It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello Again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Technically my first post here was a few years back. I asked to avoid the twenty post limit because someone told me about this site. At the time I worked for a contractor for the NSA. My job was to review websites all day for "questionable content".

This meant I reviewed sites and then gave it a flag and a thumbs up or down as they were loaded. We were looking for "patriots" etc etc people the administration then were worried about.

Sadly I got scared and never came back much after my cell phone camera video showing our software at work.

I've since moved on since then and fear less but still enough to not give details where I live.

I'm 28. I live in the Midwest of the United States and I'm excited to be back. I wish I could remember my old info it perhaps it is a blessing I do not (who knows who saw that).

Does anyone remember that thread or video. I'm fairly certain it is deleted now.

I am excited to engage in discussions regarding intelligence and even contractors who work on intelligence.

If anyone remembers that thread let me know. I know many were skeptical or believed we were just some web filtering company for parents but we weren't but from the outside we looked like a regular business with a cover name and etc.
edit on 9-9-2013 by CSrockstar because: Typo. Dang you iPad.

edit on 9-9-2013 by CSrockstar because: Another typo. Still blaming my fat fingers on iPad.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by CSrockstar

A contractor for the NSA ???

Hello, my name is SonoftheSun but people call me Son, I am a conspiracy theorist, I hate governments, corrupted cops, distorted MSM to gather votes and playing on emotions to entice a war agenda based on oil and gas, I disapprove of touching little old ladies before boarding planes and the Syria Crisis is a Scam.

Basically, Welcome to ATS !!

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Your spot brought a wonderful smile to my face. I agree on this whole Syria business as well. The whole situation brought me back here to see what people were saying not in the echo chamber of the MSM.

The new design sucked me in to coming back and registering further.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Thank you for the warm welcome. I greatly appreciate it'

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   

welcome to the club anything interesting you know about the nsa you can pass on

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by geobro

Well I've always hated when people come on here and elsewhere and are like soon I will post something damning. I hate when stuff is trumped up like that.

I'll be straight with you... maybe. I'm not sure how comfortable I am just yet. So I won't make any promises as of yet either.

If I could find my original post (I think it may have been deleted now) from a few years back it had a really good video in it that had shown a pretty secret system in use.

They monitor nearly everything at this point. I've seen a few threads in the past about how ATS isn't on a monitor list because it doesn't show up on a Firefox plugin as being so. I guarantee you it is on the list.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Welcome! Enjoy the ride!

top topics

join