It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ankh Appearing On My Forehead?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Why do I see a ankh appear on my forehead

I asked a few in my family that they don't see it but its very visible to me wene I look in the mirror.

Thanks for your answers.

Have you any ideas you wish to share as to why?

With what you wrote in your OP and being as vague as it is,

I would say your hallucinating due to a number of possible reasons or having some sort of psychological break.

It doesn't have anything to do with being insane because I know I have a sound mind and I know what I see and saw.

Really, so why ask if you know?

whats the point of this thread then?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2WitnessesArrived
reply to post by ntech

I don't believe it will capture it as many people whom I ask to check don't see it, but its visible to me when I'm in certain lighted areas.
edit on 9-9-2013 by 2WitnessesArrived because: (no reason given)

Many or all people you ask?

Certain lighted areas now, you keep adding to this,

whats next?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2WitnessesArrived
reply to post by new_here

Thanks, I also think it has something to do with eternal life but I just wanted a little clarity and maybe catch someone who has the same experience.

How so, can you explain why you think this?

Have you caught anyone having the same experience yet?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

just curious to what the ankh means on my forehead.
reply to post by 2WitnessesArrived

the ankh on your forehead means you are being energised, empowered by an entity...from the Egyptian Pantheon

and because you lack a foundation in Him...you cannot discern...what is originating from your own thoughts,or when the entity is mixing your thoughts up with It's thoughts

the entity's goal...is to make you delusional

there is your answer...

though you may not like it

I mean it to help you

I am genuinely concerned

kind regards
edit on 9-9-2013 by Sole3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

what is originating from your own thoughts,or when the entity is mixing your thoughts up with It's thoughts

remember how it says.."the battle ground is in the mind"

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Sole3

I've given my life over to Jesus Christ, so I don't see how it could be still attached to my temple, but ok and thanks

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

It might be the mark of the beast!

Revelation 13
16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Mine merely looked like a red splotch on my leg in the inital picture. But after a little tweaking on the picture settings in Photoshop came up with such a weird picture well, I'm using it for my avatar.

edit on 9-9-2013 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ntech

Cool, got any opinions on it?

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   

A few ideas. But nothing I could tell you about. It could make the Jews nervous. But I'll leave you with this.

If the Antichrist of Revelation's number is 666 or 616 in certain versions then who is the 222?

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ntech

I don't know, I've never heard of that one. Give me another clue on the 222.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ntech

Could 222 mean Gods word and his firstborn which was Jesus? Could the ankh on my forehead be the seal of God mentioned in revelations?

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Rev 6.
11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

2+2+2=6

As far as a ankh is concerned it is a symbol from the religions of Ancient Egypt. Predates Christianity by thousands of years. Was considered a symbol of eternal life but the actual meaning is lost to time. May be a sun sign. The oval on top being the morning sun over water. The symbol of regeneration.

Would the Judeo-Christian God claim the ankh as one of his symbols? Unknown. And unlikely. But then again the path of the Israelites went through Egypt for a few hundred years. We really don't know what he was doing thousands of years ago.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ntech

Ok, thanks. Appreciate it

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   

The thing is... mental illness is really much, much more common than is commonly realised.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
...I don't know who you are but I have seen the ankh on my forehead as well, it was red. I don't know why it appeared but everywhere i go the symbol follows me. I see it tattooed on people i encounter now more so than ever.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   

lonewolf19792000
reply to post by Lone12

Sekhmet isn't the King of the Yahudim. She's the Lion Lady, an egyptian sun goddess, the "queen of heaven" a.k.a. Ashtoreth or Asherah the wife of Ba'alzebuwb the god of Ekron.
edit on 9-9-2013 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

Yes she's Sirius and feline.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
No problem. It's better than having an Aramaic Shin forming in your forehead wrinkles. Since the shin means bone, just call me a bonehead. Underneath that I have what looks like a flying seagull sketch ...That makes me a birdbrain also.

Keep what you got, maybe you will live a long life.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Maybe it's the mark of the beast? Who knows...

gold, black, red and blue seems to be illuminati colors according to what I researched on the internet.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I'm not a doctor, but I do have an internet connection.

So yeah, were there pics, I saw no pics.

I would've looked at pics.

Amusing no matter the outcome I am sure, real devil ankh pon dome, a self carved ankh, thats good too, or worse nothing, like no picture, not even a cat shaved in the shape of an ankh.

I don't really have much to offer because I mean how is anyone or how would anyone be able to explain, like they'd know. Haha, why yes I happen to be an ankh appearing on forehead expert, if you could allow me to examine this ankh, I am sure I can trace its origin(s).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join