It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ankh Appearing On My Forehead?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I have a question that I would like to ask many knowledgeable Atsers. Why do I see a ankh appear on my forehead, right in the middle of the triangular region? I also had visions in the past seeing ankhs appearing everywhere I looked, even the sky, but now I just see a ankh on my forehead and its visible to me but I asked a few in my family that they don't see it but its very visible to me wene I look in the mirror. Thanks for your answers.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
What sort of spiritual stuff you been into lately.
What has brought this on, no doubt some connections with the spiritual world.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by 2WitnessesArrived

well your not as special as you think... if your seeing things go see your psychologist right away, I am certain they can prescribe something for your mental condition..
I think you really need help.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
my only idea as to why that would be happening is maybe you were staring at an Ankh symbol for so long in the light that it "burned" the image into your sight, so everywhere you look, you see it...Kinda like if you stare at the sun, and then look around and you see that light in your vision...

idk, maybe you've gone crazy?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by borntowatch

I was messing around with paganism and devil worship a while back before I repented of my sins and accepted Jesus Christ in my life. I can see and hear and feel spirits if that helps any.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by iPutAtlantaOnMyBack

No it just appeared all the suffently, and I saw other visions in the sky not to long after that such as a door opening up and and it appeared to be a man waving me to come in then I saw a vision of a man with a caine ascending into heaven on a cloud but this was after I got saved by Jesus.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Also during one of those days after I got saved my body start to seem as it was changing because my skin started shining gold and my aura was emanating gold and everything I touched or sat the gold rubbed off on it like it was some kind of Holy Golden Anointing on me and my voice changed temporarily and I sounded like as king David would with a royal accent speaking English.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by darrylss

It doesn't have anything to do with being insane because I know I have a sound mind and I know what I see and saw.

edit on 9-9-2013 by 2WitnessesArrived because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Okay I thought some of the members were being a little rude with their replies but after reading your last two posts I think.....

A.) you are seeking attention

or

B.) you should speak with a mental health professional.

If you are seeing an ankh on your forehead and "spirits" it sounds like reality is slipping from your grasp. Seriously it could be a mental problem or even something physical with your eyes or brain.

I'm not trying to be offensive but you asked. I'm not sure you're going to get the answers you hoped.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by gotya

Okay I thought some of the members were being a little rude with their replies but after reading your last two posts I think.....

A.) you are seeking attention

or

B.) you should speak with a mental health professional.

If you are seeing an ankh on your forehead and "spirits" it sounds like reality is slipping from your grasp. Seriously it could be a mental problem or even something physical with your eyes or brain.

I'm not trying to be offensive but you asked. I'm not sure you're going to get the answers you hoped.

You hit the nail on the head, sir.

Like in all seriousness, we're not trying to be rude...but something is not right about your thread, and I would recommend you seek therapeutic help...Whether it be for possible attention-seeking or if you truly are seeing Ankh symbols on your forehead...

Good luck on your journey?

edit on 9-9-2013 by iPutAtlantaOnMyBack because: derp

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by gotya

Your cowboys had a good game and yeah I shouldn't of came on here, but I know I'm not crazy nor mentally retarded. I believe its a sign from God, but I'll just keep praying asking him and hopefully I'll get am answer, and yeah I should of known better of asking somebody on here, knowing that all they were going to do was going to poke fun at me and mock me, but thanks anyway.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   

I wish you luck in finding an answer. Just be careful and take care of yourself.

(Go 'Boys!)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Lets not forget we're talking to the guy who is going to BLOW THE TOP OFF ANY MANY SUBJECT THREW THE POWER OF JESUS CHRIST.

Oh and one of my favorites from him. Astronauts have never flew out of space and the Earth is flat.

Ankh appearing on your forehead eh?
This in addition to your other threads and posts makes me think someone needs to be checked into a mental facility.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowLink

And I suspected that people would also mock me because of their pagan beliefs and therefore try to explain what I'm seeing and experiencing as something off the wall to keep secrets within and from coming out.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Take a digtal picture of it and run the picture through Photoshop. If there is something there playing with the picture setting may make it visible.

Mine sure did.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   

I made no mention of my beliefs, pagan or otherwise, nor am I attempting to mock you.
It's more if a notice to others regarding some of the "off the wall" things you bring up around here.

You've yet to blow the lid off anything on ATS and in most cases come off as a troll is all I'm saying.
The earth is flat? Come on man.

If you're not a troll then I apologize.
If you really are seeing symbols on your forehead that no one else can see, then perhaps you should follow some of the advice already posted.
Seek help, either of the spiritual or the psychological kind.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ntech

I don't believe it will capture it as many people whom I ask to check don't see it, but its visible to me when I'm in certain lighted areas.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Start building a pyramid.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2WitnessesArrived
reply to post by iPutAtlantaOnMyBack

No it just appeared all the suffently, and I saw other visions in the sky not to long after that such as a door opening up and and it appeared to be a man waving me to come in then I saw a vision of a man with a caine ascending into heaven on a cloud but this was after I got saved by Jesus.
Interesting about the door because I looked up Ankh to make sure I knew what it was. Yeah, a cross with a loop at the top.

Check out what Wikipedia said, and keep in mind "door."

Ankh
The ankh (/ˈæŋk/ or /ˈɑːŋk/; Egyptian IPA: [*ʕaːnax]; U+2625 ☥ or U+132F9 𓋹), also known as key of life, the key of the Nile or crux ansata (Latin meaning "cross with a handle"), was the ancient Egyptian hieroglyphic character that read "life", a triliteral sign for the consonants ꜥ-n-ḫ.

Key of life, eh?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by new_here

Thanks, I also think it has something to do with eternal life but I just wanted a little clarity and maybe catch someone who has the same experience.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join