It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 years

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Hmmm......

Are you saying it wasn't cowardly to kill innocent people?

The horror of dying that way?

I care that innocent people died. Many more die every day, because of cowardly actions of people, and Governments.

PERIOD.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   

sonnny1
reply to post by tetra50

Hmmm......

Are you saying it wasn't cowardly to kill innocent people?

The horror of dying that way?

I care that innocent people died. Many more die every day, because of cowardly actions of people, and Governments.

PERIOD.

Oh yeah. I'm definitely saying it was a brave act, killing all those people....WHAT????? How did you get that?

This, from you:

I remember the day before.

Found out I was having a son. I watched the news the next morning, and saw cowards kill many innocent people.

Never Forget.

How can you?

S&F

and then my reply, cautioning not to judge. Hmmmmm. How exactly is what you are responding to me with, logical?

Perhaps you are looking for an argument PERIOD. How can you? We all lost at that time, in that place, and you are lashing out? And why?

You've illustrated in your reply you had a son since...so I guess you're doin' all right. and you wanna fight with ME???
Screw it. I've had enough of the idiocy here, displayed every single day, moment to moment.....
HOW CAN YOU, Sonny1?
Hmmmm. You had a son, I assume your life went on.,,,,and you are realistically and obviously lashing out and blaming for you are expressing survivor's guilt and looking for someone to blame. And it's come down to that between you and me, simply because I called you on it and no one else did...
Tetra50

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Oh, I got lost in what you were saying. Apologies.

I have seen many people take the conspiracy angle of it all, and twist it into something perverse.

Always forgetting about the innocent people who have died then, and after.

Like you , Im not here to argue. Not today.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   

sonnny1
reply to post by tetra50

Oh, I got lost in what you were saying. Apologies.

I have seen many people take the conspiracy angle of it all, and twist it into something perverse.

Always forgetting about the innocent people who have died then, and after.

Like you , Im not here to argue. Not today.

Peace.

Thanks for that. Much love, for a long time or maybe forever. Guard and protect you and yours as I know you will.
Tetra

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
We are all brothers and sisters here. There is no need to fight.
There is a need to heat each others grievances however, since our government spies on us and treats us as problem child's.

Lets get it together.

Lets stop putting up with the bs.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   

txinfidel
reply to post by tetra50

I feel your pain everyday and I share that with you.

I had a better response lined up but then I remembered, we are all brothers and sisters here. I want all of you to know that I will never turn my back in the face of tyranny. I am willing to die for each and every one of you who will stand up against tyranny.

I apologize it took me this long to see such a touching response....

And I will not turn my back, either, and give my life as you suggest here. For it is worthy to give this in this instance....my brother or sister. Thanks so much for reaffirming my faith.....for you have, and it is so appreciated.
Tetra

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Thanks for the link. Any hope is better than none. Do you think it will make any difference though if we actually expose the truth to the world? I have grave doubts. 9/11 was the catalyst for America's fall and it has fallen. Maybe it can stand again... but what we had is gone.

I fear for my children as well. They are becoming adults in a country where the Stasi and Gestapo are combined, where police murder people with impunity and basic travel is under the control of Nazi type Brownshirts. Even worse they don't understand what was lost no matter what is explained to them. When a whole generation doesn't really know what they lost they believe this is how it's supposed to be.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Since we don't all personally know each other I suggest we take an oath on the values we hold sacred like that original constitution for example or that unicorns kick ass.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by txinfidel

In history when ppl try to hold the government accountable it usually gets rather ugly.

I'd like to see it, its likely what is needed, but most citizens here in the US are in a trance
due to what is in the water and the TV flicker rates researched over the years to put ppl
in a trance.

Only until recent events have been able to wake up a decent number of ppl, but certain
things like 911 ppl have a real hard time accepting because they still are "programmed"
for the red team vs. blue team fake political football game.

Though now with many of the "Pirates on the Potomac" looking like nut jobs the phony
facade of right vs. left is starting to crumble.

I think there is a contingency plan in place if the majority of US citizens wake up, and
it wont be pleasant I am willing to bet and they were not willing to even discuss on camera
on even a surface level during the Oliver North hearings.

edit on 10-9-2013 by Ex_MislTech because: content

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   

txinfidel
reply to post by Bassago

Since we don't all personally know each other I suggest we take an oath on the values we hold sacred like that original constitution for example or that unicorns kick ass.

Many decades ago I swore to uphold the Constitution of the USA and still hold to that oath. We could really use some kick ass unicorns about now.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

I attended one Oliver north hearing.

anywhoo, we can do this, because these people are supposed to represent us and if they don't.... Well we should be able to confront them.

We are the people!

They are not the people.

If they were the people, then they should struggle to get bye As do I.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

In the last 100 years "outside of war", governments are responsible directly and indirectly
for the death of 262 million of their citizens.

If their governments simply weren't there most of those ppl would have lived much longer lives.

Democide

After studying over 8,000 reports of government-caused deaths, Rummel estimates that there have been 262 million victims of democide in the last century. According to his figures, six times as many people have died from the actions of people working for governments than have died in battle.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

I'll hear your unicorn and raise you a leprechaun.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   

I respect your answer, the problem is they work for ppl who are not elected, and
they are the real power brokers, the "Pirates on the Potomac" are really the
"Puppets on the Potomac" and the CFR, Bilderberg, Club of Rome, Trilateral Commission
are the ones pulling their strings.

When ppl get in their way they get dead, ask JFK, MLK, RFK, Terrence Yeakey,
Ken Saro Wiwa and a whole slew of other ppl.

I am TRULY amazed Sibel Edmonds has not ended up like Benazir Bhutto...

edit on 10-9-2013 by Ex_MislTech because: content

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Ex_MislTech
reply to post by sonnny1

In the last 100 years "outside of war", governments are responsible directly and indirectly
for the death of 262 million of their citizens.

If their governments simply weren't there most of those ppl would have lived much longer lives.

Democide

After studying over 8,000 reports of government-caused deaths, Rummel estimates that there have been 262 million victims of democide in the last century. According to his figures, six times as many people have died from the actions of people working for governments than have died in battle.

Sad.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   

These people you speak of have no protection. Sure they walked through gated underground walls. But they are also nobody's. like you and I.

But the damning thing is when they swear to uphold the constitution and do not.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Its is all part of the Nihilistic Eugenics agenda, its just got a bit more quiet and in the shadows
since their plans in Germany went awry.

You can still hear a few of them squeak for mass murder, but they don't even get their wrist slapped
when they do because they are part of the globalist death cult.

Eugenics

Georgia Guidestones - praying for 6 billion dead ?

UT professors wants to kill 90% of humans ?

If you do some looking you find that some of the NAZI's were imported and have since
worked on things like MK Ultra.

Operation paperclip

MK Ultra

If you watch the HBO special " Hacking Democracy " you can see the vote has been rigged
for awhile, and that we live under something more like a Kleptocratic Plutocracy.

No matter how much they have they always want more, and they can't stop stealing,
and the ppl who really run the show are the ppl with the money, George Carlin had it so right.

edit on 10-9-2013 by Ex_MislTech because: spelling

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   

I have some great pictures I took personally at the guide stones.

I'll share them with you sometime

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   

The many millions who took the oath are afraid of the ppl who really run this country,
and in fact most of Europe as well.

The many ppl here in the US who took the oath are like Pat Tillman who believed in the
system til the ppl in his own squad shot him dead, because he said he was going to go
spill the beans to Noam Chomsky about what was REALLY going on in Afghanistan.

Poppy production is back up higher then ever before now that the Taliban is not in control.

Pat Tillman - One of a thousands lies

Despite his fame, Tillman did not want to be used for propaganda purposes. He spoke to friends about his opposition to President Bush and the Iraq war, and he had made an appointment with notable government critic Noam Chomsky for after his return from the military. The destruction of evidence linked to Tillman's death, including his personal journal, led his mother to speculate that he was murdered.[30] General Wesley Clark agreed that it was "very possible".[31][32]

You can look at the courageous ppl like the black police officer Terrence Yeakey who
investigated the OKC bombing and was killed for it....

Terrence Yeakey - killed for OKC bomb investiigation

I got a long list of other ppl following their oaths, one of them got to live, Sibel Edmonds
but they did fire her and not give her whistle blower protection.

So while you might want to do the right thing, the ppl running the justice system do things
like Operation Gunwalker, and Operation Fast and Furious.

I don't think you will fare well in your pursuit of "justice" which is now become "just us" for the
ppl with the money and the power.

Ppls best bet at this point is prepare for ww3, civil war2, and greater depression2, because its
all coming this way.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   

txinfidel
reply to post by Bassago

I'll hear your unicorn and raise you a leprechaun.

Unicorns DO kick ass...thanks so much for reminding me, for i needed that reminder......

You are a gem to find on a dark night, sparkling for us all.

thanks for that

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join