It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 Year Old Girl Exposes Illuminati!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Amazing.. Never loose faith in the youth. If this kid is anything to go by the present banking system will not last long when the next generation grows up..

She has a message for the world explains the banking cartel how it is.. Articulate and accurate description of the fault of the banking system.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Another kid get a load of information from their parents and then regurgitates it and everyone thinks they are a genius. We have seen this type of thing before. Answers seem clear when they are spoon fed to you by documentaries and parents.

Maybe i missed it but she didn't mention anything about the Illuminati or any secret societies.

edit on 10-9-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Regardless of how you dice it. It shows a shift in awareness that really was not around common ten years ago or so. We have access to information that we never use to be and the more information we have the more apt we are to making the correct decisions.. Would you rather kids just wheeled off the information they got from school and MSM..

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   

purplemer
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Regardless of how you dice it. It shows a shift in awareness that really was not around common ten years ago or so. We have access to information that we never use to be and the more information we have the more apt we are to making the correct decisions.. Would you rather kids just wheeled off the information they got from school and MSM..

What, rather than the information they wheeled off they got from their parents?

I would rather they were taught to think for themselves to be honest.

I once saw a Bruce Springsteen interview and he made a quote that always stuck with me - he said "its not that children aren't taught to think - its that they are not taught to think HARD enough"

Once again, the Boss is always right

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   

What it shows is a girl has repeated a bunch of stuff told to her by her dad. I wouldn't call this a major shift in general awareness. She certainly doesn't fully understand what she is repeating. If someone asked her what would be the financial result of the solution she gave where everyone can get a mortgage from the Bank of Canada its doubtful she would know.

Where was the part about the Illuminati?

edit on 10-9-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
This little girl has a higher IQ than any BADGE/ R E D C O A T.

SO hard to believe that there are so many who carry out this corrupt theft by using GUNS to ROB people for CORRUPT GAINS!

ONCE YOU GET IT ------- you will get it..

BADGES are in EVERY way R E D C O A T S !

If those wearing the garb would raise their IQ and remove the redcoat! there is NO HONOR in it..

how do I KNOW?

even though I have stated I am a former Marine and medically retired due to injuries. Does not mean that is all I was. Also, at one time post USMC/college, I ended up being a federal officer under DOT(now DHS), I from the jump, had a feeling something didn't sound right about 'homeland'.. it sounds SOVIET to me!.. TSA.. WHOA!

I was raised by my Jewish Grandmother mostly. She had lost many branches of our tree due to NAZI's. And since I was privy to many elderly Jewish people's stories as a young boy, stared it RIGHT IN THE FACE..

I had the Integrity and Honor , ---> to remove MY redcoat!

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Hi purplemer,

Can you explain why the title of the video is "12 year old exposes Illuminati" ?

I watch it and heard the girl say she watches documentaries with her father and they take notes for her speech. Did the Father already have a speech in mind that his daughter could voice for more attention and watching documentaries was their research?

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Awesome video, but what does this have to do with the Illuminati?
last I've checked nobody has ever proven this ancient order exists.

Still, super smart kid for calling out banks.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Thank you and a fair point....I copied and pasted the video title without thinking.. It does not mention the Illuminati. At best it infers a shadow government at best...

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Excellent video, and thanks for sharing! I have seen this before, but I can't remember where. Anyways, it is just amazing to me that a 12 yr old girl can intelligently break down and understand the corruption in our global banking system, yet most of my peers, and elders, can't even begin to comprehend what is going on in the world today.

And, I agree with your point about the Illuminati. No, this video does not expose them, but it does provide even more evidence, no matter what name "they" go by, that there is a pretty shady group working behind the scenes, with a very evil agenda.

top topics

join