It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Susan Rice delivers remarks on Syria

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The address tomorrow will be, as I see it a statement of fact and intention.

It will NOT be facts intended to inform and raise support for such an action.

I believe the die is cast...

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by irishchic

It would not surprise one bit if they strike Syria sometime between tonites prerecorded propaganda and tomorrows speech explaining why he did it.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Susan Rice who lied and lied about Benghazi .... then got promoted for telling Obama's lies ...
is now running around trying to get America to be good with Obama wanting to bomb Syria
and help his Muslim Brotherhood buddies. Yeah ... okay ....
to Susan Rice.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Now she's talking about Iran again and how "all options remain on the table". If people can't see that this is ALL about Iran, then I don't know what to say anymore.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by thesaneone

I think if or more accurate when a strike happens it will be wednesday september 11th, seems as though all these "wars" in the middle east are connected and all roads lead to 9/11

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by thesaneone

Wise observation.

I feel that the American people sure as hell have NOT been "asked permission of" in regards ot much the past few months...everything has escalated.

They are banking on the "sentiments/emotions" relating to 9/11 to carry out this plan of attack.They will use their footage of dead-children, the Twin Towers imploding, and anything else they need to in order to rile everyone up with emotion and not intelligent options!

Played like puppets we are...

edit on 9-9-2013 by irishchic because: spelling

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
you lost nO'bomb'a. Putin snubed you out of your little war and is acting like a real leader. Obama and co are running out of false flags.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

National security adviser Rice says US intends to renew push for UN-sponsored Geneva peace process in Syria following any limited military strikes - @Reuters

peace talks AFTER a strike.... yeah that will work

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Congress scheduled to cast first Syria vote on Wednesday

firstread.nbcnews.com...

looks like it will be on 9/11 annaversary

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   

FlyersFan
Susan Rice who lied and lied about Benghazi .... then got promoted for telling Obama's lies ...
is now running around trying to get America to be good with Obama wanting to bomb Syria
and help his Muslim Brotherhood buddies. Yeah ... okay ....
to Susan Rice.

I agree with you. Susan Rice speech was pathetic.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Let's give National Security Adviser Susan Rice a round of applause! Her performance yesterday made Condi look brilliant!
I agree that they will use the anniversary of 9/11 and trying to invoke our "God given mission to spread democracy."

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Well at least she is sexier than Powell...

Same BS though.

This will not pass Congress, and the President already knows it and will say that our pressure lead to Syria to give up their chem supplies to the Russians...got to spin it in a pro president way...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join