It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag : U.S. Links To Al Qaeda Exposed - 9/11 Was A "Inside Job"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
As i was not allowed to create thread in 9/11 Conspiracies, I am submitting it here.

'Bigger than Watergate': US 'regular' meetings with Al-Qaeda's leader; documented White House 'false flag terrorism' moving people 'like sheep'; the father of Twin Towers victim tell us why he backs this month's 9/11 campaign on Times Square and around the world the protests calendar for September.

Seek truth from facts with Bob McIlvane, whose son Bobby was killed in the lobby of the North Tower; NATO's Secret Armies author Dr. Daniele Ganser; Elizabeth Woodworth of Consensus911; Journal of 9/11 Studies co-editor Dr. Graeme MacQueen; Dr. Kevin Barrett author of Questioning the War of Terror, civil engineer Jon Cole of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth; and Rachel Maddow of The Rachel Maddow Show.

edit on 9-9-2013 by awakehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by awakehuman

I was just talking to a friend about ATS and how there are definitive threads on different subject matter ..I brought up 911 and said that its very close to having that last nail driven into that whole mess ..well this if not the final nail may just be the first shovel of dirt to lay to rest and get final closure for the many loved ones lost ....We now know that they and their lies are being put in plain sight for all to see ....not a pretty picture , but one that all who have regard for truth will have to go through their own healing ...Be patience and helpful to those who will look for direction and remind them that TPTB have no answers ,but only misdirection and knee jerk reactions that they want us to respond to ..thanks op... peace

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   

S&F Great video...Is it truth or just sowing more doubts? Maybe someday a leader of America will have the will and means to once and for all get to the bottom of this mess before all those who lost loved ones (or even care) have passed. Unfortunately I doubt a truth will ever come out that would settle many of the questions that remain to this very day...The Al Qaeda part of the video makes about as much sense as anything....

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Thread is in silence mode or what ? Or ATS users get so much shocked that they forget how to type their response ?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

No one is censoring you the 9/11 forum has rules.

All members 9/11 forum

(1) To Create New Threads:

Your WATS score (the blue W in your mini profile) must be 10 or better. And you must have been an ATS member for at least 30 days.

(2) To Reply To Existing Threads:

Your WATS score must be at least 1.0 and you must have been an ATS member for at least 48 hours.

(3) Your Account Will Be Terminated for Any Infraction:

You will receive an immediate account termination for all T&C infractions other than large quotes and off-topic posts. Unless, of course, in the opinion of our staff, your repeated off-topic (or large quotes) are an attempt at disrupting the forum.

Example: calling any ATS member a shill will result in an account termination.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl

All members 9/11 forum

(1) To Create New Threads:

Your WATS score (the blue W in your mini profile) must be 10 or better. And you must have been an ATS member for at least 30 days.

(2) To Reply To Existing Threads:

Your WATS score must be at least 1.0 and you must have been an ATS member for at least 48 hours.

(3) Your Account Will Be Terminated for Any Infraction:

You will receive an immediate account termination for all T&C infractions other than large quotes and off-topic posts. Unless, of course, in the opinion of our staff, your repeated off-topic (or large quotes) are an attempt at disrupting the forum.

Example: calling any ATS member a shill will result in an account termination.

I think i am not breaking any posting rule here ..

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl

Where did ANYONE say ANYTHING about being censored?
As fa as I can tell, the OP simply stated what I like to call a "fact".

As i was not allowed to create thread in 9/11 Conspiracies, I am submitting it here.

edit on 9-9-2013 by GeneralChaos because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
" regular meetings between the White House and members of Al Qaeda"

I just can't wait for proof of that!

At least it's different. I know they simply beamed Bush to Peshawar ala Scot's transporter. Or they sent Bin Laden to Washington on a rocket filled with nano thermite. Maybe Cheney dug a hole all the way through the earth.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Please add any comments to the existing thread found here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

join