the right to beat or kill him. Sorry that's not the way it works in a civilized society. We have laws and courts Heracles.

So, following your theory -
The next time i come home to find a naked man on top of my 9 year old daughter , i should'nt -

Beat him.
Kill him.
Loose my cool.
Get angry.

I should -
Go down stairs, ring 911. put on a dvd, get a Budwieser and some chips and sit and watch the film until the cops come.
Because, after all, thats the civilised thing to do, isn't it..

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

andy1972

damwel
Uh the guy committing the assault is my guess. Someone committing a crime does not give someone else the right to beat or kill him. Sorry that's not the way it works in a civilized society. We have laws and courts Heracles.

So, following your theory -
The next time i come home to find a naked man on top of my 9 year old daughter , i should'nt -

Beat him.
Kill him.
Loose my cool.
Get angry.

I should -
Go down stairs, ring 911. put on a dvd, get a Budwieser and some chips and sit and watch the film until the cops come.
Because, after all, thats the civilised thing to do, isn't it..

Actually, he pointed out that it is justified, in the eyes of the law, to respond violently to violence. So if you came home, and someone was on top of your 9 year old daughter, you could beat him, kill him, loose your cool and get as angry as you wanted. Since rape is considered an act of violence.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

Yeah, yeah pull on the emotional string.. and add strawmen lol..

A naked guy outside.. "peeping" according to the dad is not the same as someone inside the house and on top of your daughter..

/facepalm.

Lets discuss with some rationality please.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Mads1987

I wonder if you would be so apathetic if you walked in on a group of pervs gang raping your sister or your mother or your grandmother.

Well that was uncalled for. But I'll indulge your childish behavior anyway.

No I would not. First of all, that would be a completely different scenario, and it would most likely leave me traumatized for life. I would respond with violence, since rape is an actual act of violence, and such a response would be considered justified, not only from a moral standpoint, but by law.

But unlike the farther, my violence would be used to stop a crime, not to satisfy my inner sadist.

edit on 06/06/12 by Mads1987 because: (no reason given)

The guy did not satisfy his "inner sadist" he satisified what is in every mother and every father -

THE NEED TO PROTECT HIS OR HER CHILD FROM HARM EVEN IF IT COST'S HIM OR HER, HIS LIFE.

But, as your not a father you cannot understand that.
It is an emotion that overthrows all others, the love of your child and the need to protect them at all costs.
The fact that your are not a parent is the reason why you empathise with the perv.
One day, i hope you have children.
When you do, come back to this thread and tell us you were wrong..and we who are fathers will forgive you.

I am sorry if you were offened by my comment, it wasnt meant to offend, only shock a little truth into you. I apologise.
edit on 10-9-2013 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

luciddream

A naked guy outside.. "peeping" according to the dad is not the same as someone inside the house and on top of your daughter..

/facepalm.

You're right.

The father should have waited until the perv opened the window and started assaulting the daughter before responding.

*rolling eyes*

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   

luciddream

/facepalm.

And what if the girl had been drawn to the window by the noises he was making...what if she went to the window to see what it was making all the noise, opened the window and saw him naked, looking at her....would he have had to do something to shut her up maybe???
So she would'nt tell her dad, and they would'nt call the police...
What if she'd started to scream??
Would he have killed her??
Who knows....

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Yes, lets do our own way of justice by assuming what others might do.

.. wait your the one that suggest to take a life.. what the hell am i talking to you for! lol

Some people are scary!

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Mads1987

But unlike the farther, my violence would be used to stop a crime, not to satisfy my inner sadist.

Mad.

For goodness sake, why still use that phrase "to satisfy inner sadist", it sounds like you are judging people here?

Do you not understand that in confronting the pervert in question the father was stopping the crime or do you really believe that the man was a sadist???

I do not think that the father was getting his kicks out of having a go at the guy... just acting on natural instincts and protecting his sibling!

You didn't answer me about the animal question by the way and i would like to add to that question by also asking you if you think that animals get a kick out of attacking predators who threaten their young?

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Was he right outside the window?

Was he in the property?

Was he in reach?

Im not defending him or his act but taking a life needs some justification lol

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I have to make an observation...

It never ceases to amaze me how, no matter the behavior? No matter how depraved or perverted someone's conduct is? There will be someone to not only play devil's advocate in a curious kind of way, but defend the other side with actual passion.

From animal cruelty to some child abuse, to a pervert peeping in a girls window...naked and all set for further sexual offenses. Someone will, without doubt, appear to defend it or lessen the meaning of the offense, which is so balatantly obvious and repulsive to an average person, it's hard to understand the reaction.

I'd note one other thing too.... In the United States, it is the right of any citizen to perform a 'Citizens Arrest' upon another person, when a crime is being committed in plain view. As noted in another post I made here, Dad found Pervy committing at least 3 separate and distinct crimes on his property and feet from where his own daughter dresses and goes about life in every other way.

He had the legal, moral and ethical right to detain the piece of human trash for police pickup like garbage at the curb. So, Dad got a little energetic in the process of detaining the sexual pervert. Well... too bad... Pervy should keep his eyes out of little girls rooms. These things wouldn't happen and angry fathers wouldn't feel compelled to beat him half to death.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

This is not a underdog that you are defending, but rather a known pervert and now a pedophile.

And you're ok with that? Wow, really?

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

luciddream
reply to post by beezzer

.. wait your the one that suggest to take a life.. what the hell am i talking to you for! lol

Some people are scary!

I'm only scary if I perceive that my family's safety is in jeopardy.

Then yes.

I am one scary son-of-a-bitch.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Please correct me if i'm wrong but aren't people in the US allowed to defend their homes, hence the reason they have the right to bear arms?

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by wrabbit2000

Are you expecting people to nod head to the article 100% and agree with "what should be the right". Citizen arrest is not the same as taking a life like some "pro life" members here suggesting.

What kinda a discussion forum would it be when everyone nods an agrees and moves on.

I think you are looking for a website with certain outlook.

This article does not even describe much. But death is already acceptable... some people make me sicker than the criminal in question.

link   

luciddream

Was he in the property?

Was he in reach?

I do not justify taking his life as such in the moment.
I do honestly believe though, that peadophiles that repeatedly attack children have no place in our society, and as their illness has no cure and they will keep on attacking, they as such should be sacrificed for the good of our society.
We should not have to live in fear for our childrens live's because "politicaly correct society" doesnt deem the euthenasia of these animals correct.
If a dog has rabies, it is sacrificed so it will not kill anyone, however the same cannot be done with these people...?? They are released from jail to kill again an again.

link   
reply to post by 727Sky

If Chavez was a cop he could have beaten the guy, hi-fived his buddies and gone home to his family that night just like on Cops. Justice depends upon which side of the badge you are on.

link   

luciddream
reply to post by beezzer

Some people are scary!

When a fully clothed intruder is on your property at night you have to assume what their intentions are, never mind a naked one.
What about the girls feelings? When my wife was young a fully clothed burglar was caught trying to come in her window. She still cannot look out windows at night time.
As a productive member of society I beg everyone who empathizes with the perv to NEVER get married or have children. You will be failures at being husbands , failures at being fathers, because you are failures at being MEN.
edit on 10-9-2013 by riffraff because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I guess people should be aware and be ready around you, in case you jump to your own conclusion and kill them..

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

andy1972

luciddream

Was he in the property?

Was he in reach?

I do not justify taking his life as such in the moment.
I do honestly believe though, that peadophiles that repeatedly attack children have no place in our society, and as their illness has no cure and they will keep on attacking, they as such should be sacrificed for the good of our society.
We should not have to live in fear for our childrens live's because "politicaly correct society" doesnt deem the euthenasia of these animals correct.
If a dog has rabies, it is sacrificed so it will not kill anyone, however the same cannot be done with these people...?? They are released from jail to kill again an again.

Maybe instead of sacrificing these people our civilized society should bring up the debate of systematic chemical castration for these type of people?

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Scorchio
Please correct me if i'm wrong but aren't people in the US allowed to defend their homes, hence the reason they have the right to bear arms?

Yes; but there are many stipulations that go with that right...and if they are not followed to the letter..... then in your perceived defense of your property or life you can still go to jail or suffer domestic entanglements until you are bankrupt...It can even be a matter of day time or night time to render a judgment against you... Being armed and using a gun is the very last resort regardless of what you might have read.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join