It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are kkk members concitered as masons?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 11:48 PM
link   
answer this question for me?
i dont know #
im ignorant at this subject

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 12:00 AM
link   
NO, not by any mason, that's for sure, though some with no clue keep insisting its true. Masonry is NOT the kkk, nor vice versa.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 12:02 AM
link   
wasnt the kkk founded by a mason?

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 12:05 AM
link   
No, that is just another lie. Bedford Forest formed the first KKK as a charitable group to aid injured soldiers returning from the war, as well as the widows and orphans of dead soldiers. In the face of the carpetbaggers and revenge that was taken against the south in the wake of Lincoln's assassination, the KKKK turned to violence, and was disbanded.

It reformed itself, and grew, especially among the ignorant and those influenced by evangelism in the south.

It is NOT masonic, and has no ties to masonry.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 12:21 AM
link   
why does the kkk burn the cross? and do all these other occult rituals

isnt a triangle a symbol for power thats why they dress up like pyramids

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I have absolutely no idea why they burn crosses... maybe they are signalling their lizard overlords... as for triangles... whatever, bud.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Why do the KKK burn crosses?

Many have been led to believe the Klan burns the cross as an act of desecrating a Christian symbol. Nothing could be further from the truth. The lighted cross is an old symbol used on the hillsides of Scotland. Many churches today use the lighted cross as a symbol. The Methodist church uses the cross with flames at its base sweeping up and around the cross. The Lutheran church uses the symbolism. When the Klan was founded there was not electricity. They could not light up a cross the way we light up a Christmas tree. Fire was used. The fire was used to symbolize the fiery light of Christ - a metaphor often used in the Bible. The Cross obviously is a symbol of Christianity. The Cross lighting ceremony gives honor to Jesus Christ.
The cross lighting ceremony was not used until the twenties. The original Klan of the 1800's did not use a lighted cross. When you see movies depicting Klansmen burning crosses in some black ex-slave family's home, this is a lie. This ceremony had not even been created yet.

The Klan's ( family tribes) of Scotland would use the lighted cross as a warning to other family tribes that danger was imminent. It came to symbolize a warning of tyranny in their midst. These two ideals of the cross lighting ( warning against tyranny and giving honor to the fiery truth of Christ) were combined to create the ku klux klan cross lighting ceremony. It is no more a desecration of the cross than it is for the American Legion to respectfully lay to peace an American flag by setting it on fire.

The Klan does not burn crosses in people's yards. Sometimes those who are trying to act like the Hollywood created Klan will burn a cross in someone's yard as a prank. This is wrong and is not condoned. Usually, however, the prank is actually a means of getting sympathy support from the community. There have been many incidences in which nonwhites would burn a cross on their own lawn and then blame the Klan for it. These cases make headline news. But when the so-called victims are found out to be the actual perpetrators, the story is usually found in small print buried deep within the newspaper somewhere.

taken from www.kkk.bz...

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Another thing you have to remember is the actions of a Freemason, or member of any other group or organisation, does not dictate the actions or views of the group itself.

You can look at anything good and find something bad if you want to. There are people in the world all over that will use there position, associations and the like for immoral things including,

Clergy,
Freemasons,
Nuns,
MP's,
Army officers,

You name it there has been a bad person in it, and although their actions automatically denounce their right to call themselves by their title or affiliation, it is their membership or title that is remembered most, because it is out of the ordinary and un-expected.

Just something to keep in mind

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 07:20 AM
link   
KKK has been acting a little wierd recently. One of their branches allowed a dark skin guy to be a member. Is this the beggining of the end for the hatred klan?

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 07:33 AM
link   
there has been numerous accounts about this happening, it is "apparently" due to a possible two things

1) the requirements to join are only that you agree with the Klans beliefs and not if you are white. Therefore a coloured man who hates colours would be an extremely useful member as they can interlace with the community

2) that it is a way of amusing the Klan and enraging the coloured. There was speculation that the coloured men allowed to join were simple folk, without being rude, and not exactly aware of what they were joining, just happy to be part of something.

Not having particular contact or knowledge of KKK I can only allow you to read what I have heard and do not denote it as fact. maybe some one else will recall similar after reading this.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 07:34 AM
link   
As an after thought, it is a possibility that they are using inner-colour hatred to their advantage, ie afro-carribbean against african and so on.

Just a thought a remind you.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I think the roots to this may come from the Dave Chapelle show. A blind black man is a white supremacist. Funny skit.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 08:02 AM
link   
The KKK are not Masons. They are Christian fundamentalists - the racist kind.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I used to work at a large masonic temple and I can tell you about one KKK related incident.

The building manager was a KKK member and was using the building to hold secret meetings and eventually the board of directors found out about it and fired him.

There may be masons out there that happen to be clan members but there is no connection between the two groups.

And the same goes for the NRA!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 08:24 AM
link   
A bad apple in every bunch. I'm sure thre are Rotarians who behave questionably, and of course, there are those wonderful Catholic priests (by the hundreds it seems) who just can't keep teir hands to themselves.

You are generalizing beyond belief.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
It is true...there are good and bad in all groups, weather it be religious or not. Some people are hippocrits, is what I call them. They show to be one way and use it only to make themselves look good and to hide the way they really are.

I think before you join a group, ask alote of questions and check into the background of it. Make sure what you are getting yourself into, because you might not like it once you are involved. Always guard yourself, don't be ignorant.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Those who designed the KKK know true alchemy. The Nazi Party aso had this alhemy encrypted into their organization. Most members of these organizations have no idea what the symbolism associated with their organization actually means, any more than most Masons know their own symbolism. Many powerful images have been compromised in the minds of common people because of their by-secret-design association with reactionary organizations, whether it be the swastika or a burning cross.

The cross is a Fire elemental symbol, in all Fire elemental signs: Aries, Scorpio, and Sagittarius. It symbolizes the nature of reality as "Firewall" and opposition to progress from a Sagittarius perspective (a yard or field, where a cross might be burned, is also a sagittarius analogy), unattainable perfection in Aries (perfectly straight line), and Death as Scorpio class initiation (fixed signs are forms of initiation). The element of Fire is essentially patriarchal. Since the phallic rise of the Nazi Party and the KKK. Anyone wearing Swaztikas or burning crosses is likely to be associated with political reaction. Common people don't dare study these symbols.

In the movie version of Rocky Horror, a mouth is made synonymous with the Cross as a Sagittarius symbol, and the Church with a deep freeze.

df1

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scorpio Shaping Flow
The cross is a Fire elemental symbol, in all Fire elemental signs: Aries, Scorpio, and Sagittarius.

The fire signs are Aries, Leo and Sagittarius. If you can't get that right, how do you expect anyone to believe the rest of your drivel?

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 12:32 AM
link   
My astrological designations are the correct ones, and the published ones are disinformative. The statements I made about the cross are not drivel either, and you couldn't even begin to give me any reason as to why they would be. Any argument you might offer is blown out of the water already, and you know this to be true. "Search your heart Luke."

df1

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scorpio Shaping Flow
My astrological designations are the correct ones, and the published ones are disinformative.

The rest of the planet believes the sign of the sun is a fire sign (big surprise).

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join