It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phoenix 'UFO' revealed as NASA experiment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by MarkusMaximus

What many people may not know is there are a few different videos [& pictures] that circulated. Mostly the 'news' video which was [or is...] believed to be videos that were taken of what could be described as 'a similar sighting', but was actually a 'military flare test' which [of coarse] just so happened to be 'conducted' right AFTER the Phoenix lights were seen. [more like dropped, to 'cast doubt' on the real evidence...]
In the different videos I have seen 'the media' shows the 'orange-ish looking' lights which look just like & FALL just like FLARES! Oh' & lets over look the FACT that most every 'video' of the lights that 'the media' showed were all from the same angle & most all of ORANGE LIGHTS, filmed from a distance. Where as 'the real' videos are obviously much different, in color, formation, not to mention in most of the real videos there is obvious 'structure' [craft?] in between each of the lights connecting the whole thing. It was photographed & filmed by many, many people across Arizona. There are [were? good luck finding them now?] reports of people that stated that 'The Craft' was right over there house, others [many] were taking pictures & video.

I live in Arizona & while I can not claim to have seen 'the lights' that night I know many who did.
This was not just some hype about some 'weather balloons' or 'flares mistaken for...' when you look a little bit closer at this whole thing a LOT more questions come up but where it gets really interesting is when you find there is not a rational answer that 'fit's' with what 'They' [media, ect'] is telling everyone.

Many people came forward about this 'sighting' & are still waiting for a 'real' answer. If anything this thread has sparked my interest once more, I'm looking into it again...

Now if only the science of the World would catch up to the almighty technological wonder that is 'Weather Balloons'...

edit on 11-9-2013 by SoulRelliK because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join